♚❤LEARN/TEACH GERMAN❤♚

Discussion in other languages - Deutsch • Español • Français • Italiano • Nederlands • Polski • Русский • Svenska • 日本語 • 中文

--

Postby watermelon. » Mon Nov 10, 2014 6:02 am

-
Last edited by watermelon. on Mon Feb 06, 2017 4:06 am, edited 1 time in total.
[wear a mask] [she/her/hers]
[feel free to dm me]
watermelon.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Learn/Teach German - CLASSES START NOV 11

Postby Miunari » Thu Nov 13, 2014 8:11 pm

Hey guys, just wanted to ask If the curses actually started or what's going on :D
Miunari

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby spencer » Fri Nov 14, 2014 7:30 am

SelenaSilverwolf wrote:Hey guys, just wanted to ask If the curses actually started or what's going on :D

The classes should have started two days ago, I don't know what happened to the post ArcaneRooney wanted to make with information about how to join classes... I can only explain how to join my classes (which should be in on the first page, but I don't know when ArcaneRooney will have time to add that):

I want to teach students on Level Omega, Delta A and Delta B. To join my class, please PM me and we'll start when three people have joined. I'll PM you stuff like basic grammar/vocabulary etc.
c:
spencer

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Miunari » Fri Nov 14, 2014 8:44 am

lio. wrote:
SelenaSilverwolf wrote:Hey guys, just wanted to ask If the curses actually started or what's going on :D

The classes should have started two days ago, I don't know what happened to the post ArcaneRooney wanted to make with information about how to join classes... I can only explain how to join my classes (which should be in on the first page, but I don't know when ArcaneRooney will have time to add that):

I want to teach students on Level Omega, Delta A and Delta B. To join my class, please PM me and we'll start when three people have joined. I'll PM you stuff like basic grammar/vocabulary etc.
c:

allright^^

If you want to join a lesson of mine, you need to pm me when you'll have time and what you'd like to do. I'd rather have more experienced people, but anyone is welcome to join. But please keep in mind: I'm teaching over skype, allthough voice chat isn't necessary. (just writing/chatting is easier there :D)
Miunari

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Tsuru Lunares » Sat Nov 15, 2014 3:11 am

So, toady my classes also started finaly >.<
I wanted to start on wednesday around 4 p.m. (as I mentioned in the info), but I had to study for a important test, so I hadn't time.
But well, now I've started and I also aded the first Lessons^^

The next will come on the planned time - wednesday around 4 p.m.

greetings^^
Na-chan
Mizuki Gildin, Saki-chan and I are sisters, so we help out each other, gift each other and trade unfair, pls don't ban us!

ImageImage ImageImage

Ava is my character Tsuru Lunares
Tsuru Lunares

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Learn/Teach German - CLASSES DELAYED

Postby ArcaneRooney » Mon Nov 17, 2014 7:08 am

Sorry I have been gone, info on that and our classes has been updated in the "Important info. and Updates" post so check that out
ArcaneRooney

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Schneemaehne » Mon Nov 17, 2014 7:14 am

Hi guys!
As you know I sadly don't have the time to do classes, but would you be interested in some Christmas-themed stuff? I did some baking today and remembered all the German Christmas biscuit recipies I did for my classes when I was still working as a teacher's assistant in Scotland.
I could post three of them in here, a first easy one where you would just have to translate single words going up to more complicated recipies where you'll need to translate whole sentences... would someone be interested in this? And would it be okay to post it here?
My DeviantArt
Avatar and signature sketch made by myself, no stealing or Princess Stabbity will get you.
Schneemaehne

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby I am Titanium^-^ » Mon Nov 17, 2014 7:43 am

Schneemaehne wrote:Hi guys!
As you know I sadly don't have the time to do classes, but would you be interested in some Christmas-themed stuff? I did some baking today and remembered all the German Christmas biscuit recipies I did for my classes when I was still working as a teacher's assistant in Scotland.
I could post three of them in here, a first easy one where you would just have to translate single words going up to more complicated recipies where you'll need to translate whole sentences... would someone be interested in this? And would it be okay to post it here?

Oooh i wanna see!:D
I am a holibomber!
I have gifted 13 people.
I have received 11 gifts.

OMEGA German level
http://fc00.deviantart.net/fs70/f/2014/ ... 82gxz9.png
MUSIC IS MY DRUG♥
Girl~Teen~countrypunk~blonde hair and blue eyes~HOODIES!^-^~baseball caps~cowboy boots~short~country music~rock music~rap music~
I am Titanium^-^

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby spencer » Mon Nov 17, 2014 8:16 am

Sure, I think that would be interesting!
spencer

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ArcaneRooney » Mon Nov 17, 2014 9:33 am

That sounds like a great idea uvu
ArcaneRooney

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me