Find a Pen Pal!

Discussion in other languages - Deutsch • Español • Français • Italiano • Nederlands • Polski • Русский • Svenska • 日本語 • 中文

Re: Find a Pen Pal!

Postby c r i m i n a l. » Thu Dec 12, 2019 4:44 pm

Username:
yutoda_chi
Country/Location:
Minnesota, United States of America
Which languages do you speak:
English, basic Spanish, VERY slowly learning Dakota/Lakota/Dakhota
What kind of pen pal are you looking for:
Anybody who's willing to educate me on their country, culture, traditions, language, etc. I love learning about other cultures and whatnot around the world, it greatly interests me. I feel like talking to somebody who can speak an entirely different language from mine would also help me to learn that language better, as I've found in the past being friends with a few fluent Spanish speakers. I'll gladly speak with anybody around the entire globe, so long as you're kindhearted and not toxic in any way. Preferably 16+ (don't directly share your age with me, I'm only specifying because I am an adult.) and somebody who's willing to build a lasting friendship.
Why do you want a pen pal:
As I mentioned above, I really love learning about other cultures and languages and traditions, ever since I was little I've really been fascinated with meeting people from around the world. The world is a very diverse place, full of so many fascinating people of so many cultures and ethnicities, and my curious mind just wants to learn more and perhaps make a friend out of the people I meet.
Anything interesting about yourself:
I was raised by an artist and a photographer, so naturally I'm a pretty creative person. I love writing, drawing, and photography. The world is a wonderful place, but so is the one that each of us imagines! I also really love cats, I have 3 myself. I also have 2 snakes! I love animals very much, and I know a lot about them! I'm very into music of all sorts, not just k-pop and j-pop like my profile might lead you to believe! I also really love answering questions about myself, so please, don't be afraid to ask anything you're curious about! I'm Native American and Italian, with my roots on either side of my family being in the Dakota and Sicily respectively.
우아해 날 망치는 Criminal
Not okay 고갤 저어 보지만
Ooh 점점 더 깊이 끌려가
벗어나길 원치 않아 전부 무너뜨려 날

So elegant, a criminal who destroys me
Not okay, I try and shake my head
Ooh but I’m only getting dragged in more deeply
I don’t want to get away, destroy me completely
c r i m i n a l.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby NotAnOctopus » Sat Dec 14, 2019 12:23 pm

Username: NotAnOctopus
Country/Location: USA/EST Timezone
Which languages do you speak: English, learning Italian and Russian (would love to practice)
What kind of pen pal are you looking for: Someone who is maybe looking to practice English and speaks Italian/Russian where I could write to them in their language, and they could write in English?
Why do you want a pen pal: I think it would be a fun way to practice the language.
Anything interesting about yourself: I'm considered a Polyglot because I speak 5 languages ^^
🅐 🅣🅘🅜🅔 🅞🅕 🅜🅨🅣🅗 🅐🅝🅓 🅢🅞🅡🅡🅞🅦
Actively seeking 1x1 supernatural/power based RPGs

ImageImage
NotAnOctopus

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Ari! » Tue Dec 17, 2019 1:08 pm

Username: Ari!

Country/Location: New Zealand

Languages: I know English and am learning Japanese.

What kind of pen pal am I looking for?: I'm looking for anyone of any age from any country who can speak English and knows Japanese/ is learning Japanese. (:

Why do you want a Pen Pal?: an opportunity to learn more about the language and know different people from different countries (I only really know people from Australia and New Zealand). I would love someone who can really just be their self to me. I don't care who you are and what you think, I want them to spill their ideas and views to me and just have genuinely interesting conversation.

Anything interesting about me?: Not really, I like animals a lot ( I have three cats, a sheep and a dog. I usually do digital art but am unable to right now but I really want to get better :) I like anime but don't watch it that often.
Last edited by Zeena on Tue Dec 17, 2019 2:11 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Removed personal info
Ari!

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby skunkiii » Sat Dec 21, 2019 11:04 pm

Username: .bee.
Country/Location: united states
Which languages do you speak: english and just tiny bits of french.
What kind of pen pal are you looking for: just someone to talk to every once in a while.
Why do you want a pen pal: someone who likes music and art. anyone who can keep a good conversation flowing (even though sometimes I'm not so good at that.) someone who is active quite frequently. just send me a message! im accepting of anyone and everyone!
Anything interesting about yourself: i love pineapples. my nickname is bee in real life. im a tattoo artist. im not too interesting.
ImageImage
ImageImage
Image𝒔𝒌𝒖𝒏𝒌 Image
𝒔𝒉𝒆/𝒕𝒉𝒆𝒚 | 𝒂𝒅𝒖𝒍𝒕
☼ 𝑎𝑞𝑢𝑎𝑟𝑖𝑢𝑠 ☼
☾ 𝑠𝑎𝑔𝑖𝑡𝑡𝑎𝑟𝑖𝑢𝑠 ☾
↑ 𝑠𝑐𝑜𝑟𝑝𝑖𝑜 ↑
x
skunkiii

