Six Weeks Of Emptiness

Introduce yourself, find new friends, and get some advice for starting out on CS!

Six Weeks Of Emptiness

Postby Wonder.Land » Fri Jan 04, 2013 12:03 pm

Hey guys, it's me Wonder.Land! I have decided to take a break from ChickenSmoothie for about six weeks, I just feel that I need to be separated from this stuff for a while. But, don't fret, I shall be back eventually! If you are worried about the characters that you have role playing with mine please just quote your last post including that character that is talking to mine on this forum and I'll see it when I come back. I understand if you aren't going to keep your characters that you have with me or are going to just have them move on with other characters in the role play but, I would very much so appreciate it if you would put those characters on hold with mine! I also understand if I am knocked out of the role play completely, I'll just reapply my form when I come back.

See you later guys. Six weeks in counting!

Yours Randomly,

Wonder.Land
"There is a place. Like no place on Earth. A land full of wonder, mystery, and danger! Some say to survive it: You need to be as mad as a hatter."

" You're entirely bonkers. But I'll tell you a secret. All the best people are."

"Have you any idea why a raven is like a writing desk?"

"'Twas brillig/and the slithy toves/did gyre and gimbel in the wabe/all mimsy were the borogoves/and the mome raths outgrabe."

"Yes, yes-but you would have to be half-mad to dream me up. "

-Wonderland

If you're wondering where I am just click here! http://www.chickensmoothie.com/Forum/viewtopic.php?f=17&t=1600980
Wonder.Land

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me