Chicken Smoothie turns 8 years old! Quiz inside :)

Announcements about events or changes to the website and forum

Re: Chicken Smoothie turns 8 years old! Quiz inside :)

Postby Snicks » Sat May 07, 2016 2:41 pm

How long have you been a member?: A little over 6 years, I joined in late January of 2010 and if that doesn't make me feel old, then I don't know what does xD A friend used to talk about this site all the time so I decided to join and see what the fuss was about.
What are your favorite things about the site?: chickens and squids Probably the giant community. I used to be alone with a lot of stuff I enjoyed, like Star Wars for example. I still remember the day I found a star wars thread on the forum and how happy I was to join the conversation xD
What are some of your best and worst memories/experiences you've had on CS?: I haven't had a lot of bad experiences on chicken smoothie to be completely honest. The worst would probably be the occasional rude people that I stumble across, but that's to be expected so it's not so bad.
Best memories? Man there's so many. I've made a few friends on this site, and shared a lot of good times with real-life friends and family as well since I don't make new friends easily anymore. But if I had to chose one, it would be the conversations I've had with my friends. There have been so many.... cx Most of my childhood has been spent on this site, and it makes me pretty nostalgic.
Most memorable trade you've had?: Probably getting a Raven Dog for like 6 Halloween candies as a new-ish user in... was that 2010? I can't remember xD Whichever year it came out
I've had a lot of memorable trades with so many kind people that it's easy to lose track of them all
Favorite pet?:

Pet's name: Fraunce NEFT
Pet's name: Raven NEFT

Don't make me choose ;w;
Hey, I'm Snicks! Welcome
I'm not online much anymore, but still open to trades c:

| Ao3 | Zelda | Tumblr |♢My Bestie♢ | MAL |
Snicks

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby feathers11 » Sun May 08, 2016 4:17 am

How long have you been a member?:about 2 years
What are your favorite things about the site?:my favorite things about the site is that it has some really nice people in it.
What are some of your best and worst memories/experiences you've had on CS?: my best memory of CS is this one rerelease day I got a Malk dragon, the July lioness, and a very rare rabbit so I was pretty happy. My worst memory is when someone thought I was the person they didn't really like but I wasnt.
Most memorable trade you've had?: my most memorable trade is well all of them.:)
Favorite pet: my favorite pet is the Orange Cerberus that is my biggest dreamy. And my favorite pet that I have is well there's two they are the Copper malk dragon and the July lioness.
"Stop counting only those things you have lost! What is gone, is gone! So ask yourself this. What is there... that still remains to you?!" - Jinbei [One Piece]

feathers11

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby NightlyDemise » Sun May 08, 2016 8:57 am

How long have you been a member?: two months and two days.
What are your favorite things about the site?: the pets, they can be gorgeous, but I also love the way the events are done!
What are some of your best and worst memories/experiences you've had on CS?: When dark~stiles gave me over 300 of my wishlist items!
Most memorable trade you've had?: The one with dark~stiles :)
Favorite pet?: Um, I can't choose one, quite a few are gorgeous and I want to collect them!
Greetings! I'm Night and it's wonderful to meet you

Sapphic and ace. Any pronouns work, but she/her works. also single, yaaaaaayyyy

Super anxious about anything and everything, don't know how to hold a convo.

I love crochet, photography, animals, video games, art, programming, music, and stickers

TL:DR: I'm a gay lil weirdo :)
NightlyDemise

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Bella 23481 » Sun May 08, 2016 9:40 am

How long have you been a member?: I have been a member for 1 year, 6 months and 11 days, or since October 2014
What are your favorite things about the site?: Definitely enjoying the pets with my best friend, Star Shine because we aways have a laugh about the names.
What are some of your best and worst memories/experiences you've had on CS?: The best ones are once again my friend and I laughing at the names like, 'Mosaic Piece' and 'Old Times Are Not Forgotten'.
Most memorable trade you've had?: Probably the ones that I've helped more inexperienced players by just giving them a gift
Favorite pet?: Um, I love all of them, but the ones with funny names stick out in my mind!
Bella 23481

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby SparkeShadow » Sun May 08, 2016 3:28 pm

Chicken Smoothie has been a Great delight for me! I love adopting new pets but here are a few things that the Incredible Tess! I joined CS about 3 months ago so I'm new to the community. My favourite thing about CS is The Pound because J love giving pets second chances because they deserve it. My best memory is when I recently got my first dreamie The Snow Leopard. My worst memory would be seeing the beautiful Be-Jewled Cat in the Pound but it's name was 'Jeff' I was upset because who would name a beautiful cat that? Even though I new it was just the Pound auto-naming it. My most memorable trade was the second trade that I ever accepted because it was the first time I ever learned or met a COPPA player and it was confusing at first but yea. Last my favourite pet, I really don't think I have one I love all CS pets and Tess you were right to make this game because it's amazing and I can kind of relate it to my world since my life is full of animals and I have also (actually) adopted a real pet he's a dog and his name is Gregory. I love CS and I'm just waiting for more!
GRYFFINDOR FOR LIFE
UNICORNS DO EXIST
If I send you a trade and you don't accept it within 72 hours( 3 days ) I will cancel the trade!
CURRENTLY LOOKING FOR THESE DUDES:
SparkeShadow

