Hello All

Introduce yourself, find new friends, and get some advice for starting out on CS!

Hello All

Postby Universal Police Box » Mon Oct 15, 2012 9:54 am

Hi all. I'm Universal Police Box, or UPB for short, and I am a loser who's far too emotionally invested in the hypothetical love lives of fictional characters for my own good.

I'm in my last year of college, and an extra in cast for the BBC show Doctor Who (this means I basically just stand around in the background and try to act normal while the Doctor and his companions do their thing which is difficult I tell you I just want to hug them like a fangirl and say how much I love them)

Here are some basic things about me that you should probably know...
•I love to draw and speedpaint in my spare time. You'll probably find me around the oekaki section on CS.
•I have a slight obsession with Biology.
•Although I'm incredibly smart when it comes to academics, I still can manage to be one of the stupidest people alive sometimes.
•Occasionally I'll roleplay
•I love reading and writing fanfictions.
•Shipping is also a hobby of mine
•I'm a part of many fandoms. If you like any of the following things, please send me a PM. We'll probably get along very well.
-Sherlock
-Doctor Who
-Homestuck
-Supernatural
-The Avengers
-Anime/Manga
•Puella Magi Madoka Magica
•Code Geass
•Blue Exorcist
• Fullmetal Alchemist: Brotherhood
•Pandora Hearts
-Harry Potter
-Merlin
-The Hobbit/LotR
-Florence + the Machine

And that basically sums up my whole life.
Now have a wonderful day.
Last edited by Universal Police Box on Mon Dec 10, 2012 10:54 am, edited 2 times in total.
about me.::.character design shop
signature is a very big wip
Personal Quote of the Week wrote:Stay away from the hipsters
Universal Police Box

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Hello All

Postby t i d e. » Mon Oct 15, 2012 12:31 pm

ooohh yes you seem like a cool cat omg
I can tell we're gonna be great friends
Hey all. I'm just a guy living in Boston with my roommate and Belgian Shepherd Malinois, Lady. I love drawing, acting, singing, and playing sports. I currently attend Boston University School of Theatre.
t i d e.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Universal Police Box » Mon Oct 15, 2012 12:32 pm

ahhh thank
yes we must become friends now.
it is official.
Universal Police Box

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby sapiosexual » Mon Oct 15, 2012 12:41 pm

Ello, "UPB" xD, welcome to ChickenSmoothie! Have you seen this forum yet? Also, here are some tips for new players!
You're not a loser for being attached to characters; I do the exact same! ;3 Also, I may check out your drawings sometime. Yes, yes.. you're mostly like me, except I've never really heard of most of the things you've mentioned. I-I Anyways, if you need a buddy or anything, I'm here. xD
Any questions? You're certainly free to ask me or a general helper. General helpers respond rather quickly, but here is a list of other staff you may ask as well. Also, there is a CS Suggestions and Problems forum if the issues are website-related [non-member related]. If you would like to get [most likely] quicker or more serious advice on help, please use a Help Ticket. But as always, you can always turn to me. c:
sapiosexual

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Universal Police Box » Mon Oct 15, 2012 12:52 pm

thanks for the links! I'll be sure to have a look.
and trust me, I pretty much am a loser (actually big dork would probably be a more suitable term)
I'll be sure to upload some drawings for you to see very soon as well uwu
thanks again!
Universal Police Box

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby sapiosexual » Mon Oct 15, 2012 1:00 pm

No prob. ^.^
sapiosexual

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Fat Unicorn » Mon Oct 15, 2012 8:32 pm

Hey there Universal Police Box, welcome to Chickensmoothie - it's nice to meet you! ^^

Anyway, I'm Fat Unicorn, and I've been here for 4 or so years. If you ever need someone to ask for help, feel free to PM me, I'll be happy to help you. 

Although I'm not the only member you can ask for help - there's a wonderful team of players called the General Helpers whose job it is to answer anybody's questions about almost anything. However, if you can't get a hold of or you don't feel comfortable asking a General Helper or me, or you need to report something like bullying, art theft, feel free to submit a ticket to the Help System where a staff member will help you.

Anyho, here's some links to some threads you should probably check out if you haven't already, they're pretty helpful. C:

And that's about it. ^^ Good luck on Chickensmoothie, hopefully I'll see you around.
Fat Unicorn

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby [.Book Owl.] » Sat Dec 08, 2012 8:08 pm

Florence + the Machine are awesome! I got to go to a Ceremonials concert for my birthday, it was epic XD I love fictional (Or real to me) characters too much as well. Like, keep me up at night and cry when they die kinda like that obsessed. But also much. much more that may give some kids nightmares *Rolls on floor laughing* ROFL. Nah, not to bad, but I don't wanna see 'em be like meh.
You are the best. You will always be the best. I have loved you as long as I can remember.

Your are the worst. You shall always be the worst. I have despised you as long as I can remember.

ImageImageImageImage
[.Book Owl.]

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Fat Unicorn » Sat Dec 08, 2012 8:12 pm

Please don't grave dig. ^^; This introduction topic is almost 2 months old.
Fat Unicorn

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby [.Book Owl.] » Sat Dec 08, 2012 8:15 pm

Oops. Sorry, I looked at it from their signature ^^
You are the best. You will always be the best. I have loved you as long as I can remember.

Your are the worst. You shall always be the worst. I have despised you as long as I can remember.

ImageImageImageImage
[.Book Owl.]

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me