Adopt a Newbie - Moving to new thread

Introduce yourself, find new friends, and get some advice for starting out on CS!

Re: Adopt a Newbie

Postby serl » Fri Dec 05, 2014 4:10 pm

Username: vibrant.. Feel free to call me vib, or evil vib.
Do you speak another language?: A bit of French, learning it.
Why should you be able to adopt a newbie?: I'd love to help out with you guys and I know lots about CS.
How often do you get on CS?: Almost 24/7.
How long do you typically spend on CS each day you get on?:About 3-5 hours, depends.
Do you agree to be helpful and polite to your newbie at all times?:Yes.
╔═════════════╗

kaia/serl
she | paper rad#2431
hi i'm serl <3 my special interest is
cats! currently, i'm hyperfixating on the
idolm@ster, touhou, and chicken
smoothie! i'm a big rhythm game fan
and i frequent my local arcade! i also
really love music <3 my favorite
genres are happy hardcore, denpa,
classic rock, mashcore, & vocal trance!

╚═════════════╝
serl

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby AquilaFuga » Sat Dec 06, 2014 10:55 am

Sorry about the long delay in this update - thank you everyone for your patience! If you expected to be in this update, please look through the whole post to make sure I didn't miss you.
If you were left out, PM me with your form.

Adopters:

Cscollecter12 wrote:Username: Cscollecter12
Do you speak another language? Yes. French, German, Japanese/Chinese, Hungarian, and Spanish
Why should you be able to adopt a newbie?: I was once new and some people helped me! The mods helped me with the codes, the users helped me with the art and oekaki board use and I want to do the same c:
How often do you get on CS?: Every day
How long do you typically spend on CS each day you get on?: 3-4-5 hours
Do you agree to be helpful and polite to your newbie at all times?: Oh course! And even if they can't PM I can still help 100%

Your account is not yet 1 year old, so is considered underage. Please re-read the adopters section of the front page. c:

Elsa Of Arendelle wrote:
Username:
Elsa Of Arendelle
Do you speak another language?:
I do, but not very well, so I shall be putting no for now.
Why should you be able to adopt a newbie?:
I love helping people, and would love to show the newbies around CS, as I found it quite confusing when I first joined.
How often do you get on CS?:
Every day
How long do you typically spend on CS each day you get on?:
At least 4 hours.
Do you agree to be helpful and polite to your newbie at all times?:
Yes, I do.

Accepted

missy. wrote:
Username: elsa.
Do you speak another language?: Unfortunately, I do not.
Why should you be able to adopt a newbie?: I absolutely love helping others with their questions about the site, and I want people to know I'm always free to answer their question.
How often do you get on CS?: Pff, pretty much every day;; rarely it's every other day
How long do you typically spend on CS each day you get on?: Meh, I go on and off sometimes, so maybe I'm on about 30 minutes or so and then I come back for another hour? Ugh, depends. I don't really keep track.
Do you agree to be helpful and polite to your newbie at all times?: Definitely, I won't break that promise. However, if I ever do break it, I'll even say to my newbie that they don't deserve me.

Thanks c:
Looking forward to seeing who my newbie is.

Accepted

thorrissia wrote:Username: thorrissia

Do you speak another language? Not well. I can understand a little Spanish but I'm very far from fluent in the language.

Why should you be able to adopt a newbie?: I'm pretty good at making people feel welcome and I've been on this site long enough to know my way around pretty well.

How often do you get on CS?: I get on every day.

How long do you typically spend on CS each day you get on?: This varies. Usually at least a few hours.

Do you agree to be helpful and polite to your newbie at all times?: Without a doubt.

Accepted

Lady Poppy wrote:
    Username: Lady Poppy (I was Alaskabi before)
    Do you speak another language?: Mother language is Bulgarian and ,well i obviously know a word or two on English c:
    Because i'm very helpful person,and i know the feel to be new and to have literally no one to help you around this place.I know the feel to be scammed as well,so yeah..I just want to protect someone from all the scammers out there,maybe even earn a new buddy around here ^.^
    How often do you get on CS?: Everyday
    How long do you typically spend on CS each day you get on?: Almost the whole day..plus i get e-mail ,when a message arrives in my account here,so it shouldn't take me too long to reply.
    Do you agree to be helpful and polite to your newbie at all times?: Yes,i do <3

Side note: Recently i've got a newbie,but they don't seem to need my help as much,so i'm applying again.

Accepted

TheWolfQueen wrote:
Username:
TheWolfQueen
Do you speak another language?
Portuguese is my mother language but I speak English too ^v^
I have been around CS or a while now , and I love to help newbies , actually , I love to help everyone .
So I'm already have somewhat an experience helping newbies
At least once everyday
I never spend less than one hour on CS
I'm always trying to help as much as I can and I always try to act as friendly as possible too so yes , I do agree

Accepted

kittywolfwarrior wrote:Username:
Kittywolfwarrior

Nope, just English

I've been on cs for a few years now and i know a fair bit about cs.
Plus i would love to help some newbies too!

