Hello!

Introduce yourself, find new friends, and get some advice for starting out on CS!

Hello!

Postby Crème » Sat Feb 22, 2020 12:05 am

It's Crème (obviously not my real name) but you can call me Rae, whichever you prefer. I wouldn't mind.
    After diving deeper into this site and thanks to my knowledge in BBCodes, I finally got the hang of it as it's also easy to navigate (thankfully).

If you haven't seen my Interests section, I enjoy reading webtoons (Devil Number 4, Lookism, I Love Yoo, etc.) and listening to a tiny bit of K-pop (Day6, APRIL and SF9)—I recently got into Stray Kids.
    I actually do art myself but won't be sharing them here as I want to stay anonymous as much as possible
    —I've already posted them online and I'm afraid my style will easily get recognized.[

I've taken interest in Malk pets—especially dogs, since they're my kind of style.
    I also really like the so-called Warrior/Sitting Cats and think they're one of the coolest lineart.
    ^ In fact, I'm planning on collecting them so goodluck to me! ^

Sorry for posting a long introduction. Hopefully, what I said above will strike up a conversation and be friends with people in this community. Thank you!

Rae a.k.a Crème
Crème

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Hello!

Postby RookieRaccoon » Sat Feb 22, 2020 3:43 am

Welcome to CS! totally with you on the cats!
RookieRaccoon

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby popping star » Sat Feb 22, 2020 5:16 am

popping star

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Eagle's Eye » Sun Feb 23, 2020 2:44 am

Hey there Rae, welcome to the site! I really love Malk pets too, but my favorite out of them are the Malk cats! Out of all the Malk dogs, which one is your favorite so far? (:

hi
    hi
    hi

SEEK WHAT SETS -
    YOUR SOUL ON FIRE

┌─────────┐

Chinese | GMT+8
    full time foodie
    fire type pkmn! :>

└─────────┘
    FR sales / about me / credit
    Eagle's Eye
    General Helper

My pets
    My items
    My wishlist
    My gallery
    My scenes
    My dressups
    Trade with me

Postby HoneyLavender࿐ » Sun Feb 23, 2020 2:47 am

Hi there and Welcome to Chicken Smoothie! It's very nice to meet you Créme :D I'm AngelDoll but you can call me Ana, I wish you luck learning everything about CS. Maybe I can give you a headstart?

To get you started, here are some handy links which should give you the basic idea of how the site works:

Tips for Newbies gives you the basics of the site, and the Must-Read Topics For Newbies is also very useful the hidden features and tips & tricks guide also helped me alot so go check that one out. Frequently Asked Questions might also help you to understand the site better. I also recommend checking out the site and forum rules so that you know the rules and don't get in trouble alot. If you have questions about rules just shoot a PM or ask the general helpers, they also organize the GHAA wich gives out free pets to newbies!

If you're looking for more free pets to help you get started check out the CS pound wich opens around every 4-6 hours, you can find some really old and rare pets there! I also recommend checking out the CS free adoptions board for free pets, but make sure to check the first post (the number one page and the number one post at the top!) for rules, sometimes if you don't read rules they don't give you pets. Although sometimes you can find rare giveaways that give out rare, hard to find pets! If you ever get a rare pet I recommend asking how much your pet is worth so you don't get scammed. Once you get pets most likely some people will want to trade you. if this happens I recommend checking out the in depth guide to trading so you know what's "fair" and what's not so you don't get scammed, but you can still ask the "Is this a fair trade?" Thread for help

For trading and pet identification help, these threads will teach you the basics:
      > Items Guide - it tells you how old, rare, or common your item is and what it would be worth.
      > "The" Rares List Guide - explains what "tier" each pet is on and how rare it is. If you don't understand shoot me a PM or the general helpers and someone will explain it to you.
      > The "Is this a fair trade?" Thread - as I mentioned earlier this thread helps tell you if your trade is fair or not and how it can be improved to make it fair. Be sure to check for multiple replies!

To find one of these guides (and more helpful topics!) look here: Guide Index.

