Find a Pen Pal!

Discussion in other languages - Deutsch • Español • Français • Italiano • Nederlands • Polski • Русский • Svenska • 日本語 • 中文

Re: Find a Pen Pal!

Postby TacoKitty » Fri Aug 15, 2014 7:43 am

Username:
TacoKitty

Australia

What language(s) do you speak:
English

What kind of pen pal are you looking for:
I would love to have an Irish penpal or someone that does Irish Dancing because I do Irish Dancing.

Why do you want a pen pal:
Just to talk to someone and meet new people that like the same things as me.

Anything interesting about yourself (hobbies, favorite ___, pets, etc.):
I do Irish dance, I play netball, I have a cat (and he is adorable) and I have a German Shepherd dog.
TacoKitty

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby spaghetticatto » Sun Aug 17, 2014 3:54 pm

Username

Splash.

Country

Australia, sa c:

What language do you speak?

Just English hahah cx

What kind of pen pal are you looking for?

Im not sure really. Probably somebody who is quite a distance away; and fun to talk to c:

Why do you want a pen pal?

Iv'e always wanted to have one. Just to learn about what happens over where they are, and mainly just to chat :^)

Anthing interesting about yourself?

Well I play netball, my favourite positions are wa and wd. I listen to alot of music, mainly of mice & men, black veil brides, bring me the horizon, pierce the veil and a lot more cx I love to draw, but am terrible at doing digital drawings ;A; Reading. I do a loooot of reading, which are mainly warriors. I have finished the entire series, so Im starting it again and currently up to book six, series one. At home, I have 5 chickens, a dog ( bull terrier x Rhodesian ridge back ) , a budgie and 3 guinea pigs. And If I et a pen pal, I can show them a picture of some of my pets c: I have always dreamed of owning a horse, but our land isnt quite big enough, though it is a lot bigger than the average yard.
===============
hello there im ebae//splash
i am typically a shy person but
will talk to anyone c:

my interests include drawing
& listening to music.
if you would like to chat,
shoot me a pm!
spaghetticatto

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Chlaxine » Sun Aug 17, 2014 3:59 pm

bump
Last edited by Chlaxine on Tue Jul 04, 2017 10:35 am, edited 1 time in total.
Chlaxine

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby aangellove3 » Sun Aug 17, 2014 4:01 pm

User aangellove3
Usa
English
Anyone
I love animals!
Wolves are my fave animals
We can talk about art etc :)

aangellove3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Country. » Sun Aug 17, 2014 4:09 pm

Username:Country/
What language(s) do you speak: English, and a little bit of Spanish.
What kind of pen pal are you looking for: Anyone really! Just someone to chat with! c:
Why do you want a pen pal: I can get lonely and it's nice to have someone to chat with every now & then.
Anything interesting about yourself: I live on a farm with sheep, goats, ducks, geese, chickens, cats, dogs, and a llama! c: I'm getting a horse pretty soon though. I am in 4H & FFA. I knit occasionally. I am a brunette, I'm a girl. And that's all I can think of! haha.
Country.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Queen_Persephone » Wed Aug 20, 2014 5:33 am

Username: BubblyPhoenix
What language(s) do you speak: Slovenian and english (i also speak some spanish,german and italian but just few words).
What kind of pen pal are you looking for: any kind. Really. I would prefer someone with common intrests (at least few) and i would also love someone from frence, because i would love to learn french. It can also be someone from my country. I would prefer someone from age 13-17, but i'm really not picky, just bored ;D
Why do you want a pen pal: Well, i would love to learn something new or at least have someone to talk abaut things we both like.
Anything interesting about yourself (hobbies, favorite ___, pets, etc.): well, you can read abaut my hobbies on my profile.
I live in a small village and we have cows,goats, horses, cats a dog, a home lizard, chichkens,rabbits etc. so i'm country girl, but there is nothing interesting to say abaut me (i'm even that boring i love history) so fell free to pm me ;D
Last edited by Queen_Persephone on Fri Oct 24, 2014 12:24 am, edited 1 time in total.
Don't worry Alice,

wonderland is better

when you are completly lost

Queen_Persephone

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Flandre Scarlet. » Wed Aug 20, 2014 5:59 am

Username: Flandre Scarlet.
What language(s) do you speak: German, a bit japanese and english
What kind of pen pal are you looking for: Anyone ^^ But I would like a friendly japanese pen pal to teach my japanese or any person who loves anime♥ Maybe a person who knows Touhou or play this game.
Why do you want a pen pal: I would love to learn better japanese and english and scribe with a person with same interests.
Anything interesting about yourself (hobbies, favorite ___, pets, etc.): I have one guineapig and a hoard horses (without foals 23) with my friend. The horses have at the moment foals. My favourite one is called Vanessa. She is so sweet^^
I love to draw mangas and watch animes. Anyone who loves beyblade is my friend xD I read warrior cats (that is the name in germany, here warriors). My favourite season is fall and I ship persons who not exist...ooh and I'm a girl <3
ImageImageImage
Flandre Scarlet.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Kittehhcat » Wed Aug 20, 2014 6:03 am

Username: Clementina
What language(s) do you speak: English.. o_o I can translate Spanish with google's help though.
What kind of pen pal are you looking for: Someone who is looking for a pen pal themselves! :3 I'd like someone funny, and maybe we could exchange gifts and stuff! :3 (On CS..)
Why do you want a pen pal: Because I don't have one really. ._.
Anything interesting about yourself (hobbies, favorite ___, pets, etc.): I LOVE horses, for some reason I just love kangaroos. o-o And pandas. PANDASSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS! xD I have 3 dogs, and two cats, and open to showing them to my new pen pal. :3

Kittehhcat

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby jokerslop » Sun Aug 24, 2014 12:56 am

Username:Australianpuppies
Country:An english country (If you read my siggy then you would have an idea)
What language(s) do you speak:English (duh) and a bit of japanese
What kind of pen pal are you looking for:Japanese people :3
Why do you want a pen pal:I have questions about cultures and I though "Hmm.. I will do a pen pal!"
Anything interesting about yourself (hobbies, favorite ___, pets, etc.): I like Wolves wolves wolves..... Animal Jam, Chickensmoothie, Eldemore, DINGOS, Koalas and kangaroos (G'day mate! XD) and I like drawing Wolves. (Just.. because.. :3)
Pet's name: Angela

he/him lovequeer aroace. call me faust :]
jokerslop

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby aangellove3 » Sun Aug 24, 2014 11:08 am