Recent Staff Changes

Announcements about events or changes to the website and forum

Recent Staff Changes

Postby Tess » Thu Apr 11, 2013 4:03 am

Well, I think that 2013 must be the year of change, as we've had a lot of staff leaving and joining in recent months! It's always bittersweet making these announcements, as it's sad seeing our long-term staff retiring, but it does open up positions for fresh new people to join our team and it's exciting welcoming newbies to the staff :)

Staff retiring this month:

Leurai
Say it isn't so! :cry:
Sadly Leurai is retiring this month. Leurai first joined the team in mid 2009 as an Oekaki Moderator, but she is much more well known for being an Official CS Artist, a title she's held since 2011. Since then we've had multiple pet litters from her every month, and often items too! Over the past year in particular, Leurai has worked very hard to keep our collections full of pretty things, and we actually still have many unseen items and pets from her which will continue to be released over the coming months after her retirement. After many years of supporting CS, it's time for a well-deserved break, but she promises to keep visiting us as a regular member :) Leurai has been a very important contributor to CS, and you all likely own at least one pet or item designed by her, so let's please show our appreciation for all she's done for us and wish her all the best for the future! :clap:

Tiikeria
I wish I could stop at Leurai, but we do have another retirement this month. Tiikeria joined the staff in late 2011 as a Global Moderator. Although often busy juggling CS with work/study and other commitments, Tiikeria has pushed extra hard to make time to help keep the CS forums clean and friendly. She's now retiring to be able to focus more on her studies, work, and other hobbies, and although it's sad to say goodbye to another staff member, we hope that will ease her busy schedule a little! Let's wish her luck and hope that 2013 will be a great year for her :clap:

Staff joining this month:

SoulWings
Yep, as predicted by many of you, SoulWings is joining as an official artist! SoulWings first made pets for CS almost 1 year ago in May 2012, as a guest artist. Recently we've had a whole flurry of litters and items from her, and people have been very excited by her beautifully bright and intricate artwork. We're very excited to welcome her to our team, and can't wait to see what she makes next! Please join me in congratulating her on the new title and let's make her feel welcome! :clap:

Staff title changes:

Hekomi
and Bernouli will be trading in their green names for red as they're joining the Admin Assistants! Admin Assistants are kind of like Global Moderators with extra abilities and duties - these two will be helping out users with account problems and login issues as well as handling many other behind-the-scenes tasks to help keep CS running smoothly. Congratulations to both of them for their promotion!

Ricorn Will be trading her red name in for blue, as she's changing her role to ... well... we haven't a name for it yet, but it's best described as a CS Ninja. She'll be helping with various behind-the-scenes tasks such as helping Solloby with the archive, and setting up the growth times for the monthly pets. Her work won't always be obvious to us, but whether we spot her or not, she'll be there in the background, silently oiling the cogs and gears that keep CS running.

So there are quite a few changes going on right now! If you find yourself confused about who to contact when you need help on CS, remember that we encourage you to use the help system instead of PMing a staff member directly. That way we can see that your message gets answered by the right team, as quickly as possible.
Click here if you need help from CS Staff or General Helpers!
Tess
Admin

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Recent Staff Changes

Postby danger days » Thu Apr 11, 2013 4:10 am

Hooray for SoulWings! Her pets are some of my favorites on the site c:
Leaurai and Tiikeria will be missed very much, good luck to them both :)
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
☆ ikon is coming to town ☆
she/her / gemini / lesbian

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
danger days

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby stxrdog » Thu Apr 11, 2013 4:11 am

second comment Woo Woo!!! XD

Nice!! good for you Soulwings and it will be sad seeing Leurai and Tiikeria leaving!!!! we will miss you!! :D
Last edited by stxrdog on Thu Apr 11, 2013 4:14 am, edited 3 times in total.
stxrdog

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby foxxbreath » Thu Apr 11, 2013 4:11 am

It's sad to see Leurai and Tiikeria go. </3 But I suppose we all have a life away from the computer we need to get to sooner or later.

congrats SoulWings, Hekomi, and Bernouli! You deserved it!

And CS Ninja? Oh my gosh yes. xD Ninja's are awesome.
    ImageImage
    𝕭𝖊 𝖔𝖓 𝖙𝖍𝖊 𝖘𝖎𝖉𝖊 𝖙𝖍𝖆𝖙 𝖘𝖆𝖛𝖊𝖘 𝖕𝖊𝖔𝖕𝖑𝖊

𝕭𝖊𝖈𝖔𝖒𝖊 𝖆 𝖌𝖔𝖔𝖉 𝖒𝖆𝖓

ImageImage
ImageImage

ImageImage
foxxbreath

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby octoberwind » Thu Apr 11, 2013 4:12 am

I'm so sorry to see you go Leurai..I love your art so so much and will miss you dearly<3
congrats Soulwings! your art is amazing!
also, I think Bernouli and Hekomi will do great as Admin Assistants! congratz!!
And good bye Tiikeria, thank you for your servises here!
Last edited by octoberwind on Thu Apr 11, 2013 4:15 am, edited 1 time in total.
[gone]
octoberwind

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Annecom » Thu Apr 11, 2013 4:13 am

Congratulations on the new staff and promotions but it is sad to see old staff go.
ImageImageImageImageImageImage
Rainy & Sam & Coco & Ben & Lili & Chloe<3

My birthday is on the 21st July! :3
Annecom

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Queen Blue » Thu Apr 11, 2013 4:19 am

Whoop!First page
Congrats to all the new staff,especially SoulWings!
And I'm sorry to see Leuri and Tiikera go,but hope you both good luck!

My DeviantartMy Characters

Taking art comissions through PM,looking for 50 DA points!

...Drawing creates a new world...
Queen Blue

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Jendalie » Thu Apr 11, 2013 4:23 am

Congratulations to the new staff! ^^

Very sorry to see the retirements. Thank you for all the hard work you have done for the site!
Jendalie

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby puck » Thu Apr 11, 2013 4:23 am

*woah* Leurai is a name I've seen so many times on the adoption page. It's really sad to see a staff member like this leaving the staff...but at least we wil see her still around.

Thank you for all your work, Leurai and Tiikeria. *bow*

And welcome and/or congratulation to your officially entry into the Staff, SoulWing! Your art always is really amazing! =D
puck

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Shian » Thu Apr 11, 2013 4:25 am

Good to know.

Congratulations on the promotions!

Sad to see hard working staff leave, but I'm not surprised. Leurai has done a ton of pets and deserves the break!
ImageImage
Come buy old rare pets in bulk for gems!
Shian

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me