Hello there everyone! =D

Introduce yourself, find new friends, and get some advice for starting out on CS!

Hello there everyone! =D

Postby paperslit » Sun Mar 07, 2010 4:23 am

Hi there Chicken Smoothie! I'm Crimson and I'm fairly new to the forum. I'd love to have a chat and get to know everyone! (and collect all the pets of course)

Since I'm new here I don't really know my way around all that well, so if anyone has any 'tips', I'd beglad if they could be shared with me! :D

~Crimson
[center] Left Chicken Smoothie - So I won't be replying to my PMs. It was great being here. Thanks for all the great times.
Image[i]
paperslit

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Hello there everyone! =D

Postby WildDragonfly » Sun Mar 07, 2010 6:11 am

Hello there Crimson, welcome to Chicken Smoothie and the forums :)

Well, some areas you should get to know are the FAQ as well as the Help section for common questions you may have.

Some great and helpful guides created by players are.

And of course, if you have any questions, please don't hesitate to contact myself or another
    Newbie Helper:D.

Sorry if I've worried anyone. I'm not dead, just too busy to do my usual leisure activities online. Real life always catches up with you lol.
If you have any questions please ask another one of our awesome General Helpers
<3
WildDragonfly

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby SereneValley » Sun Mar 07, 2010 7:30 pm

Hello!! I am also a newbie! Just joined today and is trying to find my way around here!
Current Mood: Happy

~Swirling Shades of Blue, Slow Dancing in your Eyes.....

SereneValley

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby paperslit » Mon Mar 08, 2010 12:50 am

WildDragonfly wrote:
    Hello there Crimson, welcome to Chicken Smoothie and the forums :)

Well, some areas you should get to know are the FAQ as well as the Help section for common questions you may have.

Some great and helpful guides created by players are.

And of course, if you have any questions, please don't hesitate to contact myself or another
    Newbie Helper:D.

Thank you so much, I'm really grateful for your help. =)
Artzy_Ann wrote:Hello!! I am also a newbie! Just joined today and is trying to find my way around here!

Hey there! =D Great to see another newbie around, I'm sure you'll find your way around quite quickly, it's such a friendly place here and everyone gives you directions to places! =)
[center] Left Chicken Smoothie - So I won't be replying to my PMs. It was great being here. Thanks for all the great times.
Image[i]
paperslit

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Atwood » Mon Mar 08, 2010 7:33 pm

Welcome to CS, Crimsona - I'm sure you'll get to know people pretty quickly if you hang around the forums. :3 Some good places to meet people are the Forum Games board, the roleplay boards, and the various chat boards, like the Chicken Smoothie Chat or General Chat. You also might want to check out the Free Adoptions board to find more common older pets that people are giving away, since that can give your collection a good boost. ^^ Also keep an eye on the Pound - it only opens a few times a week, but when it does open there are pets of all ages available for a couple of hours or so and you have the chance to get a really good one. ;) The links Wild gave will explain things like the Pound in more detail, as well as give you other handy tips on building your collection. Have fun, and feel free to ask us any questions you might have! :3
Atwood

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby paperslit » Sat Mar 13, 2010 8:55 am

Thank you Atwood! =)
Image[i]
paperslit

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me