Find a Pen Pal!

Discussion in other languages - Deutsch • Español • Français • Italiano • Nederlands • Polski • Русский • Svenska • 日本語 • 中文

Re: Find a Pen Pal!

Postby lucas. » Sat Sep 13, 2014 10:59 am

No longer seeking~
thank you!
Last edited by lucas. on Sun May 07, 2017 9:10 am, edited 2 times in total.
i've essentially quit when it comes to most cs things. i'll visit for events to gift away pets but that's about all. however, i may be on for adopts/etc.

current status: probably active.
lucas.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Aquella » Sat Sep 13, 2014 7:50 pm

Username: Aquella
What language(s) do you speak: German and English
What kind of pen pal are you looking for: anyone who likes chatting :) and maybe someone who also loves music
Why do you want a pen pal: i love talking to people and learning about other countries.
Anything interesting about yourself (hobbies, favorite ___, pets, etc.): i dance and i love music and many bands such as Bring Me The Horizon, Black Veil Brides and Evanescence. I also love Kesha :) And books. Especially Harry Potter. I also write songs. I have two cats.
Aquella

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Sully8 » Wed Sep 17, 2014 4:23 am

Username: quinn010101
Country:.... I live in the Czech rep. But I'm from California :D
Languages: English, I'm learning French and I know I tiny bit of Czech and German
What kind of pen pal I'm looking for: someone who understanding and funny and just nice :D and a girl cuz I'm a girl :lol:
Why do I want a pen pal?: to talk to and baisicly to tell my problem to cuz there's no one who I can talk to thati trust right now :(
Anything interesting about me:I move a lot and I love role play but I'm also really busy so I don't always have time...
People say nothing is
impossible, but I do
nothing everyday.
Sully8

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby C H E S H I R E » Sat Sep 20, 2014 4:52 pm

Username: C H E S H I R E
What language(s) do you speak: Fluent in French, and am okay at English
What kind of pen pal are you looking for: Looking mainly chat? Pen pal will have to deal with choppy sentence if we chat in English, but if in French there should be no problem.
I would like to just get know someone well? And I love to chat.
Why do you want a pen pal:
Talking to people is such fun!! I would like meet new people, and perhaps improve English bit better, if that is language speaking in.
Anything interesting about yourself (hobbies, favorite ___, pets, etc.):
Hm, I love all animals. I love movie frozen. And I love Alice in a Wonderland. Basically fairy tales are my favorite. I have several pets. Love to read. Occasionally draw. And like to watch anime. There is definite more but we just have to talk about it
Hope to chat soon!!

❝Hello!
Is no longer very active
English is very hard for me, please patience

Any pronouns!

Birthday is December 21st <3❞

C H E S H I R E

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Jessulka » Sun Sep 21, 2014 2:24 am

Last edited by Jessulka on Mon Oct 27, 2014 8:51 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Jessulka

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Kittehhcat » Sun Sep 21, 2014 7:06 am

C H E S H I R E wrote:Username: C H E S H I R E
What language(s) do you speak: Fluent in French, and am okay at English
What kind of pen pal are you looking for: Looking mainly chat? Pen pal will have to deal with choppy sentence if we chat in English, but if in French there should be no problem.
I would like to just get know someone well? And I love to chat.
Why do you want a pen pal:
Talking to people is such fun!! I would like meet new people, and perhaps improve English bit better, if that is language speaking in.
Anything interesting about yourself (hobbies, favorite ___, pets, etc.):
Hm, I love all animals. I love movie frozen. And I love Alice in a Wonderland. Basically fairy tales are my favorite. I have several pets. Love to read. Occasionally draw. And like to watch anime. There is definite more but we just have to talk about it
Hope to chat soon!!

I would love to be your pen pal! ^_^
    You too Jess.d!

Kittehhcat

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby boston. » Sun Sep 21, 2014 11:51 am

Username: AroundTheWorld
What language(s) do you speak?: I'm fluent in English, know basic Spanish, and I'm currently learning Italian and Danish. (I don't know that much though...)
What kind of pen pal are you looking for?: Anyone! I would like someone to talk to about hobbies, interests, TV shows, Websites, and all that kind of stuff. I don't have a preference of which country you're from, but it would be cool if you're foreign. .3.
Why do you want a pen pal?: I'd like to have someone to talk to when I'm bored, and to meet new people. :)
Anything interesting about yourself (hobbies, favorite ___, pets, etc.?): Where do I even begin... As you might notice with my username, I'm pretty interested in the world. To be more specific, I have a strange obsession with all different cultures, countries (especially Finland .3.), and languages. My favorite subject is probably history. I also love playing The Sims 3, and listening to music. I'm a HUGE hockey fan (Go Bruins! :3). I also enjoy reading all different kinds of books (Mainly historical fiction and Warriors), and I guess that's it. (Beware, I'm a bit awkward...)
Last edited by boston. on Sat May 02, 2015 1:41 pm, edited 1 time in total.
ˢᵃᵗᶤˢᶠᶤᵉᵈ ˢᵉᵃˡ ᶤˢ ˢᵃᵗᶤˢᶠᶤᵉᵈ
||Forestclan.||Please join!||
boston.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby theparacosmic » Wed Sep 24, 2014 3:23 am

Username: ~.Winged.Dreams.~
What language(s) do you speak: English, learning Japanese
What kind of pen pal are you looking for: if possible I'd like someone to practice my Japanese with ^0^
Why do you want a pen pal: oh...see above haha
Anything interesting about yourself (hobbies, favorite ___, pets, etc.): Hmm well...I love music (especially techno, pop punk, rock, metal, kpop and jpop and jrock), anime, horror games/movies (especially Silent Hill!), art, poetry, et cetera.

<3
逃げたくて、ただ逃げたくて
★ ° :. . * . • ○ ° ★
僕の僕のこの
☆ ° :. . * . • ○ ° ☆
たったひとつの
★ ° :. . * . • ○ ° ★
身体から
theparacosmic

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ☾Marked By Nyx☽ » Tue Oct 07, 2014 12:49 am

Username: Divergent105
What language(s) do you speak: English and basic Japanese
What kind of pen pal are you looking for: Anyone who just wants to chat about life or anything they want.
Why do you want a pen pal: I love meeting new people and would like to improve my Japanese and maybe learn a new language
Anything interesting about yourself: I love reading (The house of Night books, the maze runner series, divergent and hunger game trilogies being my favourite books), writing stories, role-playing, playing my trumpet, watching the vampire dairies and the originals. :)
Darkness does not always equate to evil, just as light does not always bring good ~Nyx

Find everything about the House Of Night series at the website
☾Marked By Nyx☽

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby luminescent, » Tue Oct 07, 2014 3:06 am

Username: ~ W h i s p e r ~
What language(s) do you speak: Fluent English, okay-ish German, Basic Spanish and Basic French
What kind of pen pal are you looking for: someone who is pretty crazy [like me], someone who is easy to talk to
Why do you want a pen pal: because I like meeting new people and because currently I'm a loner cx
Anything interesting about yourself (hobbies, favorite ___, pets, etc.): Uh...I love to dance and I love music. I love horse riding and roleplaying as well c:
    chaotic good
    cancer ☀️ capricorn 🌙 leo ⇧

hi i love plants if you love plants hmu thanks
    semi inactive ;; - i'm active on discord, ask if you want it ^^
luminescent,

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me