Adopt a Newbie - Moving to new thread

Introduce yourself, find new friends, and get some advice for starting out on CS!

Re: Adopt a Newbie

Postby Midde » Fri Sep 29, 2017 12:41 pm

I was able to help my Newbie and haven't received a reply in 2-weeks.
I would like to reapply please. :)

Username: Midde

Languages that you are fluent in (besides English): N/A

Have you helped anyone before anywhere on CS? N/A

Why should you be allowed to adopt a newbie?: I feel that I'm ready to help out another Newbie because I am friendly, kind, and knowledgeable. I've done my best to help anyone that asks and always encourage anyone to PM me if needed.

How often do you get on CS, and how long are you typically online on these days?: Daily. Typically 1-2 hours in the morning or evening.

Did you read and understand all of the Adopter information?: Yes I have.

Do you agree to be helpful and polite to your newbie at all times?: I agree!
|Adult||Nov. 15th|♂ Any Pronouns|MST/MDT|Nocturnal|
{Adopt a Newbie}{Freebie Group}{Music}
Midde

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Mouse 13 » Fri Sep 29, 2017 9:35 pm

Username: Mouse13
If you are not fluent in English, what is your preferred language?: i speak English as my first language~
How did you find Chicken Smoothie?: through another fun site called Pokefarm Q, a lot of the members also play CS
What do you like best so far?: the chickens <3 i love chickens
Any questions?: not really, i think i've got everything figured out, but of course i'm probably missing out on a lot of stuff! thanks to anyone who helps me
Mouse 13

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Lilus » Sat Sep 30, 2017 1:32 am

Username: Lilus
If you are not fluent in English, what is your preferred language?:
How did you find Chicken Smoothie?: I saw it on someone's profile on howrse ;;
What do you like best so far?: uhh.. I dont know qwq
Any questions?: well, I'm pretty lost here... ^^"
Lilus

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby soupy. » Sun Oct 01, 2017 10:16 am

Username: Potato
Languages that you are fluent in (besides English): N/A (I know a little spanish).
Have you helped anyone before anywhere on CS? If so, please link to the post/s: N/A But I have helped my cousin verbally.
Why should you be allowed to adopt a newbie?: I enjoy helping people out. I, myself (of course), was a newbie, and highly regret what I did. I had many 2008-2010 rares, due to someone giving out free pets, and gifted almost all of them away. I still hold one. I wish someone had told me to keep them. All they said was "Thanks you!" I also traded unfairly. No one informed me what I was doing was unfair to me.
How often do you get on CS, and how long are you typically online on these days?: I'm usually on everyday for 2-6 hours (usually to chat with my friend, since I can't email or text them).
Did you read and understand all of the Adopter information?: Yes, I have read it and fully understand it. I promise I will not lose patience or be rude (these two things are important to me, since when I've been new to something, and I ask people about it, I usually get snapped at :c). I also will not ever stop helping my newbie until they are ready to 'go off into the world on their own.'
Do you agree to be helpful and polite to your newbie at all times?: Of course! I agree to be nice to anybody on chicken smoothie!
[ Corvus ]
[ They / Them ]
[ Bisexual ]

Image Image
soupy.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby torbie » Mon Oct 02, 2017 4:06 am

Username: Torbie
If you are not fluent in English, what is your preferred language?: N/A
How did you find Chicken Smoothie?: My friend from school
What do you like best so far?: Trading and collecting pets
Any questions?: Nah
I am madly in love with a light bulb.
torbie

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Mackenzie655 » Mon Oct 02, 2017 9:51 am

so this is like adopting a kid?
Mackenzie655

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby #Friesian » Tue Oct 03, 2017 10:30 am

#Friesian wrote:Username: #Friesian
Languages that you are fluent in (besides English): English and a tiny bit of Latin but I don't think that'll help since no one speaks Latin anymore ^^
Have you helped anyone before anywhere on CS? If so, please link to the post/s: I've adopted a newbie before, and I helped them with some things that they asked about
Why should you be allowed to adopt a newbie?: I've already adopted a newbie (not a reason, just throwing that out there), and it was great, being able to help someone new to CS figure out everything. I also like helping people, and it just feels nice to be able to help someone in something that I already know how to do.
How often do you get on CS, and how long are you typically online on these days?: Usually Monday through Friday, sometimes on the weekends, usually from 15 minutes to whenever.
Did you read and understand all of the Adopter information?: yes!
Do you agree to be helpful and polite to your newbie at all times?: Absolutely!

re-applying
#Friesian

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby OfficialElsaaa » Tue Oct 03, 2017 10:40 am

I hope I've done 'tis right!!

Username: ⋆♥/εℓsα\♥⋆
Languages that you are fluent in (besides English): only English
Have you helped anyone before anywhere on CS? If so, please link to the post/s: nope
Why should you be allowed to adopt a newbie?: cause I want to help people understand the game and not get banned right off the bat.
How often do you get on CS, and how long are you typically online on these days?: I'm on it 95% of the time (I have a sad life)
Did you read and understand all of the Adopter information?: yep
Do you agree to be helpful and polite to your newbie at all times?: absolutely
welcome to my profile!

i don't bite

always welcome to send trades,pms

have a nice day/night!
OfficialElsaaa

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Merilin » Tue Oct 03, 2017 10:42 pm

re-applying
Cerru wrote:
Username: Cerru
Languages that you are fluent in (besides English): Estonian (native)
Have you helped anyone before anywhere on CS? If so, please link to the post/s: I haven't helped on the forum, but I have adopted several newbies from here and they have found me very helpful.
Why should you be allowed to adopt a newbie?: As I mentioned before, the newbies I have adopted before have found me very helpful. I have been able to answer all of their questions, provided forum links so they could get further information and given them some good tips on what to do and what not to do on here. I have found different ways to explain the same thing, if it has been necessary. I don't get easily irritated. Since I have been here for years, I know at least a little about almost everything.
How often do you get on CS, and how long are you typically online on these days?: I get online almost every day, I have CS open in another tab the whole day (current time zone is UTC+3/GMT+3/EEST) and I check in about every hour on normal days. I also get email notifications for new PMs, so I usually notice them quickly.
Did you read and understand all of the Adopter information?: Every single word
Do you agree to be helpful and polite to your newbie at all times?: Of course! I have been and I will be, forever.
Ex GMod

Timezone: Eastern Europe Summer Time (EEST/UTC+3)

Merka|Estonian|introvert|ADHD|ace|she/her|21.08
Merilin

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby wolfi. » Thu Oct 05, 2017 9:18 am

Username: disney101275love
If you are not fluent in English, what is your preferred language?: I'm fluent in English.
How did you find Chicken Smoothie?: Through a friend called Cupcakekittygirl. :D
What do you like best so far?: Getting all really cool and different animals and items.
Any questions?: How do you get C$? How do I post on the topics on the home page?
wolfi.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me