Find a Pen Pal!

Discussion in other languages - Deutsch • Español • Français • Italiano • Nederlands • Polski • Русский • Svenska • 日本語 • 中文

Re: Find a Pen Pal!

Postby kaspbrak » Mon Dec 14, 2020 3:23 am

Username: ★rat king★
Country/Location: canada
Which languages do you speak: english and a bit of french.
What kind of pen pal are you looking for: not really sure, just looking for someone to chat with.
Why do you want a pen pal: eh, idk, its a chance to make a new friend?
Anything interesting about yourself: not really. im an artist and i watch a bunch of youtube. also currently super into fnaf.
Last edited by kaspbrak on Mon Feb 08, 2021 4:16 am, edited 1 time in total.

he/him
returning player
wip rentry

kaspbrak

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby peppa » Tue Dec 15, 2020 2:26 pm

Username: peppa
Country/Location: southeastern USA, i attend college in northeastern USA
Which languages do you speak: english and spanish
What kind of pen pal are you looking for: someone to chat with! college (aka university aged) preferred. i like to cook and we can swap recipes. i love animals so we can send each other photos of our pets, talk about tv shows to watch, or whatever is on our minds!
Why do you want a pen pal: i'm looking for friends on CS! i'd love to learn about someone from a different country or also just chat with
Anything interesting about yourself: i want to be a clinical psychologist one day. i love mushrooms and i've always wanted to try to grow my own

'' hi! i'm peppa ''
    pms always open, lets be friends <3

she/her | blm | pixel credit
peppa

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby critter » Wed Dec 16, 2020 12:46 pm

Username: stellar doll
    Language: english

What kind of pen pal are you looking for: somebody who can tolerate weird! Some say I'm too wild for their tastes, so I just need to find somebody who's just as wild!
    Why do you want a pen pal: I've got a total of three close friends, and I want to make more! Only one of those friends plays cs, and that was because I introduced them to it a few months ago.

Anything interesting about yourself: this is where it gets weird and I can weed out the weak ones.
    -gagged up a tonsil stone yesterday taking an exam for my crim justice class
    -my sense of humor is simultaneously broken beyond repair and hazardly dumb and/or dark
    -I've got really nice stories if you're not one for answering questions, you can ask me about some stories and I'll be happy to oblige!
    -I'm working towards my goal of becoming a crime scene investigator!
    -my music taste? impeccable and literally all over the place.
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
I'm chasing my dreams,
catch you on the flip side <3
last checked 1/15/23
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
critter

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby oakhearted » Fri Dec 18, 2020 8:18 pm

Username: oakhearted
Country/Location: Australia (QLD)
Which languages do you speak: English only
What kind of pen pal are you looking for: Anybody who can relate to me in interests etc
Why do you want a pen pal: So I can talk to different types of people in general
Anything interesting about yourself: I do digital art, html & css coding, poetry, digital writing, graphic design, editing with photoshop, gaming on various types of pet games like this, managing my own pet game called Hewan, and I am enfp and on the autism spectrum :)
cheyne / adult / enfp-t / 4w5 / tritype: 495 / lawful good / sanguine [dom] / aest
carrd (main) :: carrd (cs) :: listo :: he/they :: toyhou.se :: oakhearted#8284 :: Image
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
sig & pfp includes characters & ppl i kin | looking for new friends, hmu! | i'm in multiple fandoms ^^
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Chicken Smoothie Resources: help forum > faq > site rules > wiki > contact staff
oakhearted

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Gossip. » Sat Dec 19, 2020 3:46 pm

Username: FoolishBox
Country/Location: Mexico! but I sometimes go to Argentina due I have a lot of family there :')
Which languages do you speak: English and Spanish, a bit of Portuguese
What kind of pen pal are you looking for: Someone that is not inactive ( i don't mean all-time active but at least online every 2-4 days ), not a lot of things, When knowing me you are going to see more of my tastes in people <3
Why do you want a pen pal: I really love talking with people and hearing them, so someone to talk with wouldn't be bad:D
Anything interesting about yourself: I know how to cook, but I love mostly making desserts yet and I know how to tame cats lol, i am interested in WW2, I like to draw and I have a lot of other things that I don't know if they are interesting or not :p

