Roleplay boards - new divisions

Announcements about events or changes to the website and forum

Re: Roleplay boards - new divisions

Postby Fauraline » Thu Sep 22, 2011 10:48 am

Ocelot at Soul wrote:This is really neat. There is a small glitch I've found though, it might just be me and the person I was RP'ing with, but the "Quick Reply" won't show up. Does it work for anyone?

it works just fine for me.. ^.^ I'm one of the lucky(i guess X3)
Fauraline

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Tigermay » Thu Sep 22, 2011 10:52 am

I like the change, I think it makes RPs easier to find and the less active ones won't get buried. Nice update
Tigermay

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ~Forbidden Truth~ » Thu Sep 22, 2011 11:02 am

Thank you very much for this, guys c: It'll make it so much easier to find types of role plays users, including myself, are interested in as well as help clear the role playing boards a lot. It's a bit annoying to have to scroll through multiple pages to find some public role plays if there are many private ones around in the same forum.

And also, I've noticed the same thing Ocelot at Soul has. The quick reply on some of the role plays I'm in doesn't show up even though the page is fully loaded.

EDIT: Well, the fantasy humanoid one I'm in works fine...It's just the private ones right now for me.
Last edited by ~Forbidden Truth~ on Thu Sep 22, 2011 11:07 am, edited 1 time in total.
~♥~~♠~~♥~~♠~~♥~~♠~~♥~~♠~~♥~~♠~~♥~~♠~~♥~~♠~~♥~~♠~~♥~~♠~~♥~~♠~~♥~~♠~~♥~~♠~~♥~~♠~~♥~~♠~~♥~~♠~

"If only I could spend the rest of my life doing nothing and pleasing no one. Then, maybe I could get somewhere in the next few years."
"Keep in bright, constant motion or the illusion will collapse in on itself."
"The fault is not in our stars, but in the light with which they shine."
"You have to want it enough to see it in your sights and feel it in your hands."

~♦~~♠~~♦~~♠~~♦~~♠~~♦~~♠~~♦~~♠~~♦~~♠~~♦~~♠~~♦~~♠~~♦~~♠~~♦~~♠~~♦~~♠~~♦~~♠~~♦~~♠~~♦~~♠~~♦~~♠~~♦~
~Forbidden Truth~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby JJRose » Thu Sep 22, 2011 11:06 am

Excellent, this will really help. Thanks Tess!
I had my baby girl!! Sorry if I'm not on as much.
My Role Plays
Till Death Do Us Part
Whispering Willows Stable
.:My BFFs:.
♥ .:Hoofbeats:. ♥ βℓαcκ ˩ιℓℓʏ ♥ Fantastic Ninja ♥ .:OboeLove:. ♥The Mean Kitty ♥ Enfys
I used to be Spookie10
JJRose

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Tess » Thu Sep 22, 2011 11:23 am

quick reply should be working again soon :)

for the person who asked if their topic would get locked, no, it just might not get moved to the correct board if it hasn't been active in a while. There won't be any consequences for you if you're using RP topics which are not categorized properly, so you don't have to make a new topic, just keep using the same ones wherever they are.

It will take quite a few days to get the more recently active topics organized (anything with posts from the past 30 days or so) but the really old forgotten RPs might end up staying in the fantasy/fandom boards forever regardless of their true genre.. if no-one is using those topics then there's just not much point spending hours sorting them.

for people who are currently roleplaying in topics which are in the wrong board, please be patient with us, we'll hopefully have them moved soon. Everything is currently in the fantasy/fandom boards by default. If your topic is a fantasy/fandom-based topic and has been mistakenly moved to the realistic RP boards then you can report it requesting that it be moved back. BUT if your topic is a realistic/private RP and is in the fantasy boards then do not report it, just wait for us to find it. If you're eager to speed up the process, put 'realistic' into the title of the RP.
Click here if you need help from CS Staff or General Helpers!
Tess
Admin

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby crazy. » Thu Sep 22, 2011 11:27 am

Tess wrote:It will take quite a few days to get the more recently active topics organized (anything with posts from the past 30 days or so) but the really old topics might end up staying in the fantasy/fandom boards forever regardless of their true genre.. if no-one is using those topics then there's just not much point spending hours sorting them.

why don't you just delete the topics that are really old?
crazy.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Tess » Thu Sep 22, 2011 11:36 am

because people might not want their post history deleted, and they might want to re-read that someday. It doesn't do any harm to keep them, so there's really no reason to delete them.
Click here if you need help from CS Staff or General Helpers!
Tess
Admin

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby DecafBunny » Thu Sep 22, 2011 11:40 am

Tess your so smart also love avain
        • Going on Haitus again... •

Art by sugartabby72600 wrote:
Owed Work wrote:
• Dealing with personal issues. Probably won't be active again.

DecafBunny

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ~Razzle~ » Thu Sep 22, 2011 11:46 am

This is fantastic! It will make everything so easy to find. <3
Thanks guys, you rock!
so I haven't been on this site in like, forever, so I'm briefly back on to get rid of lots of my pets in exchange for art of my dog. Also if you do art and want pets send me a pm I'd love to work something out
You can contact me on my tumblr - @puppiesfortheblind - if I don't respond in a reasonable timeframe
~Razzle~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Arubi » Thu Sep 22, 2011 11:48 am

I was wondering! Yay!
ImageImageImageImage