What is all this

Introduce yourself, find new friends, and get some advice for starting out on CS!

What is all this

Postby Shæd » Sat Mar 16, 2024 5:26 pm

Hello, I just made my account a few minutes ago and I'm very very very much lost. What do I do? :thumbup:
Shæd

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: What is all this

Postby Andano » Sun Mar 17, 2024 6:05 am

Hello hello and welcome to the site!!!
The whole goal is to collect pets, maybe dress them up, and enjoy your time here!

Some things you might like to do to start you off is to go to the adopt tab on the main page and then adopt as many free pets of each type as you can!

But a lot of pets are kind of old, so to get you started off you might want to go to the free adoptable forum right here Forum/viewforum.php?f=22

Then there’s also something really neat you can do and go through all the pets on Chicken Smoothie and de ide which ones you like, that’s called wishlisting! You can find the Archive on the top of your page and look around to your hearts content!

Something else you may want to do is post something right here Forum/viewforum.php?f=15

Make sure to say that you’re a new player looking for trades! A lot of folk will be willing to help you out since you’re so new!

And also, there’s a lot more to this website, but reach out to me with any questions you have and I’ll be glad to help!
Pet's name: ♡ Dinky ♡
Andano

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: What is all this

Postby axelandria » Tue Mar 19, 2024 10:31 am

𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘯𝘨𝘴 𝘤𝘩𝘢𝘯𝘨𝘦,