Aussies on cs

Discussion in other languages - Deutsch • Español • Français • Italiano • Nederlands • Polski • Русский • Svenska • 日本語 • 中文

Re: Aussies on cs

Postby Randomsauce » Fri Dec 14, 2012 9:18 pm

At our beach house none lives under our verandah
Be yOuRsElF EvErYoNe eLsE Is aLrEaDy tAkEn
- σѕ¢αя ωιℓ∂є

Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image
I am a holibomber!
I have gifted 3 people.
I have received 2 gifts.[/b]
Randomsauce

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Luna~tic » Fri Dec 14, 2012 9:21 pm

I'm Australian, not Australian born though, and I believe Nick and Tess live in New Zealand, but I think the main set up thingy mabobby is in the USA.

Alycia♥ wrote:I found a mother blue-toungue and her baby in the long grass in a creek at the back of my house today, I even picked them up, but only the mother cause the baby ran away ):

(True story:)
Once upon a time there was a dad water dragon who wanted to find a better home for his family, so he left the creek and walked through a suburb, he decided to take a short cut through the backyard of a house, a dachshund attacked him but a girl saved him and put him near another creek. because the father never returned to his family. The mother and her young one followed in the direction the father went, they also were attacked by the same dachshund and rescued by the same girl, they found the father but sadly the mother and father died. the young one, who was a boy grew up and welcomes all who walk over the creek's bridge, by sitting on a stump, to the park.
I come onto CS maybe once in a blue moon? So don't expect fast replies.
Pretty inactive nowadays as travelling the world keeps me pretty busy, but I'm here now and again for a yarn or even if you want a few pets? Feel free to make a one sided offer, although I retain my right to refuse or edit a trade if there is something I'd want to hold on to for memories sake.
WME herd.
Feel free to PM me if you're interested in adopting one.
Luna~tic

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Randomsauce » Fri Dec 14, 2012 9:23 pm

well I was born in australia but my dad is full greek and my mum is australian so i am half-greek
Be yOuRsElF EvErYoNe eLsE Is aLrEaDy tAkEn
- σѕ¢αя ωιℓ∂є

Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image
I am a holibomber!
I have gifted 3 people.
I have received 2 gifts.[/b]
Randomsauce

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Lena. » Fri Dec 14, 2012 9:23 pm

Theres a massive python living in my roof. Its seriuosly huge and sometimes at night I can hear it crawling around at night above my room...
I touched it accidently once because I thoug it was my (fake) snakeskin purse... lol
It was night and I couldn't see properly... :lol: :lol:

●►►► ℓɛиα. ◄◄◄●

♫ let's pack our bags and run,
get away from everyone ♫

`•.¸¸.•'•.¸¸.•'•.¸¸.•'•.¸¸.•'•.¸¸.•'•.¸¸.•'•.¸¸.•'•.¸¸.•´

My name is Lena, I am an Australian girl and an avid reader, photographer and pianist. Lover of all things unique, beautiful and different.

my siggy shoptrade thread
Lena.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Fried-Chicken-Nisha » Fri Dec 14, 2012 9:25 pm

Luna~tic wrote:I'm Australian, not Australian born though, and I believe Nick and Tess live in New Zealand, but I think the main set up thingy mabobby is in the USA.

Yep thats right :)
Fried-Chicken-Nisha

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Jinx. » Fri Dec 14, 2012 9:26 pm

. : j i n x : . wrote:Theres a massive python living in my roof. Its seriuosly huge and sometimes at night I can hear it crawling around at night above my room...
I touched it accidently once because I thoug it was my (fake) snakeskin purse... lol

Woah, creepy o.O
I have a possum in my roof. He won't shut up and I can't sleep at night when he's scuffling around up there >.>
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
art shop jbd's characters fursona

hi I'm ebony, I love spooky stuff & plants
mostly active on dA and TH
Jinx.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Lena. » Fri Dec 14, 2012 9:28 pm

The Jinxed Fox wrote:
. : j i n x : . wrote:Theres a massive python living in my roof. Its seriuosly huge and sometimes at night I can hear it crawling around at night above my room...

Woah, creepy o.O
I have a possum in my roof. He won't shut up and I can't sleep at night when he's scuffling around up there >.>

There are two possums living out the front of my house. They are really loud and I think there will be babs soon cuz its breeeding season... and ... well yeah... They get very annoying!

●►►► ℓɛиα. ◄◄◄●

get away from everyone ♫

My name is Lena, I am an Australian girl and an avid reader, photographer and pianist. Lover of all things unique, beautiful and different.

Lena.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Rachi Hachi » Fri Dec 14, 2012 9:30 pm

hah, i beat you all, i go for sydney swans! :P nah, just kidding! they're all right and i also like WCE (eagles) and the dockers :). btw, CS is based in kiwi-land!! not bagging them, i actually love New Zealand and i really want to go there one day! also, for NRL i go for storm. ew collingwood! BLECH!! XP haha! (no offence to anyone that does go for them...) eee! pythons scary! there was a kangaroo that escaped from the zoo at my school once... that was funny! :)

Kota + Charlie

Generally up and down with activity depending on what's going on outside of CS x
Rachi Hachi

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Fried-Chicken-Nisha » Fri Dec 14, 2012 9:33 pm

^^^ it funny when the horses escape at my school...
Fried-Chicken-Nisha

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Lena. » Fri Dec 14, 2012 9:36 pm

Rachi Hachi wrote:hah, i beat you all, i go for sydney swans! :P nah, just kidding! they're all right and i also like WCE (eagles) and the dockers :). btw, CS is based in kiwi-land!! not bagging them, i actually love New Zealand and i really want to go there one day! also, for NRL i go for storm. ew collingwood! BLECH!! XP haha! (no offence to anyone that does go for them...) eee! pythons scary! there was a kangaroo that escaped from the zoo at my school once... that was funny! :)

At the wildlife sanctuary a snake (harmless but with a painful bite) escaped me and my friend (mainly my friend though) grabbed it and elped the satff put it back in the enclosure... I felt pretty proud... lol

P.s I only go for collingswood cuz my fam does... Trust me.... it was not my decision... :lol: :lol: :lol:

●►►► ℓɛиα. ◄◄◄●

get away from everyone ♫

Lena.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me