Overwhelming but familiar.

Introduce yourself, find new friends, and get some advice for starting out on CS!

Overwhelming but familiar.

Postby crystallizing » Tue Oct 22, 2019 7:43 am

Hello there!
I'm new to CS but not new to the concept of adopts, pet sim sites and forums. But whenever I get to something new, it's always been overwhelming for me. But I can usually get around by myself easily but I'd love helping hands nevertheless!
I go by Lyra. Some of my favorite aesthetics/themes are but not limited to: space, stars, gemstones, crystals, oceanic, mythology, etc.
My favorite animal is the siberian tiger and my favorite oceanic animal is the orca whale. I love cooking/baking, singing/music and writing.
Looking forward to getting to know you all, if possible!
crystallizing

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Overwhelming but familiar.

Postby annabananoodle » Wed Oct 23, 2019 1:55 am

Welcome to chicken smoothie! I'm just now coming back after being gone since like 2016 so I'm having to figure everything out again. It didnt hurt that I had all of my old pets to start out with, and usually the older a pet is the more valuable it is. Anyways! Just a few things that might help you out right now:

1. We've got a halloween event going on right now where you can get free pets and find tokens scattered around that you can buy pets with. These pets are in really high demand right now too so it might be a good way to make some good trades if you get extras.
2. One thing that really helped me out when i was new was the free adoption centers. Theres a section on the forums of people giving away free pets! Just follow their rules and send them a trade and see what happens! Its handy.
3. Some people make goals like "i want to collect every single pet!" Or "i want this one specific pet thats worth a lot!" And thats like the big thing of the game is pet collecting, but thats not all there is. Its good to take it slow and make friends here and enjoy it all!

So i hope I was able to help a little bit and I'll see you around :) welcome to cs!
annabananoodle

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Overwhelming but familiar.

Postby Eagle's Eye » Wed Oct 23, 2019 2:19 am

Hey there Lyra, welcome to the site! What's your favorite bird?

hi
    hi
    hi

SEEK WHAT SETS -
    YOUR SOUL ON FIRE

┌─────────┐

Chinese | GMT+8
    full time foodie
    fire type pkmn! :>

└─────────┘
    FR sales / about me / credit
    Eagle's Eye