Very late introduction! (Not a newbie!)

Introduce yourself, find new friends, and get some advice for starting out on CS!

Very late introduction! (Not a newbie!)

Postby Geronimo. » Sun Apr 25, 2010 5:45 am

Hi! I thought I should introduce myself for the first time, and not hide in the shadows! So here I am, on the introduction board!

Name: Well, I'm Kat Shadow (duhh :roll: ), but I prefer it if people call me Kat, as its my nickname in RL. :) It makes me happy, in a weird way... :?
Gender:Female, but I'm more (looks and acts wize) like a boy. Seriously, some people thought I was an emo dude with long hair :lol:
Species: Human, but a tiger inside.
Romance stuff:Single, and doesn't want a Bf. :O But I am/was in a small relationship with a certian son of Hades..
Yes, I am meant to be a hunter..
Fave food:Chocolate Fudge Cake...
Fave drink: Cola

(this is still being edited)
[size=85]
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Just call me Kat.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

[My Tumblr]

Geronimo.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Very late introduction! (Not a newbie!)

Postby Toadfoal » Sun Apr 25, 2010 7:47 am

(I hope you don't mind me posting before you're done editing)
An extremely late welcome! I've seen you around before, so yes, hello! If you don't mind my asking, what's a hunter? I'm assuming you're talking about something different from a person who goes around with a gun shooting squirrels and deer?
Toadfoal

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby WildDragonfly » Sun Apr 25, 2010 8:16 am

Heh, a be-lated welcome to you Kat. :D

Sorry if I've worried anyone. I'm not dead, just too busy to do my usual leisure activities online. Real life always catches up with you lol.
If you have any questions please ask another one of our awesome General Helpers
<3
WildDragonfly

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Geronimo. » Tue Apr 27, 2010 11:35 pm

Toadfoal wrote:(I hope you don't mind me posting before you're done editing)
An extremely late welcome! I've seen you around before, so yes, hello! If you don't mind my asking, what's a hunter? I'm assuming you're talking about something different from a person who goes around with a gun shooting squirrels and deer?

A hunter is from the series Percy Jackson, and is short for A hunter of Artemis! (and hi Toadfoal! :) )

WildDragonfly wrote:
    Heh, a be-lated welcome to you Kat. :D

Hi! Thankies for the welcome!(I wanted to get a welcome. It makes me feel warm & fuzzy.. :lol: )
[size=85]
Just call me Kat.

[My Tumblr]

Geronimo.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me