Adopt a Newbie - Moving to new thread

Introduce yourself, find new friends, and get some advice for starting out on CS!

Re: Adopt a Newbie

Postby celerie » Tue Oct 24, 2017 10:51 am

MCHsilver223 wrote:Username: MCHsilver223
How did you find Chicken Smoothie?: I searched "adopt virtual pet" and this just looked interesting
What do you like best so far?: The cute pets!
Any questions?: What are "Dreamies"? Or "Lists"? I heard them mentioned, but I don't know what they are.

dreamies are pets a person is dreaming to have. still don't understand?
let's say i have a dreamie that is the new store pets. that's my goal and i would
like it if someone traded me them. (don't actually trade, i have them c: )

Lists are high demand pets which usually go from Very Rare - OMG so rare. there are different groups
to lists. there are main lists, which are the highest list group, then there's the big gap with other list pets.

next to that, there's the September list, the advent list, and then going down is just normal rares.

if you need help, here is the rares guide c:
click me !
she/her | roleplayer | bookaddict | plantmom | college student

celerie

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby xSinged » Fri Oct 27, 2017 4:25 am

Username: S p o o k y
Languages that you are fluent in (besides English):N/A Sorry~
Have you helped anyone before anywhere on CS? If so, please link to the post/s:I don't have the exact links to the forum posts, However I help out quite a bit on the "Is this trade fair Forum" and I generally help out those who send me a trade/Pm asking if I could help them with a trade.With that being said to keep my messages open and tidy I clean them out once it gets to a page so any previous messages have been deleted.
Why should you be allowed to adopt a newbie?: I'm friendly and I want to start helping more I've been helped so much in the past. I know when I first joined chicken smoothie it was a later date but I didn't start playing until December when a friend had reminded me of it. I joined back a few days before December 18th and I didn't know how chicken smoothie worked my self so i didn't know about the forums etc. So I want to help out linking them to the proper forums and even if I can help them myself with things they're not sure of for example: Making sure they understand the rules if they have other questions to help them with that.
How often do you get on CS, and how long are you typically online on these days?:I typically leave Chicken smoothie running in the back of my school work so most of the time i'm on 24/7 unless i'm at work or sleeping. I'm home schooled and work on the weekends so typically i'm open when ever.
How many newbies are you willing to adopt (max 5): 2 I don't want things to get too overwhelming but i'm open to help who ever uwu.
Did you read and understand all of the Adopter information?:I have.
Do you agree to be helpful and polite to your newbie at all times?: I do!

XXXXXXXXXFROM MILES AWAY

█ ⬤ │
█ ⬤ │
█ ⬤ │
█ ⬤ │
█ ⬤ │
█ ⬤ │
█ ⬤ │
█ ⬤ │
█ ⬤ │
█ ⬤ │
█ ⬤ │
█ ⬤ │
█ ⬤ │
xSinged

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby sanitizarium » Fri Oct 27, 2017 4:32 am

Username: daves
Languages that you are fluent in (besides English): i am kind of fluent in french.
Have you helped anyone before anywhere on CS? If so, please link to the post/s: i have, but most of the time it's pms.
Why should you be allowed to adopt a newbie?: i am kind, and i don't get frustrated easily. i make friends easily, and i have helped players on other games ease in as well.
How often do you get on CS, and how long are you typically online on these days?: i am often on cs 5-7 days a week (depends if i am visiting family, camping ect.), and i am generally on around 7 or more hours a day.
How many newbies are you willing to adopt (max 5): three for now.
Did you read and understand all of the Adopter information?: indeed!
Do you agree to be helpful and polite to your newbie at all times?: of course!

iripley - he/it - adult
hi!! im sanitizarium :] im
fairly inactive on cs but i
check in sometimes! pms
xtare always open ^-^
──────────────────
xmy art | Image Image Image
sanitizarium

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Timber_Awoo » Fri Oct 27, 2017 4:50 am

Username: Timber_Awoo
What I Like Most: Gifts Of Course
How I Found Chiken Smootie:Searched Up 'Furry Online Games'
Question: What Dose Ft and Nft mean
ImageImageImageImage
Timber_Awoo

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Nutella14 » Fri Oct 27, 2017 4:51 am

