♚❤LEARN/TEACH GERMAN❤♚

Discussion in other languages - Deutsch • Español • Français • Italiano • Nederlands • Polski • Русский • Svenska • 日本語 • 中文

Re: Learn/Teach German - BECOME A MEMBER NOW <3

Postby spencer » Tue Oct 28, 2014 3:44 am

I am Titanium^-^ wrote:Hi!^-^ I would just die if i could learn German(not actually die but you get the point)...
What do i need to do to start learning?:)

Hi and welcome to the thread! All you need to do is to fill out the form below:
Code: Select all
*Username:
*German Level:
*Why do you think you are at this level?:
*What is your main goal in joining this group?:
*Would you like to receive PMs of the latest news/updates from our group? (Y/N):
Favorite learning tool/website:
*Timezone (please be as specific as possible, not just "central"):
First Language:
Country (you can be vague and say European, English, etc. or just not share at all):
How often are you online?:
Would you like to learn from a teacher/someone who knows German on a regular basis?:
If you said no to the above question, would you do it on an irregular basis? and why?:

You can also look here to see some websites where you can learn about the german language a bit. There will be classes soon, so make sure to bookmark the thread so that you won't miss anything! c:
spencer

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby I am Titanium^-^ » Tue Oct 28, 2014 10:59 am

lio. wrote:
I am Titanium^-^ wrote:Hi!^-^ I would just die if i could learn German(not actually die but you get the point)...
What do i need to do to start learning?:)

*Username:
*German Level:
*Why do you think you are at this level?:
*What is your main goal in joining this group?:
*Would you like to receive PMs of the latest news/updates from our group? (Y/N):
Favorite learning tool/website:
*Timezone (please be as specific as possible, not just "central"):
First Language:
Country (you can be vague and say European, English, etc. or just not share at all):
How often are you online?:
Would you like to learn from a teacher/someone who knows German on a regular basis?:
If you said no to the above question, would you do it on an irregular basis? and why?:

You can also look here to see some websites where you can learn about the german language a bit. There will be classes soon, so make sure to bookmark the thread so that you won't miss anything! c:

Username:I am Titanium^-^
*German Level:...uhhh beginner to the extreme lol
*Why do you think you are at this level?:because i know pretty much no German
*What is your main goal in joining this group?:to learn as much German as possible and help find resources if i can
*Would you like to receive PMs of the latest news/updates from our group? (Y/N):yes
Favorite learning tool/website: i try google translater sometimes
*Timezone (please be as specific as possible, not just "central"):standard eastern time...i think
First Language:English
Country (you can be vague and say European, English, etc. or just not share at all):America
How often are you online?:everyday...alot
Would you like to learn from a teacher/someone who knows German on a regular basis?:absolutely!^-^
If you said no to the above question, would you do it on an irregular basis? and why?:[

Tada!^-^ ok I will bookmark right away
I am a holibomber!
I have gifted 13 people.
I have received 11 gifts.

OMEGA German level
http://fc00.deviantart.net/fs70/f/2014/ ... 82gxz9.png
MUSIC IS MY DRUG♥
Girl~Teen~countrypunk~blonde hair and blue eyes~HOODIES!^-^~baseball caps~cowboy boots~short~country music~rock music~rap music~
I am Titanium^-^

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Nitiel » Tue Oct 28, 2014 11:03 am

*Username:
*German Level: Over 9000
*Why do you think you are at this level?: Because I can do it.
*What is your main goal in joining this group?: Improving
*Would you like to receive PMs of the latest news/updates from our group? (Y/N): Maybe
Favorite learning tool/website: Traveling
*Timezone (please be as specific as possible, not just "central"): ?
First Language: Russian
Country (you can be vague and say European, English, etc. or just not share at all): European
How often are you online?: 24/7
Would you like to learn from a teacher/someone who knows German on a regular basis?: Noo I think not
If you said no to the above question, would you do it on an irregular basis? and why?: What

I did.
I am a holibomber!
I have gifted 15 people.
I have received 10 gifts.

From Monday till Friday :

From Saturday till Sunday :
Nitiel

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby I am Titanium^-^ » Tue Oct 28, 2014 11:08 am

I'm soooo not joking :what: ...and you underestimate me...Telling me I can't is like begging me to prove you wrong^-^
I am a holibomber!
I have gifted 13 people.

OMEGA German level
MUSIC IS MY DRUG♥
Girl~Teen~countrypunk~blonde hair and blue eyes~HOODIES!^-^~baseball caps~cowboy boots~short~country music~rock music~rap music~
I am Titanium^-^

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Reiji » Tue Oct 28, 2014 6:47 pm

*What is your main goal in joining this group?:to learn as much German as possible and help find resources if i can
*Would you like to receive PMs of the latest news/updates from our group? (Y/N):yes
*Timezone (please be as specific as possible, not just "central"):standard eastern time...i think
Country (you can be vague and say European, English, etc. or just not share at all):America
Would you like to learn from a teacher/someone who knows German on a regular basis?:absolutely!^-^

I am not trying to mini-mod or anything but.. Please read the main post c:
It will show you what level you should be on. Google Translate is not a learning website XD
The post it said already say 'Not just central' so you need to put something like UT+8:00. You can know what your time is by clicking on your computer clock, Then click change date time and setting. And read your country time. Like i said, The one like UT+18:00 or something.

*Username:
*Would you like to receive PMs of the latest news/updates from our group? (Y/N): Maybe
Country (you can be vague and say European, English, etc. or just not share at all): European
Would you like to learn from a teacher/someone who knows German on a regular basis?: Noo I think not
If you said no to the above question, would you do it on an irregular basis? and why?: What

For you, Like i said.. not being min-mod or anything. But first of all,Read the main post again. C:
For the latest new you can just chose no if you are not sure.
The timezone, I already said how to know your timezone in the above post for Titanium.
You said no to 'Would you like a teacher to teach you on regular basis' Can you explain why?
reiji/aza/jiwoon/yin ∆ they/them
Reiji

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Scyfir » Tue Oct 28, 2014 7:06 pm

hey there, Vampi here ^vv^
just asking- what is this ☯ supposed to mean? :) i checked the news section but couldnt find anything about this ^^
Scyfir

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ArcaneRooney » Wed Oct 29, 2014 9:07 am

The Vampiress wrote:hey there, Vampi here ^vv^
just asking- what is this ☯ supposed to mean? :) i checked the news section but couldnt find anything about this ^^

Ah I've had some PMs about this, it is simply a way for me to keep track of things, they just mark who wants to receive occasional updates, and the hearts are staff members/various helpers
ArcaneRooney

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Thilil » Wed Oct 29, 2014 9:20 am

*Username: Thilil
*German Level: Alpha
*Why do you think you are at this level?: I'm a native speaker...
*What is your main goal in joining this group?: My real life's too busy to become a teacher, but maybe I can help out now and again?
*Would you like to receive PMs of the latest news/updates from our group? (Y/N): Yea, sure.
Favorite learning tool/website: I don't know any...
*Timezone (please be as specific as possible, not just "central"): Which timezone is Germany in? Hold on a sec... Central European
Time (UTC + 01:00)
First Language: German :)
Country (you can be vague and say European, English, etc. or just not share at all): Germany
How often are you online?: More than I should be? But usually a few hours a day.
Would you like to learn from a teacher/someone who knows German on a regular basis?: Not really.
If you said no to the above question, would you do it on an irregular basis? and why?: Wouldn't make much sense, now would it?
Thilil

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby I am Titanium^-^ » Wed Oct 29, 2014 1:41 pm

HoodedBandit wrote:

I am not trying to mini-mod or anything but.. Please read the main post c:
It will show you what level you should be on. Google Translate is not a learning website XD
The post it said already say 'Not just central' so you need to put something like UT+8:00. You can know what your time is by clicking on your computer clock, Then click change date time and setting. And read your country time. Like i said, The one like UT+18:00 or something.

*Username:

For you, Like i said.. not being min-mod or anything. But first of all,Read the main post again. C:
For the latest new you can just chose no if you are not sure.
The timezone, I already said how to know your timezone in the above post for Titanium.
You said no to 'Would you like a teacher to teach you on regular basis' Can you explain why?

Yes Google translater is a great help if you need help pronounceing it.....its 8:40 pm right now..im in the midwest....
Im at an alpha level...its in my signature
I am a holibomber!
I have gifted 13 people.

OMEGA German level
MUSIC IS MY DRUG♥
I am Titanium^-^

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Learn/Teach German - CLASSES START NOV 11

Postby Reiji » Wed Oct 29, 2014 6:37 pm

You can use on that url.. No one really read text nowdays
reiji/aza/jiwoon/yin ∆ they/them