Adopt a Newbie - Moving to new thread

Introduce yourself, find new friends, and get some advice for starting out on CS!

Re: Adopt a Newbie

Postby Arabiso » Sun Dec 17, 2017 7:18 am

Username: Arabiso~
If you are not fluent in English, what is your preferred language?: I am fluent in English!
How did you find Chicken Smoothie?: Was looking for games to adopt virtual pets.
What do you like best so far?: The forums and the people. This community is one of the nicest I have ever seen.
Any questions?: Nope :)

| Ava | ENFP | Artist |
| Feel free to pm me |
Arabiso

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby mthorsewhisperer » Mon Dec 18, 2017 7:16 am

hullo! I'm Mthorsewhisperer ( Mt for short ) I'm a newbie myself and I thought this was really helpful!
Hi, my name is mthorsewhisperer
but feel free to call me Mt or Mtty!
I love animals and currently volunteer and
work at a local animal clinic
I love to do digital art and collect
characters!
Toyhou.se
Art insta!
chibi comissions
character trades/sales
Currently recovering from spinal surgery
mthorsewhisperer

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby avaml306 » Mon Dec 18, 2017 1:06 pm

Username: avaml306
If you are not fluent in English, what is your preferred language?: I am fluent in english, but I can also speak german!
How did you find ?: My sister helped me make an account because I always log onto hers to put items on all the pets. She said I should post a form here because she doesn't have a lot of time to help me with school and stuff.
What do you like best so far?: I always liked dressing up my sister's pets, so I think I like all the items.
Any questions?: I just don't quite know where to start
avaml306

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby KrisAmiss » Mon Dec 18, 2017 7:40 pm

Username: KrisAmiss
If you are not fluent in English, what is your preferred language?:N/A
How did you find Chicken Smoothie?: through pokefarm, a different collectable/clicker website.
What do you like best so far?: ahhh, hmm, probably the name generator. Haha, it's useful actually...
Any questions?: not in particular.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Fresher than a head of iceberg
lettuce.
Adopt?WLPFQ©

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

KrisAmiss

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Jasonmd » Tue Dec 19, 2017 3:41 am

Thank you for this, Newbie here and reading the information should hopefully help me alot to understand.
Jasonmd

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby BeauregardFarms » Tue Dec 19, 2017 10:33 am

Username: BeauregardFarms
If you are not fluent in English, what is your preferred language?: I am fluent (:
How did you find Chicken Smoothie?: Friends who I play other animal games with recommended it highly!
What do you like best so far?: Not sure, a bit too confused to figure that out lol. I suppose the variety of pets we can adopt!
Any questions?: Halp. I am so lost lol
Trade me! I never use my items so please offer me pets for them. Seriously, I have 45 pages of items that I'm more than happy to trade!!!

My favorite pet <3 Image

Feed my children?
ImageImageImageImageImage
BeauregardFarms

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby PixelStarburst » Tue Dec 19, 2017 12:03 pm

Username: PixelStarburst
If you are not fluent in English, what is your preferred language?:
How did you find Chicken Smoothie?: One day I was on this game transformice and my friends started talking about pets, i was confused so they explained to me they were playing a game called chicken smoothie, so i got on and instantly loved this game!
What do you like best so far?: I like just the whole concept of it. My brother collects pokemon cards, and i figured, i should start collecting something, before my friends told me about this, so now i have something to collect!
Any questions?: Whats the community like on here? Are they usually friendly, and patient? because sometimes i feel like i'm super annoying...
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Don't cry i'm here even if you can't see me ❤️ Dreams dont work unless you do ❤️ Smile and be happy today
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
PixelStarburst

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby christmasiscoming » Tue Dec 19, 2017 12:07 pm

Username: christmasiscoming
If you are not fluent in English, what is your preferred language?: english
How did you find Chicken Smoothie?: saw a youtube video about it
What do you like best so far?: the title page picture at the top is nice
Any questions?: i kept seeing december 18 chats what is that about and why cant i adopt pets
christmasiscoming

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby niko. » Wed Dec 20, 2017 9:04 am

Username: .solivagant.
Languages that you are fluent in (besides English): I know basic spanish.
Have you helped anyone before anywhere on CS? If so, please link to the post/s: I'm unsure of if I have or not, but I'd like to be able to!
Why should you be allowed to adopt a newbie?: I believe that I have the patience and love that it takes to nuture a newbie. New players are the life of Chicken Smoothie, and it is essential that they are treated kindly and respectfully as they are learning about the site. Chicken smoothie is a wonderful site that can be tough to learn the functions of, since it has so many! I understand that, because Chicken Smoothie was the first forum that I've ever joined. It was rough because I didnt have anyone to help me- I was too afraid to ask. I want to keep new players from being afraid to ask questions for fear of being annoying or sounding dumb. I believe that I have the patience and time to handle those who don't have much experience on-site. New players deserve to understand how it works and what they can do here.
How often do you get on CS, and how long are you typically online on these days?: Usually 3-5 days in the week, maybe for 1-3 hours, depending on if anything is going on. I have schooling and Im mostly on for roleplays, so I check as frequently as I can outside of school and work.
How many newbies are you willing to adopt (max 5): 1 or 2
Did you read and understand all of the Adopter information?: I have read the adopter information and I understand what is required of me.
Do you agree to be helpful and polite to your newbie at all times?: I promise that I will always be helpful and polite to my newbie.
niko.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Cari angel » Wed Dec 20, 2017 11:25 am

Hello I’m new
Cari angel