Find a Pen Pal!

Discussion in other languages - Deutsch • Español • Français • Italiano • Nederlands • Polski • Русский • Svenska • 日本語 • 中文

Re: Find a Pen Pal!

Postby Mambo_Girl » Sun May 21, 2017 4:27 am

Username: Mambo_Girl
Country/Location: The Netherlands
Which languages do you speak: Dutch, German, English and learning more
What kind of pen pal are you looking for: - Removed - someone who shares interests with me
Why do you want a pen pal: I never had one and I live writing
Anything interesting about yourself: I love space, drawing, gaming and programming, writing, dancing and singing. I have many more interest. But I am not that interesting to be honest. - Removed -. Just incase you wanne know 😊

Livdeer wrote:Username: Livdeer
Country/Location: USA
Which languages do you speak: I am fluent in English, and know very little Dutch (I am still learning!)
What kind of pen pal are you looking for: I am mainly looking for someone who is fluent in Dutch to talk to me and help me with my Dutch skills. If anyone wants any help with their English, I can help with that too!
Why do you want a pen pal: I would like to make some new friends! Especially ones that can help me or I can help them with languages. But I am also open to just anyone who wants a friend, regardless of what language they speak :)
Anything interesting about yourself: Hmm.. not really? But I like to read and write, and I also take part in Dog shows/sports, so that's pretty cool I guess!

I AM A FLUENT DUTCH PERSON! I VOLUNTEER AS A TRIBUTE XD
Last edited by Ethulai on Thu May 25, 2017 11:49 am, edited 2 times in total.
Reason: Removed personal information.
Mambo_Girl

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby LittleBodyBigHeart » Wed May 24, 2017 9:47 am

LittleBodyBigHeart wrote:
    username; littlebodybigheart
    country/non-specific location; usa (indiana)
    which languages do you speak; english
    what kind of pen pal are you looking for; i suppose anyone who tolerates me haha
    why do you want a pen pal; yeh i donno i've been looking for frens <3 i'm lonely.
    anything interesting about yourself; well. i obsess over joshler. and just tyler and josh in general. i'll prolly annoy the crap outta you if you ship camren (camila x lauren from fifth harmony) or halsanie (halsey x melanie martinez). if you like any of these artists, we'll most likely get along.
    -melanie martinez
    -halsey
    -fifth harmony
    -nicole dollanganger
    -hayley kiyoko
    -marina and the diamonds
    -lana del rey
    -twenty one pilots
    -panic! at the disco
    -the neighbourhood
    -sleeping with sirens
    -get scared
    my interests mainly consist of music and girls. yeet

DID system - it/they/she
LittleBodyBigHeart

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Eltons » Wed May 24, 2017 9:49 am

Username: Twins
Country/Location: Canada
Which languages do you speak: English and Ukrainian
What kind of pen pal are you looking for: a kind friend who wont mind discussing thier days and having a good laugh
Why do you want a pen pal: i really enjoy talking to people and making friends
Anything interesting about yourself: im a graphic designer and artist, i spend much of my time coding and designing charters for video games
𝗘𝗹𝘁𝗼𝗻𝘀
He/They/It | Adult
Furry artist & Garfield Enthusist
I collect items!

ImageImageImageImage
Eltons

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Mysticelle » Wed May 24, 2017 9:57 am

Username:
Mysticelle
Country/Location:
USA
Which languages do you speak:
English and very rough (not fluently) french
Why do you want a pen pal:
I'm looking for friends. I guess haha. someone to talk to. I'm moving next week to a place where I don't know anyone, and it's gonna be pretty rough.
Interests:
-music (twenty one pilots, panic! at the disco, halsey, lana del ray, melanie martinez, bruno mars, etc)
-netflix shows (13rw, the vampire diaries, supernatural, the office, etc)
-books (fablehaven series, legend & prodigy & champion {It's a trilogy}, false prince & runaway king & shadow throne {Another trilogy}
gregor the overlander, etc.)
-random recent news stories haha
-talks about life, relationships, friends, etc.
-fooooooood
-memes
-singing
-gymnastics (though i haven't done it in years, I'm still into it)
-probably some other things that I just cant think of currently
kendall - female - infp - virgo - august 26

strong believer in equality for everyone.
my PMs are always open, you can talk to me about anything, i'm here for you <3.

