Find a Pen Pal!

Discussion in other languages - Deutsch • Español • Français • Italiano • Nederlands • Polski • Русский • Svenska • 日本語 • 中文

Re: Find a Pen Pal!

Postby Kyrova » Sat Jun 17, 2017 7:36 am

Username: Fléau.

Country/Location: France.

Which languages do you speak: Fluent French, English and a bit of German.

What kind of pen pal are you looking for: Anyone! I don't mind where you're from, as long as you're nice to me I'll probably be too.

Why do you want a pen pal: I would like to talk to new people, making new friends maybe? And it would be cool if it helped me to improve my English too. (and I can help people with French since it's my native language)

Anything interesting about yourself:
Mhh what can I say,,,
I love video games, my favorites are Portal 2 & Half life and I would like to make my own games someday (I'm working on it actually), I also like drawing (traditional & digital) and music, my favorites bands are alt-J, Muse, Tame Impala and The Strokes, I like Savant and Julian Casablancas too. I watch cartoons and TV shows sometimes (Rick and Morty, Sense8, The OA, Steven Universe...) I don't know what else to say ? Oh yes I also like Homestuck a lot I guess.

ImageImageImageImageImageImage
Kyrova

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Maris424 » Tue Jun 20, 2017 3:23 am

Username: Maris424
Country/Location: The Netherlands
Which languages do you speak: Dutch and English
What kind of pen pal are you looking for: I really don't care
Why do you want a pen pal: Because I like to chat with people
Anything interesting about yourself: I love horses and music
Maris424

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby whitney! » Wed Jun 21, 2017 8:25 pm

Username: archangelic
Country/Location: united states (in the south)
Which languages do you speak: fluent english and i'm currently brushing the dust off of my spanish
What kind of pen pal are you looking for: someone who can help me learn spanish, portuegese, or swedish; someone i can talk to about fandoms like supernatural, voltron, etc; someone who i can talk to about music; just someone to talk to!
Why do you want a pen pal: i think it'd be fun meeting someone who's similar to me that i can talk to and click with!!
Anything interesting about yourself: i love tumblr. i love to write. i hope to visit spain and mexico, and yes, i know their spanishes are different. i enjoy drawing and sometimes painting. i love when it rains. i watch supernatural, grey's anatomy, the flash, etc. i want to go into the medical field when i'm older. i'm interested in taking a theology or religions class because i think religion is interesting, but i'm a deist christian who practices witchcraft. i love astrology, can read palms, and i love doing tarot readings. i listen to almost every kind of music. i go from def leppard to one direction to drake to 5sos to lil uzi vert. i started my first bullet journal this month. i don't like kpop but g-dragon is fine as hell, y'all. i love bill skarsgard, jeffrey dean morgan, and diego luna. oh! i like the walking dead and star wars. i have a husky named miya, after the dog on eight below. my favorite animals are foxes, giraffes, tigers, and sharks. my hp house is gryffindor. i love shiro but i barely ever watch voltron anymore. i will make you playlists on spotify if we're friends okay. i try to be aesthetic but fail. i used to read the warriors book. i roleplay!! i want to learn how to act. my favorite video games are resident evil 5, call of duty: ghosts (dON'T KILL ME PLS), and heavenly sword. i love mythology, and i'm currently reading the percy jackson series even though i'm late. i love reading! current reads are obviously percy jackson, the mortal instruments series, dear killer, the maximum ride series, a book on wicca and witchcraft, and this book with a comic book trope from the villain perspective but i can't remember the damn name. also i swear a bunch and i'm kind of vulgar oops. p.s. i talk a lot and ramble so please, if you get annoyed easily i might not be the best pen pal.
whitney!

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby de|e‌‌†ed » Sun Jun 25, 2017 5:33 am

putrid wrote:
Username:
putrid
Country/Location:
Eastern Canada/Atlantic Canada
Which languages do you speak:
English
What kind of pen pal are you looking for:
Someone kind who wants to talk and shares at least some of the same interests I have.
Why do you want a pen pal:
It'd be nice to finally have a friend who shares the same interests as me instead of
having constant one-sided conversations.
plus i just need a friend who i wont push away :'^)
Not really, no, but I'll mention some of the things I like. I love bisque dolls (and bjds),
a lot of sanrio and san-x characters, and abandoned buildings. I'm very interested
in true crime, the paranormal, and the occult. I like to draw and write, so I like to
combine the two quite often and create characters + stories. history is pretty cool,
and i'm most interested in ancient civilizations, the georgian era, and the victorian era.
i don't really watch anime / read manga anymore except for reading magi and black
butler. anyway, this is long enough and i hope that who ever is reading this has a
great day (or night if you're a night owl).
de|e‌‌†ed

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Brittato » Sun Jun 25, 2017 7:00 am

Username: Brittato
Country/Location: UK + New Zealand
Which languages do you speak: Let's just say English for now :)
What kind of pen pal are you looking for: I'm looking for anyone to talk to!
Why do you want a pen pal: I travel a lot, like a lot lot, and I'm hoping to talk to some people and have some company during the days, seems I'm going to always be at my house for the next 5 months
I'm a traveller, I travelled the world this year (2017) I play video games a lot (I'm sponsored by an energy drink company to play games competitively) I watch a lot of anime and various TV shows. I'm a pretty big metalhead, I'm into rock music too. I write, draw and take photos in my spare time too!
┌──────────────────────────────────────
Kia Ora!