If you have any problems or questions, you can send a help ticket here: Help tickets.

Hope this helps, and have a great time here on Chicken Smoothie!! If you have any further questions feel free to shoot me a PM using the button to the right, as I'd be happy to answer!

-Ana.

████████ Image

:
    :
    :
    :
    :
    :
    :
    :
    :
    :
    :
    :
    xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
    Non-Binary - They/Them - Europe
    Kalons - BM's - 𝕸𝖔𝖔𝖓𝖑𝖎𝖌𝖍𝖙#5098 - ©
    xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

HoneyLavender࿐

My pets
    My items
    My wishlist
    My gallery
    My scenes
    My dressups
    Trade with me

Postby clemen » Sun Feb 23, 2020 2:48 am

Welcome to cs!
    xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx[/color
    [color=transparent]xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
    I ❤️ CAR SEAT HEADREST
    clemen

My pets
    My items
    My wishlist
    My gallery
    My scenes
    My dressups
    Trade with me

Postby Crème » Sun Feb 23, 2020 2:54 am

RookieRaccoon wrote:Welcome to CS! totally with you on the cats!

High-five to that!
    Crème

My pets
    My items
    My wishlist
    My gallery
    My scenes
    My dressups
    Trade with me

Postby Crème » Sun Feb 23, 2020 2:55 am

VΕNUS wrote:

Glad to know that someone's a fellow fan!
      Thank you very much for the help c:
    Crème

My pets
    My items
    My wishlist
    My gallery
    My scenes
    My dressups
    Trade with me

Postby Crème » Sun Feb 23, 2020 2:56 am

AngelDoll wrote:
      Hi there and Welcome to Chicken Smoothie! It's very nice to meet you Créme :D I'm AngelDoll but you can call me Ana, I wish you luck learning everything about CS. Maybe I can give you a headstart?

To get you started, here are some handy links which should give you the basic idea of how the site works:

Tips for Newbies gives you the basics of the site, and the Must-Read Topics For Newbies is also very useful the hidden features and tips & tricks guide also helped me alot so go check that one out. Frequently Asked Questions might also help you to understand the site better. I also recommend checking out the site and forum rules so that you know the rules and don't get in trouble alot. If you have questions about rules just shoot a PM or ask the general helpers, they also organize the GHAA wich gives out free pets to newbies!

If you're looking for more free pets to help you get started check out the CS pound wich opens around every 4-6 hours, you can find some really old and rare pets there! I also recommend checking out the CS free adoptions board for free pets, but make sure to check the first post (the number one page and the number one post at the top!) for rules, sometimes if you don't read rules they don't give you pets. Although sometimes you can find rare giveaways that give out rare, hard to find pets! If you ever get a rare pet I recommend asking how much your pet is worth so you don't get scammed. Once you get pets most likely some people will want to trade you. if this happens I recommend checking out the in depth guide to trading so you know what's "fair" and what's not so you don't get scammed, but you can still ask the "Is this a fair trade?" Thread for help

For trading and pet identification help, these threads will teach you the basics:
      > Items Guide - it tells you how old, rare, or common your item is and what it would be worth.
      > "The" Rares List Guide - explains what "tier" each pet is on and how rare it is. If you don't understand shoot me a PM or the general helpers and someone will explain it to you.
      > The "Is this a fair trade?" Thread - as I mentioned earlier this thread helps tell you if your trade is fair or not and how it can be improved to make it fair. Be sure to check for multiple replies!

To find one of these guides (and more helpful topics!) look here: Guide Index.

If you have any problems or questions, you can send a help ticket here: Help tickets.

Hope this helps, and have a great time here on Chicken Smoothie!! If you have any further questions feel free to shoot me a PM using the button to the right, as I'd be happy to answer!

-Ana.

Thank you very much!
      These links definitely helped me out with trading.
    Crème

My pets
    My items
    My wishlist
    My gallery
    My scenes
    My dressups
    Trade with me

Postby Crème » Sun Feb 23, 2020 2:57 am

holopoems wrote:Welcome to cs!

Thanks for the warm welcome c: