Adopt a Newbie

Introduce yourself, find new friends, and get some advice for starting out on CS!

Re: Adopt a Newbie

Postby Burrito Bunny » Mon Jul 30, 2018 4:57 am

Thread Update
The following adopters have been accepted and will be added onto the list:

The following adopter forms have been declined for the following reasons:
  • Form was inadequate, either did not provide enough information for us to make a decision or it simply did not give us confidence that you could adequately help a newbie. If you are not sure how you can fix this, you may PM a thread-mod about it.

The following newbies have been assigned the following adopters:

Newbies, your adopter will be messaged shortly to notify them that they have been assigned to you, and will hopefully be able to answer all your questions. If they don't contact you within around a week, or if you're having other problems such as they're being rude to you, you don't understand their explanations, or anything like that, you can PM one of our thread mods, and we will assign you to a new adopter as soon as we can.

Our mods are;
>> AquilaFuga - axelandria - Burrito Bunny

In the meantime, I would suggest that you take a little look at the Newbie Guide & Index, if you haven't already. It has some great tips, and could help you while you wait for your adopter.
Burrito Bunny
Global Moderator

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby sweetheartb777s » Mon Jul 30, 2018 8:03 am

I’m not exactly a newbie but I have no clue what I’m doing since I joined all I have figured out is how to adopt pets each month lol
sweetheartb777s

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Burrito Bunny » Mon Jul 30, 2018 8:50 am

sweetheartb777s wrote:I’m not exactly a newbie but I have no clue what I’m doing since I joined all I have figured out is how to adopt pets each month lol

If you still feel that you need help figuring things out, you are more than welcome to be adopted! Just fill out the form found on the page so we know how to best help you ^^
Burrito Bunny
Global Moderator

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Nettle_Magpie » Tue Jul 31, 2018 5:30 am

Username: Skraeling
Languages that you are fluent in (besides English): none
Have you helped anyone before anywhere on CS? If so, please link to the post/s:
Yes, unfortunately, it was such a long time ago I can't remember who it was or when
Why should you be allowed to adopt a newbie?:
I've been on CS for years, so I know the rope pretty well. I helped two of my younger siblings to join CS and I have given several of their friends help, obviously as this is irl I don't have any evidence for it. I love to help people out and I often volunteer irl, especially with younger people; I used to volunteer for Brownies (like American Girl Scouts), a summer camp for 8-14-year-olds and most recently on an archaeology community day for children (of course not all new players are children and I've had various roles where I've volunteered for adults). I also regularly gift people as I try to make people happy even if it's only on CS. I have loved CS for so many years and it's been a haven for me and I love to see how much it's expanded and grown since I joined and I'd love to help further the effort!
How often do you get on CS, and how long are you typically online on these days?:
I normally log on daily and I normally spend about half an hour per day, spread across the day (although longer during an event). I can always be on for longer and I check my emails for notifications often, so I can always be reached in some form or another
Did you read and understand all of the Adopter information?: Yes
Do you agree to be helpful and polite to your newbie at all times?: Of course, CS has been such a wonderful thing to me for seven years and I would love to spread the magic!
Nettle_Magpie

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby sweetheartb777s » Tue Jul 31, 2018 5:42 am

Username:sweetheartb777s
If you are not fluent in English, what is your preferred language?:English
How did you find Chicken Smoothie?:Xanje
What do you like best so far?:the pets
Any questions?:how do you get the stuff in the jungle to turn in. How do you do almost everything on here? I have only figured out how to get pets every month
sweetheartb777s

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby royalglowfire » Thu Aug 02, 2018 11:55 am

Username: royalglowfire
How did you find Chicken Smoothie?: some people on a discord server i'm in play this!
What do you like best so far?: the designs of the cats are really cute!! the dogs too!
Any questions?: not really! i literally just joined and have no real clue as to what's going on on this site. so i guess my question is Everything lol.
royalglowfire

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby collecting pets » Fri Aug 03, 2018 3:49 am

Username: theuncommoncollector
If you are not fluent in English, what is your preferred language?: english
How did you find Chicken Smoothie?: youtube
What do you like best so far?: the pets
Any questions?: how do i get really rare pets and good pets
collecting pets

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby axelandria » Fri Aug 03, 2018 4:50 am

Thread Update

The following adopters have been accepted and will be added onto the list:

The following newbies have been assigned the following adopters:

Newbies, your adopter will be messaged shortly to notify them that they have been assigned to you, and will hopefully be able to answer all your questions. If they don't contact you within around a week, or if you're having other problems such as they're being rude to you, you don't understand their explanations, or anything like that, you can PM one of our thread mods, and we will assign you to a new adopter as soon as we can.

Our mods are;
>> AquilaFuga - axelandria - Burrito Bunny

In the meantime, I would suggest that you take a little look at the Newbie Guide & Index, if you haven't already. It has some great tips, and could help you while you wait for your adopter.
axelandria
General Helper

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ~ moth ~ » Fri Aug 03, 2018 10:59 am

Username: .insecure.

Languages that you are fluent in (besides English): just english

Have you helped anyone before anywhere on CS? If so, please link to the post/s: i mainly help people over pm ,, so i cannot provide any links ,, sorry.

Why should you be allowed to adopt a newbie?: i've already had two newbies whom i've helped get used to cs. on other websites that i am a part of ,, such as wajas ,, i've helped new players get used to the forums ,, rules ,, and how the website generally works. i enjoy helping people out. it is just in my nature to provide a helping hand to anyone needing it. i am friendly ,, patient ,, and understanding. i believe that i would be good at being a new user adopter.

How often do you get on CS, and how long are you typically online on these days?: right now i'm on summer vacation so pretty much everyday at varying hours

Did you read and understand all of the Adopter information?: yes ,, i have read all of the information provided and understand it.

Do you agree to be helpful and polite to your newbie at all times?: always!

╰ ⋯ how the most dangerous thing . • ⊹ ╮

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀ ⋯ ⠀⠀⠀⠀ ◂ ⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⋯⠀⠀⠀ ⠀ ↼╯
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀╰ is to love -

. • adrien - adult - they / he / she - aroace ⋆ ╮

╰ ⋯ how you will heal and rise above . • ⊹

───────────────────────────────────────────
x▸ ▸ ▸ ▸ ▸ ▸ ▸ ▸ ▸ ▸ ▸ ▸ ▸ ▸ ▸ ▸ ▸ ▸ ╮

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀ ⋮

. - • crowned by an overture ↼╯
bold and beyond . • ⋆

╰ ⋯ ah, it’s more courageous to ⋆
▸ — overcome ⊹ .

──────────────────────────

~ moth ~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Eagle Wings » Fri Aug 03, 2018 1:21 pm

Username: Eagle Wings
If you are not fluent in English, what is your preferred language?: Fluent in English
How did you find Chicken Smoothie?: Heard about it on FB
What do you like best so far?: The animals are super detailed and beautifully done! Awesome job to the artists!
Any questions?: None so far, but it's only been a couple days still trying to ret a feel for it lol
Eagle Wings

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me