Howdy!

Introduce yourself, find new friends, and get some advice for starting out on CS!

Howdy!

Postby Yelnats » Tue Apr 16, 2019 7:17 am

Hi I'm Yelnats! My user Yelnats is a reference to the book Holes by Louis Sachar. I love watching video game playthroughs of horror and survival games. Currently obsessed with stardew valley! Very new to this site! If anyone has any tips I'm very eager to listen :)

Yelnats

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Howdy!

Postby rocoboq » Tue Apr 16, 2019 7:38 am

hey, welcome to chicken smoothie! some of my favorite youtubers are markiplier and matpat, and i love watching most of their game playthroughs. i also like playing some video games such as minecraft and overwatch, as well as a bit of wizard101 when i'm bored.
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
the biggest nerd
working a lot
adult player

──── istp ────
newbie guide
important links
adopt a newbie
help ticket

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
rocoboq

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Yelnats » Tue Apr 16, 2019 7:44 am

I love Markipliers voice it's very soothing! I've been getting into Minecraft with mods like Pam's harvest. Very big into farming mods lol.
Yelnats

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby milkyfruitz » Tue Apr 16, 2019 7:45 am

Hey, welcome to the CS community! So glad to see new users on the site!
Ah, stardew valley is pretty fun, for the few times I’ve gotten to play it :0
If you ever need help around the site, feel free to talk to me! I am always open.
Ooo, what horror games are you into? I prefer psychological horror myself.
Have a phenomenal time here, and I hope you enjoy your stay! <3
───────(𝑀𝒜𝒴)───
┌────────────┐

Cubbie, adult, he/him.
discord: transmortician

xxxxxxxxxcredit xxxxx

└────────────┘
──────────────
██░░░░░░░░░░░░
██░░░░░░░░░░░░

milkyfruitz

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Yelnats » Tue Apr 16, 2019 7:55 am

Stardew is so fun, I'm a mobile user and it recently came out on Android! It's like 7-8usd for it on the play store.

As for horror games, I really liked the outlast games and the last of us. Zombies are like, my only fear but darn I just love them so much!
Yelnats

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby arabella !! » Tue Apr 16, 2019 10:36 am

Hello, welcome to CS!

I suggest checking out these must-read topics for new users, and this guide that will help you understand a bit more about the site! Additionally, don’t forget to review the site rules as well. If you would like an experienced user of the site to give you a tour of the site, check out the adopt a newbie thread. Of course, if you have any questions or concerns, don’t be afraid to send in a help ticket to receive some assistance from the staff! (:

hii ! call me ara :3 i luv
all things cute n insane
└───── ♥ ♡ ♥ ─────┘
▀▀▀▀▀ミ★ ▀▀▀▀▀
she/her gamer adult silly
────────────────────

arabella !!

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby jade, » Tue Apr 16, 2019 1:17 pm

hello! welcome to chicken smoothie. here you can make friends, trade thousands of pets, draw, and participate in roleplays. since youre new here, ill give you a few links that can help you discover more about how this site works <3

- The "Is this a fair trade?" thread: this thread is to help with trades youre unsure with, such as if youre not sure if a trade is fair or not, other people will judge if it is fair based on their opinions. its best to get more than one opinion.
        - The "Understanding Rarities" Guide: as the thread title says, this thread helps you with understanding the rarities of the variety of the pets.
        - "How Much Is This Pet Worth?" Thread: this thread is here to help when you arent sure what a pet is worth. similar to the "Is this a fair trade?" thread, people will respond to your post by telling you what your pet is worth.
        - The "Rares" List Guide: rares list pets are pets that are placed on a specific list, and are valued and placed higher than normal pets. however, the rares list was discontinued a while ago, so you basically just trade based on demand now. you can still use this thread as a guide though!
        - Must-Read Topics For Newbies: this thread has all of the rules and any other threads that will help you with navigating the site. view this thread for any other information you need.

if you want to adopt some amazing pets to add to your collection, go to the adoption page, pound and lost and found, and/or the cs free adoptions forum.

and lastly, if you need any more information, go to the adopt a newbie thread or send a help ticket if you have any more questions.

thats about it,, i hope to see you around! c; enjoy your time here on cs! its a great site~
      feel free to shoot me a pm if you want to know more about something!
★ ★ ███████████████
𝐎𝐅 𝐒𝐓𝐀𝐑𝐒 ────────

jay | she/her | sep. 2
hihi im jade/jay, im n
ot very active on this
site anymore but still
feel free to pm me <3

██
██
██
██

────── 𝐌𝐔𝐑𝐀𝐋𝐒 𝐎𝐍