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby talk300 » Mon May 09, 2016 6:47 am

I've been a member for almost 6 and a half years.
I love this site for its adorable characters developed by a group of very talented artist and for features that enable you to connect with other users.
One of my favourite memories of this game is being in school and getting time to play on the computers, me and all my friends would get on CS, trading, adopting, checking the pound, and just overall having a good time.
My favourite trade I've ever had was with a user named Zera. They helped me get started with collecting older pets and would trade frequently with me. Slowly helping me build my collection.
My favourite CS pet is the strawberry PPS dog. I don't have it, but ever since I saw it in the archive I've had my heart set on trading for one. :D
talk300

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Jealousy Empress » Mon May 09, 2016 7:17 am

How long have you been a member?: since may 2015. im fairly new to the site but already addicted!
What are your favorite things about the site?: when you come cuz theres great art, but you stay because you make so many new friends. shoutout to my very best friends on this site! KEEMS, BACKTODAFOOTURE, DARKSIDE OF WOLF AND CRAIGLORDOFBANANA!
What are some of your best and worst memories/experiences you've had on CS?: worst experience: banned for art theft (posting a pic my sister gave to me)
most memorable: starting the cup! now on v2!
Most memorable trade you've had?: someone gave me a shima tripletail in return for a few 2015 rares. thanks!
Favorite pet?:bluestar warrior cat is my major dreamie! anyone trading one?
──🌸────
Hi! i'm Laurentia,
a panromantic asexual
Demi-girl with a love
for pugs, steven universe
and Angels. i'm nearly
always open to role-
play, PM me if you want
to do a 1x1. i'm a mod
on SU artists amino
as Lapis_lazuli JSYK!

────🌸──
link ● link ● 🌸
Jealousy Empress

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby hollow79 » Mon May 09, 2016 9:00 am

How long have you been a member?: since 2013
What are your favorite things about the site?: The pets!
What are some of your best and worst memories/experiences you've had on CS?: Best: When someone gifted me the space/galaxy unicorn store pet that was released a year ago :) Worst: Not much, I've always been careful to not get scammed...I guess it's just when someone sends me a bad trade and i'm all like *Sighs, facepalms...cancels trade* XD
Most memorable trade you've had?: When someone gifted me one of the new unicorn store pet, XD, People are really, really nice. ;)
Favorite pet?: I really like the carousel store pet horses that were released a few years ago. (I don't have one, but they're so cool and pretty) Lol
Honoring those who died on 9/11. Please pray for these families who lost their loved ones. I can't believe someone would think that blowing up those buildings would be good, they even hijacked a plane killing all the people inside it, its so sad. Please pray for those familes :'(

I believe in Jesus Christ my Savior, and I am not afraid to admit it. If you are a Christian, please copy and paste this into your signature. 96% of teens won't stand up for God. Put this in your signature if you are one of the 4% of teens who will.

I'm Christian and believe in God,Jesus Christ his Son,and the Holy Spirit.Put this in your sig if you are one of the 4% of teens who will stand up for God.
God Said I love you when he Died on the cross
"What will people think when they hear that I'm a Jesus freak. what will people do when they find out it's true I don't really care if they label me a Jesus freak, there aint no hiding the truth I aint into hideng the truth."
-Newsboys
you can't count his miracles
Believe in the Lord Jesus Christ and YOU WILL be saved
Go Tell It On The Mountain
God saw it and said "It Is Good"
✞ I asked Jesus, "How much do you love me?" Jesus replied, "This much." He stretched his arms on the cross and died. Please put this in your signature if you believe that Jesus died for your sins.

I am a holibomber!
I have gifted 3 people. I have nuked _ people
I have received 5 gifts.
I have won _ gift war
hollow79

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Motty » Mon May 09, 2016 2:44 pm

How long have you been a member?: joined in may 09 so 7 years.
What are your favorite things about the site?: The suprise of what your adopted pets turn into.
What are some of your best and worst memories/experiences you've had on CS?: Worst is logging on to find I have almost entirely missed a hunt for tokens. Best is looking at a few of my pets and then realising that my favorite is very rare.
Most memorable trade you've had?: When I got my pet Tara (see signature) from a friend I made on here.
Favorite pet?: Tara (see signature)
Motty

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby werewolfisms » Mon May 09, 2016 2:47 pm

How long have you been a member?: Joined May 2015 c:
What are your favorite things about the site?: EVERYTTTTTTTTTHINGGGGGGGG :D
What are some of your best and worst memories/experiences you've had on CS?: My worst might be trading away some pets.. ;-; But I love earning new RP partners, getting more lovely pets and items to dress-up, all the pet diaries I can read, AND PRETTY MUCH EVERYTHING :D
Most memorable trade you've had?: Can not decide x,x
Favorite pet?: NFUIDRWFGKJGLRAENGJKRA REGRAGRNJBANFURG Cant decide from all the lovelies!
werewolfisms

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me