Adopt a Newbie - Moving to new thread

Introduce yourself, find new friends, and get some advice for starting out on CS!

Re: Adopt a Newbie

Postby chang chow » Fri Mar 10, 2017 1:06 am

Username: Chang Chow
If you are not fluent in English, what is your preferred language?: English
How did you find Chicken Smoothie?: A friend
What do you like best so far?: The ability to adopt as many pets as i want
Any questions?: No questions
chang chow

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Kawaii Pancake » Fri Mar 10, 2017 10:18 am

Username: Kawaii Pancake
If you are not fluent in English, what is your preferred language?: i speak English ^^
How did you find Chicken Smoothie?: an advertisement
What do you like best so far?: everyone seems so nice and caring to each other! ( i've been browsing the forums and it's really nice how people are constantly helping and kind and it's just fantastic :) )
Any questions?: no, im right :D

gasp, i just figured out how to get things go in the center!!! :o :o :D :D :D :D :D

┏━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┓

Hi there! My name is
Kawaii Pancake, but
call me Kawaii! I like
Warriors, RPs, pegasi,
horses, Steven Universe
and forgive me, but MLP!

credit

┗━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┛

Kawaii Pancake

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Newbies

Postby Mambaaaaa » Sat Mar 11, 2017 9:39 am

Username: Griffy
If you are not fluent in English, what is your preferred language?:
How did you find Chicken Smoothie?: My friend plays, but I'm not in contact with her often.
What do you like best so far?: The smilies xD!
Any questions?: Whaaaa? I have no clue what I'm doing.
<3
Mambaaaaa

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby RiN_X04 » Sat Mar 11, 2017 1:26 pm

Username: Melacoton
If you are not fluent in English, what is your preferred language?:
How did you find Chicken Smoothie?: Someone on a different game
What do you like best so far?: The adorable pets!
Any questions?: Nope! C:
Pet's name: Eggs
RiN_X04

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Artimorca,, » Sun Mar 12, 2017 2:10 am

Username: SeptemberSoda
If you are not fluent in English, what is your preferred language?: I speak English!
How did you find CS?: I used to play the game a while back, I lost my old account and I SWEAR I don't remember it! My friend introduced me as well.
What do you like best so far?: ARTTTT
Any questions: Yes, how do I upload my art from my computer onto my profile?? (I use Krita for drawing and art)
Orca - she/her - libra

🌸 🍣 🍜 🍘 🍙 🌸

Used to be "GenniYeti"
Artimorca,,

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby AquilaFuga » Sun Mar 12, 2017 2:56 am

Thread Update

Just as an aside, we're running a little short on adopters! If you're thinking about applying/reapplying (especially if you were initially declined, as there's been a lot lately that were borderline!) then I'd definitely encourage you to. c:

The following adopters have been accepted and will be added onto the list:

The following adopter forms have been declined for the following reasons:
  • Adopters must have an account of at least one year of age. Under-age adopters can apply, but you will need to refer to the front page and re-read the adopters section for the details on how to do so.
  • Form was inadequate, either did not provide enough information for us to make a decision or it simply did not give us confidence that you could adequately help a newbie. If you are not sure how you can fix this, you may PM a thread-mod about it.

The following newbies have been assigned the following adopters:

Newbies, your adopter will be messaged shortly to notify them that they have been assigned to you, and will hopefully be able to answer all your questions. If they don't contact you within around a week, or if you're having other problems such as they're being rude to you, you don't understand their explanations, or anything like that, you can PM one of our thread mods, and we will assign you to a new adopter as soon as we can.

Our mods are;
>> Celozon, AquilaFuga, Panne, Porcelaine, Fat Unicorn and Nadine.

In the meantime, I would suggest that you take a little look at the Newbie Guide & Index, if you haven't already. It has some great tips, and could help you while you wait for your adopter.

▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔
    xHello. Call me Aquila.
    ▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁

AquilaFuga
Admin Assistant

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby aequilibrium » Sun Mar 12, 2017 3:56 am

Username: aequilibrium
Languages that you are fluent in (besides English): Portuguese
Have you helped anyone before anywhere on CS? If so, please link to the post/s: I help some people through messages and / or forums and have also been assigned some newbies here before, helping a few of them [ x ] [ x ] [ x ] [ x ] [ x ]
Why should you be allowed to adopt a newbie?: I've been helping a few newbies and it has been a great experience for both me and them, I believe, and I wish I could help more people who are new to CS and make them feel welcome - we all know the feeling of being new to something ^-^
How often do you get on CS, and how long are you typically online on these days?: everyday, with rare exceptions; from a few minutes to a few hours, it depends on a few factors.
Did you read and understand all of the Adopter information?: I did and I completely understood it
Do you agree to be helpful and polite to your newbie at all times?: Yes I do! c:

aequilibrium

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Kitzicat » Sun Mar 12, 2017 3:10 pm

Hiya! I'm a noob that needs to be adopted :). Although I am, well, a noob, I don't think I'll be in ur face all the time. I'm a teen girl who knows English. I mainly want to know more about rairities ( I didn't even know they existed till now :? ) and forums/chat. I do know a lot about adopting pets and stuff, though.
Kitzicat

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spencer Reid » Mon Mar 13, 2017 8:44 am

I have my newbie, and am reapplying!
MinaDog711 wrote:Username: MinaDog711
Languages that you are fluent in (besides English): Spanish
Have you helped anyone before anywhere on CS? If so, please link to the post/s: No. I have had two newbies on here
Why should you be allowed to adopt a newbie?: I have been on Chicken Smoothie for quite awhile now. At the time that I joined, I had a caring friend to show me the ropes and figure stuff out. When I joined, I was a COPPA player, so I didn't have too much to worry about. I focused on my pets and I was happy. When my birthday finally came, I decided to join a few roleplays and boy, was I inexperienced. Heh, I say that lightly, but I was probably more of a burden, a child that they had to babysit, to any roleplays that I joined, rather than a fun friend to roleplay with. I feel that I should be allowed to adopt a newbie partly to save any other roleplays from the bull in a china shop that I was and also so that they don't accept any unfair trades. When I joined, I was smart enough to decline the many upon many trades that I got for my vr bunny (I joined in December) and I would like to save someone else from that. I have since learned to lock my trade groups...
How often do you get on CS, and how long are you typically online on these days?: I am online almost every day, for anywhere from four hours total per day during the week and five to six hours daily during the weekend. During the week I may pop in around 6 am, but I will most definitely be on in the evenings starting at 3:30ish. All times in Pacific Standard Time, or PST.
Did you read and understand all of the Adopter information?: Yes.
Do you agree to be helpful and polite to your newbie at all times?: Yes, of course!
Spencer Reid

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby black swan;;;;; » Mon Mar 13, 2017 9:03 pm

Username: dedeee
If you are not fluent in English, what is your preferred language?: English
How did you find Chicken Smoothie?:A friend told me about it a few years ago / A few weeks ago I saw a classmate on a similar site and I wanted to come back here
What do you like best so far?: Dressing up pets!
Any questions?: None ^^
black swan;;;;;

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me