Every day.

Two-five hours a day

Yes, I agree c:

Accepted

Roan. wrote:
Username? Gamercat
Do you speak another language? A tincy bit of German/Japanese but not fluently. English is my main
Why should you be able to adopt a newbie? I have been on CS for over 2 years, I am experienced in all angles of the internet and always use correct grammar as much as I can (However I am dyslexic)I would like to adopt a newbie because newbies who do not know they're way around CS are frustrating and I would like to be able to educate and help more. I would be a good mentor for newbies who would like to get into characters/art or even just find the best pets. While I may not have memorised the lists I can still judge a fair trade on date, rarity, popularity ect. However they may need to be a little patient with me as of my OCD, however I do try to just let it slide, a inpatient newbie would not be good for me.I can edit this more if needed.
How often do you get on CS? Every day (usually)
How long do you typically spend on CS each day you get on? 6-8 hours
Do you agree to be helpful and polite to your newbie at all times? I will most certainly try.

Accepted

ShadowGal990 wrote:
Username: Shadowgal990, but anyone is free to call me Shadow!
Do you speak another language?: Yes I speak mandarin, but English is still my main.
Why should you be able to adopt a newbie?: I honestly just love helping people out. Outside of the thread when someone is need of help (a newbie most of the time) I always try to help their situation through pms and tutorials I made via join.me and gifs. I mainly just want to help people out since when i first joined, nobody really helped me that much and instead of letting that same problem go through many newbies here, I'd like to help them and help them make the most of their experience on chicken smoothie.
How often do you get on CS?: everyday
How long do you typically spend on CS each day you get on?: 4-8 hours
Do you agree to be helpful and polite to your newbie at all times?: I will try my hardest <3

Accepted

Akira Shinren wrote:Username: Akira Shinren
Do you speak another language?: German
Why should you be able to adopt a newbie?: I have already adopted Newbies in the past (Twice if I remember correctly), and it worked out very well. I'm a pretty old member, and I like to help newbies out. ^^
Though, ATM I don't have the time to browse around the forum and search for those who seek help. But I still want to help, thus, this thread has come to mind.
How often do you get on CS?: Usually at least daily
How long do you typically spend on CS each day you get on?: depends on if I got anything to do. I might have a day where I only check the page for 1 minute, and sometimes I might be browsing around for hours.
Do you agree to be helpful and polite to your newbie at all times?: Of course. :)

Accepted

Teardroplove wrote:Username:
Teardroplove
Do you speak another language?:
German and russian
I love to help other people. I also shoot messages to random people, who are new on CS (who don't find this thread) and answer their questions around CS
5 times a week sometimes also everyday of the week, but at three days (tuesday,thursday,saturday) I'm quiete busy at the evening because of my sports
like 1hour very often 3 hours, but with breaks where I go to watch an anime episode or something in that direction
Of course :D

Accepted

Noxxie wrote:
Username: Noxxie
Do you speak another language?: Primarily English, But I am studying the Spanish language ^.^
Why should you be able to adopt a newbie?: I was a newbie once upon a time, and this group REALLY helped me out. I felt welcomed, I felt someone was a family to me and helped me where needed. I only hope to offer the same help, friendship, attention and guidance I was shown ^.^
How often do you get on CS?: Everyday. (If not, I usually post my absences in my signature.)
How long do you typically spend on CS each day you get on?: Most of the day. I get on ChickenSmoothie and just leave my iPod running (I take it with me wherever.) and if I have wifi, I usually come here to check trades, posts, and of course messages!
Do you agree to be helpful and polite to your newbie at all times?: Of course! I want to show newbies how friendly, caring and active the site is for not only pet collectors, but also role players, art enthusiasts and so much more!

Accepted

Bluesnow26 wrote:Username: bluesnow26
Do you speak another language? Unfortunately, no.
Why should you be able to adopt a newbie?: I've been on Chickensmoothie for 2 years, missed most of the action, but come back alive and wiser. I admit, my attitude in the past wasn't as... mature, but now it's different. I want to be able to help the community, and just, give the newbies the experience of being "mentored" that I didn't have. The game is very diverse, and I'd like to help anyone who is confused or lost find their way again. In short, I just want to help, even if this form doesn't get accepted.
How often do you get on CS?: I've recently been revived, so I get on pretty often and I try to sneak on sometimes.
How long do you typically spend on CS each day you get on?: Hmmm... Almost 6 hours. I leave the tab open so I can get updated.
Do you agree to be helpful and polite to your newbie at all times?: I absolutely agree. I promise to be patient and virtuous to add on to that.

