Gosh, I'm Late. :)

Introduce yourself, find new friends, and get some advice for starting out on CS!

Re: Gosh, I'm Late. :)

Postby - d a e n y s - » Thu Apr 22, 2010 4:45 pm

Hi! I'm actually pretty new here too *points to the very sad 'post count'*
And I love anime too! Pokemon reminds me of Chicken Smoothie actually... "Gotta catch 'em all!" :3
I AM NO LONGER HERE. You can find me on Tumblr (http://www.gh-osting.tumblr.com).
- d a e n y s -

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Lupe123 » Fri Apr 23, 2010 3:47 am

Yup :) Pokemon's the best! Have you got the new game, Heartgold/Soulsilver?
Image"You know what's unfair? I'm the one dressed up in the stupid sheep costume for Chicken Smoothie's 2nd b-day, but I don't get any cake!"
Lupe123

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby - d a e n y s - » Sun Apr 25, 2010 7:23 am

Noes =( It looks pretty sweet though! Do you have it?
They are the remakes right? Of gold/silver?
I AM NO LONGER HERE. You can find me on Tumblr (http://www.gh-osting.tumblr.com).
- d a e n y s -

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Rynn Zekio Zusha » Mon Apr 26, 2010 6:41 am

Hello, it took me a little while to discover the goodness of the forum as well. :D Anyways I've been on here a couple months and am still completely obsessed, so you can be sure it's one of those things where you wonder how so much time pasted by without your relizing it ^_^
I am working on getting some of the pets, especially horses, that I have missed.

~Rynn Zekio Zusha
Rynn Zekio Zusha

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Welcome, Lupe123!

Postby major tom » Thu Apr 29, 2010 12:27 pm

Hi, Lupe! Can I call you Lupe? I like to give people nicknames. n.n I used to "like" Pokemon as well, and I am currently watching Wolf's Rain. I'm not really into video games, but I'll whip out my DS every once in a while if I'm bored. The quotation marks encasing like are because I pretended that I was a fan of Pokemon and tried to be so since a boy I had a crush on in third grade loved it. x3 Gosh, I never admitted that; it's so weird saying it now. I have only watched a few videos of Wolf's Rain via YouTube but so far I'm entranced! ^^ I couldn't draw to save my life as well, but I do love to write. And if I do say so myself, I am rather good at it, even on my bad days. n.n And, yes, most of the ChickenSmoothians (Yes. I did create a word for us.) are friendly, omitting a few rude exceptions.
Oh, one more thing. I'm antisocial. You couldn't tell, could you? ;3

My name is Tiger, and your name is not Tiger, and I'm here to make you think about death and get sad and stuff. A few of my interests include science fiction, video games, comic books, girl bands, wearing too much eye makeup, and dismantling the patriarchy. My preferred required pronouns are they/them/their.
major tom

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me