---

Mysticelle

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby angelicpuppy » Wed May 24, 2017 10:02 am

Username: Beautifulbee529
Country/Location: America
Which languages do you speak: English
What kind of pen pal are you looking for: A nice friendly person who I can talk to and has the same interests as i do.
Why do you want a pen pal: Because If i'm bored I'll have someone to talk to etc, it'll be fun!
Anything interesting about yourself: I can draw, I got my starter pokemon in moon to level 50 in a day, I can draw draw draw draw
✧・゚: *✧・゚:* | Image| *:・゚✧*:・゚✧

꘎♡━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━♡꘎

♡ he/him/mew/mews ♡ taken ♡

angelicpuppy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby your blanket » Wed May 24, 2017 10:09 am

Usernames ; Hana, on CS,, Duckcheerios on DA, and Miss Jackson on YT
- - -
Country/Location: UK, - Wales
Which languages do you speak: English is my native language, though i'm starting / hoping to get into studying and learning the Arabic language !
What kind of pen pal are you looking for: Anyone really, but i'm mostly looking for fellow artists and animators so we can share tips
and talk about our weird OCs / characters haha
Why do you want a pen pal: I'm online quite frequently, and besides doodling i get a bit lonely time to time,,
i'd really love someone to talk to on this site,, as my friends don't know what the noodle is a 'Chickensmoothie'
and are busy most of the time ;c;
Anything interesting about yourself: hmm, i like very weird things, mostly creatures / animals, as i draw them quite a lot,
i can read a 200+ paged book in a day, i'm a tall person, i like to curl up into a ball and go to sleep,
and i cant sit still for a long period of time, i'll have to get up and do something,,, besides all that and more,
i'm just a tired bean needing more sleep and friends <3 wuw

things i like ( maybe you like them as well? :0 ) ;
books ( i mostly like fantasy, but still have some realism in it )
cats ( my favourite breed is a sphynx ! )
horses ( my favourite horse breed is a Shire !)
drawing and animating
creating things ( DIYs etc )
learning, reading, and if possible, typing with a laptop. (writing takes too long, as i'm impatience pfft)
and much more! but you can learn more about me if we talk some time!
Last edited by your blanket on Thu May 25, 2017 1:09 am, edited 1 time in total.
your blanket

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby important » Thu May 25, 2017 12:39 am

username: important (i'm also on as -- which is the same username over there, too)
    country/location: japan but bc my room mate is from the states i visit there sometimes
    which languages do you speak: japanese, french, english, mandarin, and a little danish
    what kind of pen pal are you looking for: i'm literally the least picky person there is ?? i'll talk to a tree if i have to
    why do you want a pen pal: meet new people, etc., etc., i'm super friendly i swear i just look mean but i'M NOT
    anything interesting about yourself: i'm not an interesting person™ but i'm super super easy going && complaisant ++ i make horrible jokes :))))
juu ♡ she/they ♡
important

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby brood » Thu May 25, 2017 11:21 am