Accepted

FoxesRbeautiful wrote:Username:
FoxesRbeautiful
No, Just English
I have been on CS a long time and know the ropes, i love helping people. I am a friendly natured person and I think it would be nice to give them what i didn't have.
Daily
It depends how much time i spend doing "Homework" (usually 1-3 hours)
Do you agree to be helpful and polite to your newbie at all times?: I do (Hehe sounds like a wedding!)

Accepted

Swageyama Tobiyolo wrote:
It has officially been over a week since I sent a PM to a newbie for the third time in the row without them needing my help or just not replying..

Could I please be put back on the top of the list?
I really want to help someone..

I'll assign you another newbie below.

Bella. wrote:
I signed up for a Newbie a while back and have finished helping mine (we still chat which is pretty awesome, but they very rarely have questions anymore). I can't find my old form so I am just writing out a new one, but do I need to take the rarities test again?

Username: Bella.
Do you speak another language?: Nope
Why should you be able to adopt a newbie?: I am always helpful when I can be, and I love to answer others questions. I have helped my cousin out when she first joined this game just over a year ago, and as I said earlier I have adopted a newbie before ^^
How often do you get on CS?: Every single day!
How long do you typically spend on CS each day you get on?: It depends on my workload. Minimum is usually an hour, and can range to all day xD
Do you agree to be helpful and polite to your newbie at all times?: Of course!

No, we've gotten rid of sections once again so the rarities tests do not have any use anymore. c: Accepted.

It'stocoldoutside<3 wrote:Username: it'stocoldoutside<3
Do you speak another language?: I speak French and English
Why should you be able to adopt a newbie?: I think I should be able to adopt a newbie for one, I have been on cs since 2011, so I know myself around cs. I am pretty good with rarities, the oekaki board and roleplays. (I focuse most of my time on the oekaki board and trading) Also, I have helped out numerous numerous friends that have joined cs.
How often do you get on CS?: I usually get on cs about 2-3 times a day
How long do you typically spend on CS each day you get on?:I usually spend around 2-4 hours on cs per day.

Accepted

Tawk wrote: Username: Tawk
Do you speak another language?: I speak English, Dutch and Swedish fluently.
Why should you be able to adopt a newbie?: I was a newbie not too long ago and remember the amazing help I got from this thread. I would like now to be on the other side, and help someone just as much as someone once helped me.
How often do you get on CS?: Every day.
How long do you typically spend on CS each day you get on?: Typically 1-2 hours, but it can vary.
Do you agree to be helpful and polite to your newbie at all times?: I agree.

Accepted

Huskies. wrote:Username:Shadownote c:
Do you speak another language? No,But i am starting to take french classes.But I do not know any yet.
Why should you be able to adopt a newbie?:Well,I have been on here for quite some time,And i'd like to help out.
How often do you get on CS? Almost every day.
How long do you typically spend on CS each day you get on?: Atleast an hour or two.
Do you agree to be helpful and polite to your newbie at all times?:Yupperinos c:

Accepted

king dork wrote:
    Username: king dork
    Do you speak another language? No, not currently. I know a little Spanish, and I'm planning on learning more.
    Why should you be able to adopt a newbie?: I've been on Chicken Smoothie for a while now, and I've grown a lot on this website with learning how to maneuver and use many of its features. I enjoy helping people with their problems and questions, and love to see people grow as I did on CS.
    How often do you get on CS?: I get on CS about five days a week on average. However, most of the time, I'm on every day of the week,
    How long do you typically spend on CS each day you get on?: It depends on the day, really. Weekdays, if I have nothing planed with school and such, I'm on about four-five hours. On weekends I'm on almost all day.
    Do you agree to be helpful and polite to your newbie at all times?: Yes, I do. (:

Accepted

Evanlyn wrote:Username: Evanlyn
Do you speak another language? yes, my first language is Dutch
Why should you be able to adopt a newbie?: I like to interact with people and help them with any questions and problems. I want them to feel comforable on the site, so they can have a great time playing.
How often do you get on CS?: I try to get on every day, but sometimes that's impossible for me with school and other activities. At least four times a week.
How long do you typically spend on CS each day you get on?: I check my pm's, trades and posts several times a day, so, I think at least 45 minutes.
Do you agree to be helpful and polite to your newbie at all times?: I do

Accepted

~Hikaru~ wrote:Username:
~Hikaru~
I only speak English
I'm very helpful and understanding. I listen well and I have a good idea as to how to give directions and helpful hints around CS
I try to get on every day, but I occasionally will be gone a week at most for family time.
Minimum: 15 minutes
Maximum: 3+hours
I do :)

Accepted

HaileyM wrote:
Username: HaileyM
Do you speak another language?: No, but I know a little German and a little Spanish(Hardly any, but I'm always learning more!)
Why should you be able to adopt a newbie?: I should be able to adopt a newbie because I've been on Chicken Smoothie for a few years now, and I want to help people get to know the site. I know plenty about this site, and I'm also always learning more.
How often do you get on CS?: Usually daily, but sometimes I'm too busy.
How long do you typically spend on CS each day you get on?: A while, usually a few hours a day, sometimes more, sometimes less.
Do you agree to be helpful and polite to your newbie at all times?: Of course. I understand that some people don't know the site well, and they want to know things about Chicken Smoothie. I am prepared to be asked questions often, and I will answer them as well as I can, and if I don't know something, I'll try my best to figure it out. But I know this site better than I know myself! I'm sure that nothing won't be known to me.

Accepted

brooooke1234 wrote:Username:brooooke1234
Do you speak another language? French and Spainish
Why should you be able to adopt a newbie?: Whenever I'm needed
How often do you get on CS?: Very often.. Couple times a day.
How long do you typically spend on CS each day you get on?: Depends. An hour at the least.
Do you agree to be helpful and polite to your newbie at all times?: I do.

Your account isn't a year old yet so you are considered underage. Please re-read the adopters section of the front page.

undecidedTechnopath wrote:Username:
undecidedTechnopath (I intend to change it to Aliria soon)
Nope. (Other than a tiny bit of Chinese, but I know so little that really doesn't count.)
I've been on CS for a bit over two years now, and I think I have plenty of experience on the site. Also, I already will sometimes randomly give the newest user two or three free pets, so why not start helping them even more?

I remember what it was like being a newbie myself, I had some help from my friend who made me join, but I still had to figure out a lot of stuff for myself, and I think newbies should have help so they discover all the nice features of CS without waiting a month to discover the pound or something.

Little story: I once found a person who was quitting because they had sent someone an unfair trade because they were new and didn't fully understand fair trades, and the person canceled the trade and said something mean. I don't want this to happen, and, although I know I can't do anything about users being mean, I want to help newbies so they don't send the trades that people are mean about.
Pretty much every afternoon.
A couple hours. I'm addicted.
Yes! of course!

Accepted

stormcupcakes wrote:Username:cupcakes25
Do you speak another language?yes spanish and french
Why should you be able to adopt a newbie?:i love teaching people things and since i am expeirienced in CS then it would be fun and a good way to "volunteer"
How often do you get on CS?:everyday or everyother day now
How long do you typically spend on CS each day you get on?multiple hours
Do you agree to be helpful and polite to your newbie at all times?:YES

Accepted

Erin_Jane wrote:Username: Erin_Jane
Do you speak another language? Afrikaans
Why should you be able to adopt a newbie?: I have been on Cs for over 3 years and love it - takes a while to get used to if you don't have anyone showing you the ropes but I'd like to make sure all newbies feel comfortable and can make informed decisions on trades, roleplays etc.
How often do you get on CS?: as often as I can, I have CS on my phone so I am online daily.
How long do you typically spend on CS each day you get on?: I am on and off the whole day - seeing as it is on my phone, but usually between half an hour and an hour.
Do you agree to be helpful and polite to your newbie at all times?: Of course, that is the point of this isn't it ?

Accepted

Tadashi Hamada wrote:
Username:
Tadashi Hamada

Not fluently.

I've been on CS for quite a while - 3 years? - and would love to give back.

E'ry day.

At least two hours

Yes!

Notice:
I have my PMs set to 'friends only', and for a very good reason. My apologies.

Accepted, though we will need to contact you to let you know when you have a newbie: if we cannot PM you, this will likely be done through a trade message, just so you're aware. c:

TigerQueen wrote:
Username: Tigerqueen
Do you speak another language? no I just speak English :) That would be cool if I could though.
Why should you be able to adopt a newbie?: I just simply love to help users on anything I can help them with! :)
How often do you get on CS?: I normally get on the computer once a night but, throughout the day I get on, on my pone checking things a little before and after school.
How long do you typically spend on CS each day you get on?: probably 2-3 hours (school days and 3-4 hours on weekends) :lol: shhhh........ don't tell my parent! XD (JK they know)
Do you agree to be helpful and polite to your newbie at all times?: I gladly agree if I get in :)

Accepted - you're only a little under one year old, so I'll go ahead and accept your form.

Ocean Wave wrote:
    Username:
    Ocean Wave, but I prefer to be called Jinx or Jinny. She/her pronouns only, please. c:
    I'm learning Spanish, and I can speak it very well with some small help from my mother. u v u And english. I speak English fluently, xD
    Well, I've been on CS for 3 years, 6 months, and 24 days. I started out very interested in adopting characters, and I even made a few of my own. I can't draw at all, though. But I do understand the oekaki very well, I know all the tools, smoothing, lines, ect.. After a month break or so, I came back and was into role playing. I started out with one liners, but then in one role play, one with shape-shifters, I was very into it and could write multiple paragraphs. I am now an Advanced role player. c: I'm into most of the forms, and I can help with getting around. Oh! Also, I'm very good at bbc coding. I have my own shop If you need examples, just PM me. c:
    Every day, except for holidays.
    /About 4-5 hours in the tab, but it is always open when I am on minecraft, so about 8 hours a day.
    I do!

Accepted

vibrant. wrote:
Username: vibrant.. Feel free to call me vib, or evil vib.
Do you speak another language?: A bit of French, learning it.
Why should you be able to adopt a newbie?: I'd love to help out with you guys and I know lots about CS.
How often do you get on CS?: Almost 24/7.
How long do you typically spend on CS each day you get on?:About 3-5 hours, depends.
Do you agree to be helpful and polite to your newbie at all times?:Yes.

Accepted

Newbies:

ListCollector wrote:
Username:
ListCollector
Do you speak another language, and if so which one?:
Nope, just English. I am in Spanish 2 so I could decipher a small amount of Spanish but I am far from fluent.
How did you find Chicken Smoothie?:
My friend plays, and she told me to join! I play it mostly at her house, but I am here a lot. She already has someone to help though, and another person to guide would be too much work so she suggested I come here.
What do you like best so far?:
I love adopting pets! I am trying to get rares and such because having good pets gives you a sense of accomplishment!
Any questions?:
Nope, thanks so much!

I know it says I joined a little while ago, but I quit when I first joined because I didn't understand. I am back for good now!

overlap wrote:Newbie form! :D
Username: overlap
Do you speak another language, and if so which one?: Just english. ovo
How did you find Chicken Smoothie?: People on the app DrawCast kept talking about it.
What do you like best so far?: The pet designs! >v<
Any questions?: How do you determine whether a trade is fair? What if it's unfair but you really want one of the pets they offer?

XxCheckersxX wrote:Username: Yven
Do you speak another language, and if so which one?: Only English.
How did you find Chicken Smoothie?: Feral-Heart
What do you like best so far?: Pet designs
Any questions?: Trading? DX I have gotten many trades for the few pets I have.

XxWolfPackxX wrote:Username:XxWolfPackxX
Do you speak another language, and if so which one?: I speak a little bit of french, but I prefer english
How did you find Chicken Smoothie?: I found out from my friend
What do you like best so far?: I like the oekaki drawings
Any questions?: How do you make a signature?

OptimistOwl wrote:Username: OptimistOwl
Do you speak another language, and if so which one?: No, I do not speak any other language
How did you find Chicken Smoothie?: My friend on deviantart
What do you like best so far?: Trading
Any questions?: How do I know if someone added me as a friend or foe?

r i d i n g . wrote:Username: RidingTheRails
Do you speak another language, and if so which one?: Whatever language I'm writing in is my only language.
How did you find Chicken Smoothie?: I don't remember... I think maybe YouTube?
What do you like best so far?: Roleplaying or Holiday Events!
Any questions?: I'm not much of a newbie, but I sometimes have questions that a noob might have and I'd like them answered by someone who knows what they're doing.

IgnisFlamel wrote:Username: IgnisFlamel
Do you speak another language, and if so which one?: Finnish
How did you find Chicken Smoothie?: Someone had a pet in their signature on another site (Maybe on Wolf Soul?).
What do you like best so far?: Roleplay forums.
Any questions?: None yet.

glaceon ! wrote:Username:
My name is foxrush. Call me foxxy if you like.

Do you speak another language, and if so which one?:
I speak only English.

How did you find Chicken Smoothie?:
The many, many cute pets in peoples signatures on WCRPG.

What do you like best so far?:
The pets, the diversity. The artwork, almost everything!

Any questions?:
Yes. I've been here for at least a year but I'm not very educated. Could I still qualify as a newbie? Rarity, fair trades, oekaki, and starting threads confuse me still.

coolkat360 wrote:Username: coolkat
Do you speak another language, and if so which one?: no just english
How did you find Chicken Smoothie?: I actually don't remember
What do you like best so far?: the okeki
Any questions?: no but I would like to learn how to do better drawings but also anything else :D

Very-Berry321 wrote:Username: Very-Berry321
Do you speak another language, and if so which one?: Russian
How did you find Chicken Smoothie?: my friend told me:)
What do you like best so far?: I love the kind people. Everyone has been so nice to me!
Any questions?: not yet:)

Misty Blue wrote:CODE: SELECT ALL
Username: Fat Llamas (soon to change)
Do you speak another language, and if so which one?: A little Spanish, but I really want to learn new languages
How did you find Chicken Smoothie?: A friend
What do you like best so far?: User Adoptable Pets And Characters
Any questions?: Not really....

Fifuzz wrote:Username: Fifuzz
Do you speak another language, and if so which one?: None
How did you find Chicken Smoothie?: My friend recommended it to me.
What do you like best so far?: Watching the pets grow up, and the forums.
Any questions?: Not so far, but I will probably think of some soon enough.

Flamestar0809 wrote:Username: Flamestar0809
Do you speak another language, and if so which one?: very little Spanish
How did you find Chicken Smoothie?: Facebook
What do you like best so far?: Warrior cats! It's great to see other fans
Any questions?: What exactly is a banner pup?

Donnzo wrote:Username: Donnzo
Do you speak another language, and if so which one?: Nope, only English
How did you find Chicken Smoothie?: Friends
What do you like best so far?: Being able to adopts
Any questions?: none so far

~Last_Sunset~ wrote:Username: ~Last_Sunrise~
Do you speak another language, and if so which one?: A tiny french
How did you find Chicken Smoothie?: Google
What do you like best so far?: the pets!
Any questions?: How do I get rares?

Queen Absol wrote:Username: Queen Absol
Do you speak another language, and if so which one?: Spainish, English.
How did you find Chicken Smoothie?: Searched on google
What do you like best so far?: The pets!
Any questions?: Not so far but when i get one i'll come here right away!

AmberShy wrote:Username: AmberShy
Do you speak another language, and if so which one?: Alas, no.
How did you find Chicken Smoothie?: A friend showed me.
What do you like best so far?: The creativity and variety of designs. Some of the pets are really beautiful.
Any questions?: How do I add a background to a pet's image without covering my pet up?

Adopt a newbie is a great idea!

Elsa-may wrote:Username: Elsa-may
Do you speak another language, and if so which one?: I dont....im learnign though! but its not good so english is my main
How did you find Chicken Smoothie?: It was an ad on youtube,i clicked it,and i've been here 15 days now
What do you like best so far?: my best friend. she was the first to trade me! she is an online friend though
Any questions?: When i want a rare,but dont have any cs$ or matched rarity,what do i do?

Theflesheatinghorse wrote:Re: Adopt a Newbie

Username: theflesheatinghorse
Do you speak another language, and if so which one?: English only :3
How did you find Chicken Smoothie?: A friend said i should play it. Idk her user tho.
What do you like best so far?: all the different pets, I tried making an adoption center...it isnt working :C
Any questions?: how can i make a successful adoption clinic? XD

Shadowmoo wrote:Shadowmoo
I only speak English
I found CS on youtube
That I can be helped out to know things
how will I be helped and buy who? I don't get anything around here at all I have 2 many questions and why bother say any questions? RLLY NEWBIES ARE TOTS NOT GONNA HAVE QUESTIONS! anyway yeah! how long do I have to wait? ._.

KittyKatKondo wrote:Username: KittyKatKondo
Do you speak another language, and if so which one?: No...
How did you find Chicken Smoothie?: My beat friend -Wolves-
What do you like best so far?: The opera :-)
Any questions?: How do you get rare pets?

Blitz-o-Byte wrote:Username: Blitz-o-Byte
Do you speak another language, and if so which one?: Portuguese and also understand spanish (can't speak it tho)
How did you find Chicken Smoothie?: through another site , people were posting stuff and I decided to try it out
What do you like best so far?: TEH FOXESSSSS - they're so cute ;3;
Any questions?: I don't even know if this is were I am supposed to reply x'U

stuff987 wrote:Username: Stuff987

Do you speak another language, and if so which one?: No.

How did you find Chicken Smoothie?: I've known about Cs for a while, but never spent the time to check it out, until now ;)

What do you like best so far?: The Pets :D

Any questions?: What exactly is COPPA, and how do I know if im a member?

cheetah562 wrote:Username: cheetah562
Do you speak another language, and if so which one?: just English :)
How did you find Chicken Smoothie?: Lioden (I am cheetah >.< there) I was just going through people's dens (pages) and I found a cute pet so I decided to clock on it :D
What do you like best so far?: The line arts and how you don't have to get so many clicks because I normally fail miserabely at those games
Any questions?: Are there trades that you can see that are open ended and not directed specifically towards you? If so, where?

ArcticStarTheWarrior wrote:Username: ArcticStarTheWarrior
Do you speak another language, and if so which one?: Nope.
How did you find Chicken Smoothie?: I am a fan of someone who plays it.
What do you like best so far?: THE ADORABLE PETS!
Any questions?: What is Oekaki? I know it's for art, but... I have more questions, but I don't know them off the top of my head.
I know basic stuff, like how to make a signature.

Skystar132 wrote:Username: Skystar132
Do you speak another language, and if so which one?: Nope
How did you find Chicken Smoothie?: A friend
What do you like best so far?: The pet designs :P
Any questions?: Not yet..

LillyKitsune wrote:Username: LillyKitsune
Do you speak another language, and if so which one?: A little French, because it's fun!!!
How did you find Chicken Smoothie?: I played it in high school, but things happened so now I am back on! I do forget a lot of things though~
What do you like best so far?: Everything!!!!!
Any questions?: Not really but I would love company <3

Lionie wrote:Username: Droidie
Do you speak another language, and if so which one?: English only
How did you find Chicken Smoothie?: Youtube
What do you like best so far?: Friendly community members
Any questions?: Nope, clear instructions.

xGreen wrote:Username: xGreen
Do you speak another language, and if so which one?: Nooope.. Just English.
How did you find Chicken Smoothie?: Through a friend.
What do you like best so far?: Uhm.. the Christmas advent calender!
Any questions?: How will I know when I'm accepted?

Lionbell wrote:Username: Lionbell
Do you speak another language, and if so which one?: N\A
How did you find Chicken Smoothie?: Obsessed Friends
What do you like best so far?:The design of the pets
Any questions?: N\A

sburb_player wrote:Username: sburb_player
Do you speak another language, and if so which one?: I'm non-fluent in German, but am currently learning
How did you find Chicken Smoothie?: through goatlings
What do you like best so far?: the wide range of animals
Any questions?: I'm not sure if my first attempt went through? Sorry if it did and I'm just clogging stuff up.

River Blossom wrote:Username:Ben_Ifits
Do you speak another language, and if so which one?: NO
How did you find Chicken Smoothie?: My friend showed me
What do you like best so far?: This really nice user gifted me all the pets i have so I like how nice some eople are
Any questions?:

Hi guys, welcome to CS!

ListCollector, your adopter is apollo. Newbie's account no longer exists, adopter reassigned to a newbie below.
overlap, your adopter is Storm~
XxCheckersxX, your adopter is Creepertalie
XxWolfPackxX, your adopter is Beatus
OptimistOwl, your adopter is Aria Master 14
r i d i n g ., your adopter is SkyroWolf
IgnisFlamel, your adopter is Pewdelia
glaceon !, your adopter is Swageyama Tobiyolo
coolkat360, your adopter is Luff
Very-Berry321, your adopter is ImmyWimmy1
Misty Blue, your adopter is britneyrox
Fifuzz, your adopter is Random Life
Flamestar0809, your adopter is BluShadow
Donnzo, your adopter is April410
~Last_Sunset~, your adopter is wolfsong-mapleflame
Queen Absol, your adopter is cupcake frosting
AmberShy, your adopter is Commander Riker
Elsa-may, your adopter is gypsy tinker
Theflesheatinghorse, your adopter is Aqua.Rose
Shadowmoo, your adopter is Lya
KittyKatKondo, your adopter is ilovemycat
Blitz-o-Byte, your adopter is Wolf Howler
stuff987, your adopter is suchgo
cheetah562, your adopter is .:;RavenStark;:.
ArcticStarTheWarrior, your adopter is Inky.
Skystar132, your adopter is LøṿïṉģMεɾсÿ
LillyKitsune, your adopter is X-Cat
Lionie, your adopter is SailorDoge-Hiatus
xGreen, your adopter is Sunset Morning Adopter away for 3 weeks (keep on list, not to be assigned until back) - reassigned to apollo. newbie no longer exists, second adopter kept at top of list.
Lionbell, your adopter is MOUSEEYES Newbie never responded, adopter kept on list.
sburb_player, your adopter is Haz Adopter did not respond, now assigned to nui
River Blossom, your adopter is *Watermelon Love*

Your adopters will all be notified of your adoption, and will hopefully be able to answer all your questions.
If they don't contact you within around a week, or if you're having other problems such as they're being rude to you, you don't understand their explanations, or anything like that, you can PM one of our thread mods, and we will assign you to a new adopter as soon as we can. :3

Our mods are;
>> noleah, Fat Unicorn, Panne, Porcelaine and myself.

In the meantime, I would suggest that you take a little look at the Newbie Guide & Index, if you haven't already. It has some great tips, and could help you while you wait for your adopter.

Other:

Meow Mix > '.' < wrote:will i be added to the list or do i need to refill out a adopter form? mine was accpeted but at the time there wasnt enough newbies

Please fill in a new form for us to look over. c:
Last edited by AquilaFuga on Mon Dec 15, 2014 9:05 am, edited 4 times in total.

▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔
    xHello. Call me Aquila.
    ▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁

AquilaFuga
Admin Assistant

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ThatOneWoman_ » Sat Dec 06, 2014 11:05 am

Username: Meow Mix > '.' <
Do you speak another language? No
Why should you be able to adopt a newbie?: I know my way round cs and such, maybe not everything but i can give the basics of how to get around or even on Okekei
How often do you get on CS?: 7 days a week
How long do you typically spend on CS each day you get on?: Normally when i am on, i have mulitable tabs open.. so its hard to say when i will not and will be on
Do you agree to be helpful and polite to your newbie at all times?: Yes <3
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage

Here we are going FAR
to save all that we LOVE
If we give ALL we’ve got,
we will make it through.
We are up to the test to TURN
the world around.

WE WILL RESET IT ALL

f r e e h u g s < 3 ❂ c h a t r o l l ❂ coding
ThatOneWoman_

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby squids cx » Sun Dec 07, 2014 7:09 am

Username: Summer~~Breeze
Do you speak another language? No, only english well I know like a little bit of spanish like how to say your name and stuff, but I don't think that is usefull xD
Why should you be able to adopt a newbie?: Becuase I have been on CS for a while now and I have helped many of my freinds on here and I am very easy to pm
How often do you get on CS?: Almost every day { If I am now it is becayse I am doing something and I won't be on for the holidays!}
How long do you typically spend on CS each day you get on?: 30-1 hour or longer depending on whats going on in my house
Last edited by squids cx on Sun Dec 07, 2014 11:20 am, edited 3 times in total.
⊱ links ⊰
[ dawnclan ]
[ fernclan 2.0 ]
[ oakclan ]
[ heatherclan ]
reserved
reserved
reserved

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬⊱♔⊰▬▬▬▬▬

hello, I am squids.
most people call me
squiddy though <3 I
am a pretty good bb
coder if I do say myself. I
am semi-lite and role play
mostly warrior cats ^^
have a nice day!

squids cx

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby bella3589 » Sun Dec 07, 2014 11:19 am

Username: bella3589
Do you speak another language? Yes, I also speak french
Why should you be able to adopt a newbie?: Because I would really like to help a newbie learn their way around CS
How often do you get on CS?: 3-4 times a week
How long do you typically spend on CS each day you get on?: 30 minutes to an hour (usually, sometimes more)
Do you agree to be helpful and polite to your newbie at all times?: Of course! :D
I am a holibomber!
I have gifted 12 pepole!
I have recived 3 gifts

Adopt virtual pets at Chicken Smoothie!
bella3589

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby dib membrane » Sun Dec 07, 2014 1:43 pm

Username: -TechnoKitty-
Do you speak another language? No, I only know English.
Why should you be able to adopt a newbie?: I've been on chickensmoothie for a while and i felt like helping people that need help with the forums or trades, After all, i used to be a newbie and i didn't get any help! Which made me quite upset!
How often do you get on CS?: I try to get on almost every day, however some days i get in trouble or i'm too busy.
How long do you typically spend on CS each day you get on?: Normally 30 minutes to an hour, possibly longer if i have more stuff to do on here.
Do you agree to be helpful and polite to your newbie at all times?: YES!
═════════════════════════════════════
][ hi, i'm dib!! i hope you have a wonderful day!! ][
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
= he/him - gay ace - minor - autistic - adhd =
══════════════════════════════
║ ----- my dms are always open! ----- ║
| !! - grey matter , grey matter - !! |

dib membrane

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby butteryPopcorn » Sun Dec 07, 2014 3:32 pm

Username: butteryPopcorn
How did you find Chicken Smoothie?: Heard about it on a separate forum
What do you like best so far?: I like the look of the pets. They're cool.
Any questions?: EVERYTHING. SOMEONE PLEASE HELP ME
╔══════════════════╗
╚══════════════════╝
butteryPopcorn

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby lucky333123 » Sun Dec 07, 2014 3:41 pm

butteryPopcorn wrote:Username: butteryPopcorn
How did you find Chicken Smoothie?: Heard about it on a separate forum
What do you like best so far?: I like the look of the pets. They're cool.
Any questions?: EVERYTHING. SOMEONE PLEASE HELP ME

How about you ask us some of the questions, right now? You will be assigned a mentor soon.
█░▌
█░▌
█░▌
█░▌
█░▌
█░▌
█░▌
█░▌
█░▌
█░▌
█░▌
█░▌
█░▌
──────────────────
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
──────────────────

───────────────────────────
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░

┌────────────┐

If you need any help, feel
free to ask ^.^ dates matter
I am a holibomber!
I have gifted _60_ people.
I have received _35_ gifts.

└────────────┘
┌────────────┐

└────────────┘
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░

▐░█
▐░█
▐░█
▐░█
▐░█
▐░█
▐░█
▐░█
▐░█
▐░█
▐░█
▐░█
▐░█
lucky333123

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby SpinelessDan » Sun Dec 07, 2014 6:17 pm

Username: Matchy
Do you speak another language, and if so which one?: I speak English so I assume no.
How did you find Chicken Smoothie?: I've heard about but never got around to it.
What do you like best so far?: the animals are cute
Any questions?: Yeah... I'm very confused on how this site works ;3;
SpinelessDan

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby lucky333123 » Mon Dec 08, 2014 6:24 am

Matchy wrote:Username: Matchy
Do you speak another language, and if so which one?: I speak English so I assume no.
How did you find Chicken Smoothie?: I've heard about but never got around to it.
What do you like best so far?: the animals are cute
Any questions?: Yeah... I'm very confused on how this site works ;3;

Matchy,

What portion are you confused about? If you ask us some questions, I'm sure we can make you unconfused :)
█░▌
█░▌
█░▌
█░▌
█░▌
█░▌
█░▌
█░▌
█░▌
█░▌
█░▌
█░▌