You can PM me if interested!
Gossip.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Kyrova » Mon Dec 21, 2020 2:14 pm

username:
MadVolta
country/location:
i'm from france!
which languages do you speak:
french, english, and i'm slowly learning swedish
what kind of penpal are you looking for:
anyone! preferably someone around my age (young adult) but i don't really care much, i'm pretty chill with anyone.
why do you want a penpal:
i used to have penpals here but unfortunately i kinda stopped being really active for a while and we slowly lost touch. ): so i want to do it again!
anything interesting about yourself:
i love a lot of things, including the basic ones: drawing and video games.
my favorite video games are night in the woods, world of warcraft and stardew valley.
i'm trying to learn bass! i suck at it for now but i'm slowly getting better thanks to my boyfriend.
well, so that makes sense that i also like listening to music, here are some of my fav bands: the strokes, the voidz, muse, metronomy and crx!
i'm studying to get an art degree, while working on building a decent portfolio to perhaps someday work in game design - which has been my dream for a long time now.
i know a lot of very specific animal facts! especially about marsupials. i'm a big furry trash and my fursona is a kangaroo because roos are cool.
oh also i love cooking aaand that's pretty much all that came to mind for now, to know more i guess you'll have to get to know me. [:

ImageImageImageImageImageImage
Kyrova

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ĸιттιe » Fri Feb 05, 2021 7:18 am

Username: ĸιттιe
Country/Location: United States c:
Which languages do you speak: English, a little Icelandic/Swedish, less of Portuguese,
What kind of pen pal are you looking for: literally anyone...
Why do you want a pen pal: ...I'm bored, and want friends, haha
Anything interesting about yourself: I lived in Iceland for a short time, but the people I was staying with... it just didn't work. lol. I was supposed to live there permanently , and maybe some day I would still like to do this, but that wasn't the right time for it.
my brother lives in Sweden, and my husband is from Brazil c:
ĸιттιe

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby monarchyblues » Mon Feb 08, 2021 4:15 am

I'm monarchyblues, but you can call me Mon or Blues c:

Country/Location:
I live in Midwestern America!

Which languages do you speak:
I speak English and Italian c: I want to learn Spanish, but I know very little of it.

What kind of pen pal are you looking for:
I would enjoy someone to just talk to! I am currently in college, and therefore it would be nice to have a pen pal that is around my same age [talking to another college student would be nice, so we can suffer together through school, haha]. It would also be neat if we could help each other with our languages! As I mentioned, I know English and Italian and I'd be down to swap some cool language lessons with somebody who is interested in either of those languages.

Why do you want a pen pal:

I'm new to this site and I am just looking for people to talk to c:

Anything interesting about yourself:

I am a design student! So, I love art! I also am very passionate about writing and I am currently working on my own story [in theory, at least ... I'm still planning the story out]. I also enjoy baking and have recently started exploring my inner cook, haha!
. she/her or he/him .

ImageImage
Image . Image . Image . Image

be kind, be free, be you

monarchyblues

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby S0URBUGZ » Mon Feb 08, 2021 4:27 am

Username: S0URBUGZ
Country/Location: I live in the Midwest of the United States of America!
Which languages do you speak: English.
What kind of pen pal are you looking for: Anyone who likes to chat really.
Why do you want a pen pal: It would just be nice to talk to someone c:
Anything interesting about yourself: I has a fondness for birds and other wildlife. I love to play video games and watch a lot of Youtube. I love Studio Ghibli movies too!
Last edited by S0URBUGZ on Wed Mar 24, 2021 5:23 am, edited 1 time in total.
Call me Vincent/Vinnie
he/him
certified idiot, perpetually needing sleep
If y'all have any cool pictures of bugs or birds please send them to me
I am a Citizen of Kurtistown
Feel free to send me a PM if you wanna chat!

carrd
S0URBUGZ

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby little sunshine » Sun Mar 07, 2021 10:47 pm

username: haneli - but you can also call me hansol
country/location: korea, but I often switch to uk (family reasons) pre pandemic
which languages do you speak: I speak a few but mainly korean and english
what kind of pen pal are you looking for: just someone to talk to honestly
why do you want a pen pal: I love having conversations with people, so this is a great way to do so
little sunshine

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me