Username: weddy10
Country/Location: Earth :D
Which languages do you speak: English
What kind of pen pal are you looking for: Interesting, funny one.
Why do you want a pen pal: I'm very lonely
Anything interesting about yourself: I like chicken smoothie!
JUMIN HAN JUMIN HAN JUMIN HAN JUMIN HAN JUMIN HAN JUMIN HAN JUMIN HAN JUMIN HAN JUMIN HAN JUMIN HAN JUMIN HAN JUMIN HAN JUMIN HAN JUMIN HAN JUMIN HAN JUMIN HAN JUMIN HAN JUMIN HAN JUMIN HAN JUMIN HAN JUMIN HAN JUMIN HAN JUMIN HAN JUMIN HAN JUMIN HAN JUMIN HAN JUMIN HAN JUMIN HAN JUMIN HAN JUMIN HAN JUMIN HAN JUMIN HAN JUMIN HAN JUMIN HAN JUMIN HAN JUMIN HAN JUMIN HAN JUMIN HAN JUMIN HAN JUMIN HAN JUMIN HAN JUMIN HAN JUMIN HAN JUMIN HAN JUMIN HAN JUMIN HAN JUMIN HAN JUMIN HAN JUMIN HAN JUMIN HAN JUMIN HAN JUMIN HAN JUMIN HAN JUMIN HAN JUMIN HAN JUMIN HAN JUMIN HAN JUMIN HAN JUMIN HAN JUMIN HAN JUMIN HAN JUMIN HAN JUMIN HAN JUMIN HAN JUMIN HAN JUMIN HAN JUMIN HAN JUMIN HAN JUMIN HAN JUMIN HAN JUMIN HAN JUMIN HAN JUMIN HAN JUMIN HAN JUMIN HAN JUMIN HAN JUMIN HAN JUMIN HAN JUMIN HAN JUMIN HAN JUMIN HAN JUMIN HAN JUMIN HAN JUMIN HAN JUMIN HAN JUMIN HAN JUMIN HAN JUMIN HAN JUMIN HAN JUMIN HAN JUMIN HAN JUMIN HAN JUMIN HAN JUMIN HAN JUMIN HAN JUMIN HAN JUMIN HAN JUMIN HAN JUMIN HAN JUMIN HAN JUMIN HAN JUMIN HAN JUMIN HAN JUMIN HAN JUMIN HAN JUMIN HAN JUMIN HAN JUMIN HAN JUMIN HAN JUMIN HAN JUMIN HAN JUMIN HAN JUMIN HAN JUMIN HAN JUMIN HAN JUMIN HAN JUMIN HAN JUMIN HAN JUMIN HAN
brood

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby horchata » Thu May 25, 2017 8:54 pm

Username:
acaycia
Country/Location:
australia
Which languages do you speak:
english & like.....very rough german lmao (i've been learning for 5 years but i'm not great)
What kind of pen pal are you looking for:
tbh i will talk to anyone who wants to be my penpal ((but i'd really appreciate a fluent german speaker who can kind of help me out?? and not make fun of my terrible german please bc i'd really like to be fluent but my friends don't want to really talk in german lol))
Why do you want a pen pal:
because i'd love to have more friends ((andd i figure this would be a good way to help me practise german)) but like i am happy to talk abt anything w anyoneee you dont have to speak german or anything
Anything interesting about yourself:
uhh not really?? like i'm sure there r interesting things but i can't think of them off the bat so i will update l8r (except i say lmao way too much) oh wait i run a meme account on insta but not too many followers so
Interests
dogsss
sneakers... i love sneakers even tho i have hardly any bc no money hglkjtfjgf
cool movies (ghibli, marvel, lotr, star wars, indiana jones, a lot of animated dreamworks/disney, idk other rlly good movies like shawshank redemption + lotsssss of comedy?? i like heaps)
idk mostly comedy tv shows? not really into like... scary stuff (i looove b99 + freaks and geeks, 30 rock, arrested development, himym etc)
oh yeah and vid games (mostly red dead redemption, bl2, civ5, skyrim and kinda chill games like stardew, terraria, 80 days, hatoful bf,, idk i like a lot haha add me on steam!! just ask for ign)
books and writing but i don't do much of either anymore buttt i love fantasy and kind of 'weird' funny books i guess?? like i recently read the killing joke by anthony horowitz it was very good
idk...tumblr....im on that all the time

anyway hmu!!!
a gardener told me some plants move
───────
libra - hufflepuff - infp
forum game!

───────
but i could not believe it

horchata

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Bowi » Sun May 28, 2017 10:31 pm

Username: Bowi
Country/Location: Not gonna say :P
Which languages do you speak: Dutch, English, And a teensy bit of spanish but i can't write it well..
What kind of pen pal are you looking for:Just a friend! to have conversations with and talk about life, etc,
Why do you want a pen pal: Because i need friends... XD
Anything interesting about yourself: Uhm, Uhm, I have a deaf dog! XD

I can't say i'm interesting in any way, That's a opinion in my eyes.
I can feel it in the earth,
smell it in the air,
the world is different.

'Why do I get them- Why do they get me?'
    "It's our magic, it tethers us to them, our arcanum is shared."
    'I don't like them'
    "They aren't like us."
    'I'm scared, keep them away? just for the night.'
    "Always, Moonlight."
Bowi

My pets
My items