I should of done this long ago... ^^"

Introduce yourself, find new friends, and get some advice for starting out on CS!

I should of done this long ago... ^^"

Postby anonymouse » Fri Mar 12, 2010 2:35 pm

Ello, I'm Missy, or I was. I know some people that are my buddies used to call me Missy but that doesn't mean you still can't. It'd be annoying to type 'Silent Symphony' everytime, so I don't force anyone to. ^^

I'm Silent, a long time CS member. And CS has kept me busy and addicted. <3
Well let's see... My birth day is in February so it's always an exciting month. XD But I chipped my front tooth in half on some ice, as in a pond not an ice cube, the day after my birth day so that was exciting... Anywho, I'll just list some stupid facts about me instead of a lllloooonnnnnggg paragraph.

~I have a short blonde bob to almost-my-shoulders that curls inward and outward at the bottom. Yes, talented hair. >>
~I'm tall for my age, around 6"4-ish. Let's just say I'm taller than alot of people. Including guys older than me. I don't get it why boys take forever to get taller...
~I recently got braces, well partly braces. It's just the brackettes/studs on my top first 8 teeth or whatever. They are a purple color >D
~I don't like nail polish on my nails because if I have something in my teeth and I want to get it out, I don't want nail polish in my mouth.
~I play the piano fairly well if I commit to it...
~I hate people who brag about themselves without trying to. Example: 'Yes I'm random, live with it!' See, that's so stupid. I bet people don't even say they are random and they just want to claim they are. [/endrant]
~I'm a big fan of music, it imspires my drawings, stories (which there are a lot of), and thoughts.
~I'm not flexible :p
~My favorite food is probably anything with noodles in it. <33
~I have two adorable little kittens (well me and my sister 'share' them). They are brother and sister but they look completely different. Charlie is slightly chubby and a normal size cat. He is light brown with darker brown tiger stripes and a white chin and throat. Lola, his sister, is itty-bitty! We (my family) call her peanut because she soooo small! She barely grew from when she was a kitten and now she's almost an adult. Lola is dark brown turtle-shelled-ocelot coated with stripes on her tail. They both have stunning hazel/green eyes. I love them to bits.
~Our dog recently died. It's so sad...
~I'm fat and lazy in real life. o,o Not really, I'm slim and fit but at home I lounge around like nobody's business.
~I want to be a author when I grow up, or a photographer, or an artist, or a librarian! So many choices...
~My favorite color(s) are: Highlighter blue, aquamarine, turqious, baby blue and almost black blue and any shade in between. I like blue if you hadn't noticed. <3
~My favorite flower is probably a Rose or a Lily. Both are so purdy.
~My favorite animal (now) is maybe a Puma. I love felines so anything in that species is good too. If we went avian I'd have to say a peacock. I also like sea slugs. And Corgis. Maybe even sheep. They are so stupid! I want one so bad. 0.0
~My list is getting really long! Ew I bet you hate me now for making you read all this. Well I'm not forcing you.
~I adore reading. There's like, nothing better in the world except God. And living. Yes, I'm a Christian all thee way baby!
~I heard a song today that said: 'Run Baby Run! And don't look back. They'll tear us apart if we give them the chance' If anyone knows that song that is, I'd love to be told who that's by. (I also forgot how to spell 'tear' for a while too...)
~This is the last list thingy!
~Aw I lied! Mwaha. No this is the last.
~Ha! I lied again. >3 No seriously, this is the last one. Seriously.

I'm such a bad girl sometimes... I love me. I should marry myself. That's a good idea...

My little baby~!
NFT

anonymouse

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: I should of done this long ago... ^^"

Postby Tif + Jo » Fri Mar 12, 2010 6:14 pm

haha x3 Well, Good to see you've finally posted your Introduction post!

I haven't seen you around before, but not sure if you've seen me xD

You can call me Dark, Glory, or what not xD Nicknames matter not as long as I know you're addressing me ;3

Discord: SierratheSharkDoge#2054
Tif + Jo

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Lady Aracne » Sat Mar 13, 2010 1:05 am

A very very belated welcome to you Missy! Its great you finally decided to make your introduction post. hope to see you around the forums

I am hoarding SPIDERS (3587 so far), I will love to take any unwanted or unliked ones, just send the little guys I will take care of them!!
Lady Aracne

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby anonymouse » Sat Mar 13, 2010 1:10 am

Darkened: I haven't seen much of you either, but there were glimpses. XD
Lady: Agreed. ^^ I've been meaning to type one up but I've been too lazy o.o

My little baby~!
NFT

anonymouse

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Lady Aracne » Sat Mar 13, 2010 1:17 am

heheh, well its great you did, I like your board name very much!

I am hoarding SPIDERS (3587 so far), I will love to take any unwanted or unliked ones, just send the little guys I will take care of them!!
Lady Aracne

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me