I Would Love To Learn Russian

Discussion in other languages - Deutsch • Español • Français • Italiano • Nederlands • Polski • Русский • Svenska • 日本語 • 中文

I Would Love To Learn Russian

Postby Light.The.Lamp » Tue Jan 26, 2010 2:52 am

It has been a couple of months that I have been interested in learning Russian, but sadly my school does not teach that language. I have been trying (and unsuccessfully) using a random website to help me at least start to learn. My goal is to be able to at least be able to start a conversation, and maybe hold it for a few sentences. For one, I am meeting someone who speaks English but his first language is Russian, and I would love for us to at least say a few things in Russian to each other. I will admit I’m not the best at learning new things, so try and be patient. XD

Now I’m not sure what would be the easiest way to learn, but I was thinking we could start really easy, and have the pronunciations with the words so I could try and start sounding everything out...

Oh yes... key fact... he is a hockey player... so if I could say something along the lines of “You are a great player...” I would be extremely happy!
ImageImage
Light.The.Lamp

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: I Would Love To Learn Russian

Postby Semisvetik » Wed Feb 10, 2010 6:21 am

Hello! I'm from Russia. If you want you can write me in my e-mail. Svetlanasld@yandex.ru
=))
Semisvetik

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me