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby tūī » Tue Dec 31, 2019 7:46 pm

Username:
      leaves
      Country/Location:
      new zealand
      just english but i'm learning chinese!
      just a friendly one i can relate to! i don't know anyone on cs who lives in new zealand so that'd be cool too! c:
      boredom, i guess. i'd love to get to know a few more people!
      nothing much. i like drawing and i play netball.
      Other:
      it's easier to speak on discord so pm me your discord user and i'll add you!
tūī

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby marr » Wed Jan 01, 2020 1:16 pm

Username:
baybey

Country/Location:
finland :3

estonian, finnish, english, swedish, a little bit of spanish and japanese,, and maybe a teeny weeny amount of russian!

someone who is interested in the same fandoms as me, and is just really chill i guess?? im honestly just,,,,,, looking for someone to talk to hbdsghfvhsgd

i had an estonian pen pal but,,,,, she moved schools so my schools pen pal program was kind of,,,,, not continued anymore : (

i play the violin! i also like to draw and,,,,, sing hehe,, but overall im just really chill and,,, could not care less about stuff
inactive
marr

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby yetzali » Wed Jan 01, 2020 4:36 pm

x
      Username: 방탄소년단
      Language: english

-

i'm not picky, i could be friends with anyone. i'm able to chat on here and on discord, though i'm much more active on the latter.

-

to make new friends. i'm disabled, so i have a hard time getting out and meeting people, which makes me a bit lonely. i'd love to be able to learn about new people and places, as well as have some nice friends to hang out with.

-

- i have had all kinds of pets, from bugs to horses !
      - i have an assistance dog
      -
      my biggest interest is working dogs as well as dog sports
      - i'm a big fan of pc and nintendo switch games
      - i'm interested in veterinary medicine and nursing
      - i have worked with a lot of different animals
      - i am disabled but have been overcoming a lot of challenges lately
      - some of my biggest fears are hamsters, moths, and balloons
      - my choice in tv shows/movies is a bit erratic. i love brooklyn nine-nine, house hunters, boys over flowers,
      xdavid attenborough docs, anything ghibli or disney, pawn stars, the good place, supernatural, pokemon, ???????

xImage
sarah
infj
she/they
pm me for dog pictures
yetzali

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby quiixxy » Wed Jan 01, 2020 4:42 pm

Username: tch
Country/Location: usa / est
Which languages do you speak: english
What kind of pen pal are you looking for: anyone !
Why do you want a pen pal: to get to know someone and possibly become friends ^
(( i also can pm over discord if thats to your fancy ))
Anything interesting about yourself: i love a variety of animes & fandoms ! im love alternative music and im pretty talkative & friendly. some fandoms im in include (( but not limited to )) homestuck, mha, bsd, six of crows / grishaverse, carry on, black butler, naruto, soul eater, sherlock, + many more <3 oh also my favorite band is the glass animals and i could talk about them for days.
quiixxy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Guest » Wed Jan 01, 2020 4:48 pm

Username: Croixley
Which languages do you speak: English
What kind of pen pal are you looking for: Someone lighthearted but realistic
Why do you want a pen pal: I don’t usually talk to people or have people to check on in the virtual world.
Anything interesting about yourself: I’m a teen in High school, have 3 cats, and a snake. I like tigers and ravens, and study American government/politics and Psychology. I’m a bit on the tedious side, but like small talk and hearing other peoples stories.

Postby Sharsinth » Wed Jan 01, 2020 5:05 pm

Username: Chaomancy
Country/Location: USA, Texas
Which languages do you speak: English
What kind of pen pal are you looking for: Someone I can get to know and understand c:
Why do you want a pen pal: I'm very bad and being able to talk to somebody, but I love hearing what someone has to say. I want to be able to talk/type to someone without freaking out immediately.
Anything interesting about yourself: I have 4 budgies/birds, 3 cats, and I like names ending in -o. I'm in high school. I don't care what gender I'm seen as. I love physics, chemistry, and psychology (though i just started studying this one). I'm an artist, but also very lazy about doing stuff.

⌫⁍ ImageImage ⁌⌦
·⬳Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ⟿·
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxLatest Shiny Hunt:
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxN/A
Progress: ☒
𒀭 ☐ ☑ ☒ 𒀭
Sharsinth

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes