Global Mods wanted - NOW CLOSED, selecting...

Announcements about events or changes to the website and forum

Re: Global Mods wanted - CLOSING SOON!

Postby Tendo64 » Mon Sep 01, 2014 11:25 pm

What date did you register as a CS member?: (if it's less than 8 months ago, do not apply) 8/7/13
How many posts have you made in the forum (at the time of applying): (if it's less than 300, do not apply) more than 2000
Without posting your age, are you old enough (and willing) to risk seeing adult content when screening posts that are waiting for moderator approval: (If you don't know what I'm talking about, read the first post again) yes
How many days a week do you usually visit CS? every day usually.
How many hours per day do you usually spend on CS, on a day that you do visit? 2-3
Have you moderated on any other forums before? If so, please link to them: no
Now the important question: Why do you want to be a moderator for CS?: Because I want to help CS be a clean, safe place, where you know you can post art without it being stolen. Art here shouldn't be copied as much as mozart art shouldn't.
Can you think of any particular skills you can bring to the position (this is not required) (for example do you speak any other languages, or have you had any experience in peer mediation?) No...
ImageImageImage
Tendo / Charlie + FTM + He / Him + Adult

Hi, I'm Tendo! I like M🌎THER, Super Mario, and 2000s rock.
I spend most of my time drawing cartoons and writing music.
Mostly on here to manage Sweetens and play forum games
enjoyer of claus from mother 3 he's pretty cool me thinks
My signature doesn't match on purpose and that's ok
Original creator and co-owner of Sweetens

UMA Toyhouse | Interests
ImageImageImage
Tendo64

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Jazz Never Dies » Tue Sep 02, 2014 4:26 am

Are there any other positions that you can apply for under the age of 18, though?
Furry|DFAB|Bigender|Genderqueer|He/Him Pronouns|FNAF|
Jazz Never Dies

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby BullHighlander » Tue Sep 02, 2014 4:31 am

What date did you register as a CS member?:
July 31st 2009

How many posts have you made in the forum (at the time of applying):

Without posting your age, are you old enough (and willing) to risk seeing adult content when screening posts that are waiting for moderator approval:
Yes, I am both old enough and willing to risk it.

How many days a week do you usually visit CS?
Every day

How many hours per day do you usually spend on CS, on a day that you do visit?
Between 2 and 4 hours per day.

Have you moderated on any other forums before?
No, I have not.

Now the important question: Why do you want to be a moderator for CS?
I've been a member of CS for a long time. I've always dreamed of being part of the CS team, and this would be an amazing opportunity.

Can you think of any particular skills you can bring to the position (this is not required) (for example do you speak any other languages, or have you had any experience in peer mediation?)
Although I don't speak other languages, I can be a very valuable asset because of the fact that I am a very understanding person, but am willing to do what is right for the sake of the CS community. I am a great listener, but can be assertive when necessary.

Good luck to everyone who enters!
Image Image Image
Image Image Image
BullHighlander

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby KittyKat~ » Tue Sep 02, 2014 5:30 am

1.What date did you register as a CS member?:
July 30th 2011.

2.How many posts have you made in the forum (at the time of applying):
14,471 posts in total.

3.Without posting your age, are you old enough (and willing) to risk seeing adult content when screening posts that are waiting for moderator approval:
Yes, I am definitely old enough and willing to see adult contents, I have no issues whatsoever.

4.How many days a week do you usually visit CS?
Everyday, it is very rare that I miss a day. ^^

5.How many hours per day do you usually spend on CS, on a day that you do visit?
I would say a minimum would be about 4 hours. Usually, I would spend many hours on CS.

6.Have you moderated on any other forums before? If so, please link to them
No, I have not moderated on any other forums before.

7.Now the important question: Why do you want to be a moderator for CS?
I am very interested in helping out the CS community, I haven’t been on CS since the start but I have spent countless of days and hours ever since I joined so I know my way around quite well. I have seen and been involved with a lot of things that happen around CS that I would love to help out with, mainly spam and off-topic threads. I see them often and especially late in the night when most of the staffs are not online to go through the reports and deal with the issue.
Another reason why I want to become a CS mod is because lately, I have been finding there is less for me to do on CS. I used to spend my time trading a lot, but ever since I accomplished getting what I dreamed of achieving on CS, there isn’t much left for me in the trading aspect of CS. Now I spend my time roaming around the forums just to see if there is anything I could do. Becoming a Moderator would definitely give me tasks to do instead of just lurking around, clicking and reading through forums for hours. I love Chickensmoothie, and being able to help out the community as well as finding more ways to keep me on CS would be a bonus.

8.Can you think of any particular skills you can bring to the position (for example do you speak any other languages, or have you had any experience in peer mediation?)
I speak two other languages, French and Vietnamese.
During the time when I was in high school, I always took the initiative to help out with the school community.
I joined leadership, student council; I was a student body representative at my high school’s governing board as well as a student body rep for the school board in my city. I have taken courses and been involved in workshops and camps that deal with peer mediation and leadership. I've dedicated many hours of volunteer work such as fundraising, event planning and other big projects. I have my current job as a waitress where I always deal with all sorts of customer so knowing how to talk and treat people properly is something I have always been doing. I've also had the experience of working with cancer patients at a hospital, where you have to be very patient as well as empathetic to everyone. I believe that my years of interaction and training with many different type of people and situations could be a good addition and contribution to the team. I've also spent my whole life personally dealing with my 4 younger siblings so I am sure that also counts for something!^^
‡‡‡‡‡‡‡‡ ‡‡‡‡‡‡‡‡ ‡‡‡‡‡‡‡‡ ‡‡‡‡‡‡‡‡ ‡‡‡‡‡‡‡‡ ‡‡‡‡‡‡‡‡ ‡‡‡‡‡‡‡‡ ‡‡‡‡‡‡‡‡
I've been going through a lot of rl stuff so I will be mostly inactive. Thank you for understanding<3
Trying to get back into CS after a long time of being inactive with trading! Please be patient with me
‡‡‡‡‡‡‡‡ ‡‡‡‡‡‡‡‡ ‡‡‡‡‡‡‡‡ ‡‡‡‡‡‡‡‡ ‡‡‡‡‡‡‡‡ ‡‡‡‡‡‡‡‡ ‡‡‡‡‡‡‡‡ ‡‡‡‡‡‡‡‡
KittyKat~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby TheCalicoTabby » Tue Sep 02, 2014 5:56 am

°Shad° wrote:
Are there any other positions that you can apply for under the age of 18, though?

None that are open for applications at the moment, but I believe oekaki mods only have to be 16+, and general helpers can be any age as long as they're not COPPA'd.

.:Amnea:. wrote:Can I be a G. Mod?

Sorry, but it looks like your account is too new! We're looking for more experienced members to become moderators. If you stick around long enough there will be other chances to join the team.
TheCalicoTabby

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ♥ Konata ♥ » Tue Sep 02, 2014 6:16 am

May I ask what is a global mods?
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
text text text text
text text text text
text text text text
text text text text
text text text text
text text text text

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

xxxxx
Links

xxxxx

xxxxx
BFF'S
xxxxx

xxxxx
Credits
xxxxx
♥ Konata ♥

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Jazz Never Dies » Tue Sep 02, 2014 6:22 am

konata aj wrote:May I ask what is a global mods?

Read the first post ^^

TheCalicoTabby wrote:
°Shad° wrote:

None that are open for applications at the moment, but I believe oekaki mods only have to be 16+, and general helpers can be any age as long as they're not COPPA'd.

Thanks!
Furry|DFAB|Bigender|Genderqueer|He/Him Pronouns|FNAF|
Jazz Never Dies

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ikuseru » Tue Sep 02, 2014 9:50 am

ooo i would love to enter it
hai im emma

im super inactive
ikuseru

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Alphabetty » Tue Sep 02, 2014 9:55 am

How old do you HAVE TO be to become a mod? Or should I say, how long to you HAVE TO be in chicken smoothie to become a mod?
Bisons are such a big thing,
A bug isn't at all.
Why do elephants seem harmless to me,
When a mosquito makes me fall?
Alphabetty

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me