Timber_Awoo wrote:Username: Timber_Awoo
What I Like Most: Gifts Of Course
How I Found Chiken Smootie:Searched Up 'Furry Online Games'
Question: What Dose Ft and Nft mean

for trade and not for trade

ImageImageImage

ImageImageImageImageImage
Nutella14

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby cad bane » Fri Oct 27, 2017 7:20 am

Username: TheRealDawnshadow
If you are not fluent in English, what is your preferred language?:
How did you find Chicken Smoothie?: A lot of people on my Roleplay website were talking about it and sharing pictures of their pets
What do you like best so far?: my favorite part is either seeing the pets you adopt grow up or trading
Any questions?: nope :3
cad bane

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby MichelleP224 » Fri Oct 27, 2017 4:29 pm

Hello, I'm new. Thanks for having me! I just have a few questions, so I'll sign up to get a helper! :)

Username: MichelleP224

If you are not fluent in English, what is your preferred language?:
I am fluent in English.

How did you find Chicken Smoothie?:
I played Chicken Smoothie several years ago, and lost my account. I just rediscovered it again because a pet was posted on another site that I'm on.

What do you like best so far?:
The art is beautiful and I love to adopt pets. I can't wait to find out what they will look like.

Any questions?:
MichelleP224

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby final fantasy » Fri Oct 27, 2017 9:34 pm

Username: ★Peach Limes★
Languages that you are fluent in (besides English): Sadly none.
Have you helped anyone before anywhere on CS? If so, please link to the post/s: Unfortunately, not that I know of.
Why should you be allowed to adopt a newbie?: I have played for years now, and know a lot about the general nature of Chicken Smoothie. I want to help newbies and pass that knowledge down to people who perhaps don't have it. We were all newbies at one point, right?
How often do you get on CS, and how long are you typically online on these days?: As often as I can, I mostly get on every day.
How many newbies are you willing to adopt (max 5): I think 2 for now.
Did you read and understand all of the Adopter information?: Of course.
Do you agree to be helpful and polite to your newbie at all times?: Of course!
┌─────────── ───────────┐

chase . he him . adult

i like adoptables & writing <3
best friend
└─────────── ───────────┘
final fantasy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Jypheran » Sat Oct 28, 2017 3:06 am

Username: KodiakCentral
Languages that you are fluent in (besides English): Bahasa Melayu
Have you helped anyone before anywhere on CS? If so, please link to the post/s: Of course I have. Although, not on the sense of trading. I’ve been known to help others emotionally. I unfortunately do not have links.
Why should you be allowed to adopt a newbie?: Even if I have started just short of 1 year ago, I am pretty experienced in my time I’ve been here. I’ve made mistakes in the past but I’ve learned from them and I’m sure I can pass down the lesson to anyone that needs it. I’ve been clearly exposed to the list and rarity values and I am confident that I can help a newbie grip onto the ropes of fair trading. I love helping others out and helping people out and knowing that they walked away smarter makes me feel good inside. I’m a very patient person and I will make sure that all the information I pass down is thoroughly checked and correct.
How often do you get on CS, and how long are you typically online on these days?: At the moment, I’m having my finals but usually I’m on for at least 4-5 hours a day. I check CS everyday.
How many newbies are you willing to adopt (max 5): 2-4.
Did you read and understand all of the Adopter information?: Of course.
Do you agree to be helpful and polite to your newbie at all times?: At all times. ^^
▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ☆ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰
▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁
☆ Jovan
☆ A bi disaster
☆ He/Him
▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁
___
___
___
___
___
___
___
▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁
—> Instagram <—
—> Art Shop <—
—> Storepet Collection <—

▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁
___
___
___
___
___
___
___
▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁

F

▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁

Image▁▁▁▁▁▁▁
▁▁▁▁▁▁▁Image
Jypheran

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby IcemilkMagic » Sat Oct 28, 2017 4:53 am

Username: IcemilkMagic
If you are not fluent in English, what is your preferred language?: I'm a native English speaker!
How did you find Chicken Smoothie?: Through a recommended video on my YouTube feed.
What do you like best so far?: I like that the community here seems to be really tight-knit and just cool in general. Plus cute pets, of course. c;
Any questions?: I'm still wondering what the main point of the site is, honestly. Do I wait for my pets to grow and adopt new ones when I want? What do I do with pets when they're grown up? Basically, what is expected of me on this site?
IcemilkMagic

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me