I'm slowly working on this signature c:

└───────────────────────────────────────
ImageImage
Brittato

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Blueberry » Fri Jun 30, 2017 2:54 pm

Username: Winter:

Country/Location: The top of the United States (Very close to Canada)

Which languages do you speak: I primarily speak English but I do know some Spanish and I'm currently teaching myself sign language.

What kind of pen pal are you looking for: Someone who is both an introvert and extrovert! A person who will share my interest in languages but is also capable of having a heated discussion on what TV show or book is the best!

Why do you want a pen pal: I can't say I'm completely sure why I want one. But if you're looking for someone to chat with, I'm perfect!

Anything interesting about yourself: Hm, well, I absolutely love to read sci-fi and fantasy books. Additionally, I have an obsession with Doctor Who, Game of Thrones and In the Flesh! I love helping others and giving advice, too!
Last edited by Blueberry on Sun Jul 02, 2017 12:57 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Blueberry

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby calculator » Sun Jul 02, 2017 12:34 pm

Username: jesse ridgeway
    Country/Location: united states, eastern coastal
    Which languages do you speak: just english, though my girlfriend doesn't speak and has made her own sign language and her and i sign some simple things sometimes
    What kind of pen pal are you looking for: a friend, someone to enthuse about hobbies with, or fun interesting learning experiences
    Why do you want a pen pal: new friend!
    Anything interesting about yourself: i like photography!
calculator

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby aeroz » Mon Jul 10, 2017 10:04 am

Username: blackfish
Country/Location: Notheastern, USA
Which languages do you speak: English & some Portuguese. It used to be my first language but when my avo died, I lost 98% of the language :c
What kind of pen pal are you looking for: Anyone anywhere! I love traveling and I want to learn about different cultures!
Why do you want a pen pal: I love different cultures, as I said. From foods to religions, I'm always excited to learn and hope to travel to experience different living styles around Earth!
Anything interesting about yourself: I'm a farmer studying to become a registered nurse & a veterinary technician! c: I also dream to open my own rescue for either farm animals, geriatric animals, or a conservation center for wildlife (why not all three, eh?)
Things i'm interested in:
    writing,
    reading (faves of mine; The Great Gatsby, Leaving Time, The Bell Jar (sad classics)
    videogames (addicted to games from Kingdom Hearts to The Last of us)
    animals omg (I own 2 ferrets, a cat, a pig, chickens, a horse, a sheep, 3 freshwater fish tanks, and I used to own a list more!)
    diy & crafts (mostly things for my pets hehe)
    i'm a huge foodie fyi
    nursing & veterinary track people! (vet tech to veterinarians or anything animal career related!!)
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
aeroz (she/her)
just a boring lady with three cats (two are nakey) struggling through a phd

click images for credits
aeroz

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby spookypuff » Fri Jul 14, 2017 6:25 pm

Username: peridotite.
Country/Location: Lithuania, Europe
Which languages do you speak: English,Lithuanian,German.
What kind of pen pal are you looking for: Someone nice, kind and sweet.
Why do you want a pen pal: Because i have wanted one my entire life! My mom had a pen-pal so i want one too!
I love books, videogames,
I have read the entire Harry Potter Saga.
I Love Donald duck comics!
───────✘✘✘
Spooky | She/They
I like rhythm games!

link - link - song──--
spookypuff

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby dejun. » Sun Jul 16, 2017 4:18 pm

Username: valekstar.
    Country/Location: sask., canada o3o.
    Which languages do you speak: only english is fluent :c
    What kind of pen pal are you looking for: anyone is great!
    i'd just like to meet a new friend, since that's really hard for
    me to do XD
    Why do you want a pen pal: uh, i'm always really bored? valid answer?
    Anything interesting about yourself: i'm currently obsessed
    with overwatch and vanossgaming [and his "crew"] so if you wanna
    be my pen pal, then be prepared to be bombarded with pm's about
    those two. hope that didn't scare anyone away..?
    i wasn't actually born in canada, but i moved here when i was two
    and my memory is horrible so i don't remember anything before D:
dejun.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me