Hey thar!

Introduce yourself, find new friends, and get some advice for starting out on CS!

Hey thar!

Postby Chickie Kat Mew » Sat May 01, 2010 10:26 am

-just got back from getting icecream-

Okay, anyways.

Hello, everyone. I am Chickie Kat Mew. I know, weird name, but Tawnypaw suggested it. As it says in her siggie, I am going through tough times in my life right now, so I am living with her and her family. She begged me to join CS. Though I may not get very active on it, I do, however, dont wanna let her down XD

I dont have a computer at home, so even if I do stay active, it will either be at our school in our reading class (Usually on fridays) or her house. (Sometimes, we have a younger friend called pepperwolfy, whose computer we use during sleepovers)

If I dont seem all n00b-ish and such, and I seem alot like her, it is because I have been watching her do this for like forever XD And I am alot like her irl, so it may be the same on the computer.

Anyways I am a strange person and love to make friends.

By the way, Tawnypaw warned me to be careful on some people who like to... how did she say it? 'Ninja trade' or 'scam' the newer users out of pets, so dont think I am one of those people, as I know where to go if I have questions ^^ (As I said, I watch her very often, so I dont think I will need alot of help.)

Well, thats about it.... Lol. Thankis <3

Hey there! Dont be afraid to PM me. But, please, if you do, dont use chatspeak >.>
Chickie Kat Mew

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Hey thar!

Postby WildDragonfly » Sat May 01, 2010 1:21 pm

Hello Chickie :) Welcome to ya

Sorry to hear you are going through a tough patch in your life, I hope things will be well soon. Its good to hear you have support, and you also will have a mentor here on CS ^^ Even if you aren't able to be on all the time, hopefully you will be able to grab the new pets every month.

Sorry if I've worried anyone. I'm not dead, just too busy to do my usual leisure activities online. Real life always catches up with you lol.
If you have any questions please ask another one of our awesome General Helpers
<3
WildDragonfly

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby stars » Sat May 01, 2010 5:48 pm

Welcome to CS! Hope you love the site it's so much fun! :)
-I don't suffer from insanity, I enjoy every second of it.

stars

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Serena » Sat May 01, 2010 10:58 pm

Hello there, and welcome Chickie! ^-^ I hope you'll enjoy your stay at CS.

If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to PM me or any of the other Newbie-Helpers, recognised by their Salmon-Coloured names.
Be sure to check out some of the Newbie Guides:
Chooky's Newbie Guide.
Tips for Newbies.
Must-Read topics for Newbies.
FAQ (Frequently Asked Questions).

I'm sorry to hear you're having such a tough time, but it's indeed good to hear you've got support from a friend! ^^
Even if you can't be online or active all the time, hopefully you'll be able to get every month's pets.
I do hope you'll have a good time on CS ^^

-Serena
"We can't giggle, it's a crime scene!"
ImageImageImageImage
<3 Stray Dog is my Loyal Pet and my Scourge Sister <3

Want help but don't want to wait too long for a reply? There's a new Help System just for that! =]

"You're staying alive, staying alive."
Serena

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Chickie Kat Mew » Sun May 02, 2010 2:10 pm

Hey, thanks for welcomeing me everybody!

I appreciate all the help (Links and such) I have gotten.

Tawnypaw never mentioned new pets every month 0.o Must have forgotten... I should go check XD

Thanks for telling me though!

Hey there! Dont be afraid to PM me. But, please, if you do, dont use chatspeak >.>
Chickie Kat Mew

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me