Roleplay Moderators - CLOSED - now chosen

Announcements about events or changes to the website and forum

Re: Roleplay Moderators - Now hiring! READ BEFORE POSTING

Postby LovinglyDepressed » Thu Apr 07, 2011 12:24 am

Question before I apply...
I was a member here in 09 but I have since lost my login information, so I started a new account... Does this mean I cannot apply because THIS account is less than 6 months old?
LovinglyDepressed

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Twinkling Star » Thu Apr 07, 2011 3:34 am

What date did you register as a CS member?:

This is when I joined. "Monday August 04, 2008"

How many posts have you made in the forum (at the time of applying):

I have made 3842 posts since I have been here.

Without posting your actual age, are you old enough to apply for this position?: Yes.

How many days a week do you usually visit CS?

I try and visit everyday, unless I am out with no internet access.

How many hours per day do you usually spend on CS, on a day that you do visit?

It varies some days it is over two hours, but not all at once because I can only get on at certain times in the day. When I do it is mainly to read and follow some topics. I don't really get on to adopt pets much, because I don't have a interest as I did before, but I enjoy the forum and the people on it more. With the time I did har I would mainly dedicate it to the rp fourm over-all first! :)

Have you moderated on any other forums before?

I am not a mod anywhere, but I was once a helper here. I quit when I was extremely busy, but now life has got easier I guess ^^ (My user name was Huskylover, Niokki before TheAlbinoBunny)

Have you participated in many roleplays outside of CS before?

I RP mainly on one site right now, and have been doing it since novemeber. Here is the link to the site if you wanna check it out, but it is very small. I enjoy writing, and such so I am always trying to make stories for my characters to RP with if I found a RP they may fit in. But it is mainly there personality I think that needs to fit. http://shinlaicommunity.forum0.net/

Have you participated in many roleplays on CS before?

Only one here, but I think it has died due to only a few people posting. It was called the Pantha wolf RP

Why do you want to be a roleplay moderator for CS?

Because I enjoy rping, and I think this is a job I could handle. I am used to seeing mature content, and good at knowing what is serious and need to be removed or edited. I may have never done this, but in like movies with bad scenes I hold the remote for a fast escape as to keep it out of the heads of younger people on the room when watching. So I think protecting younger children from the views of what they would not expect to see on a site like this. Because there parents most likely don't want there children to see something they having been protecting them from so I would like to help keep the rp forum clean and catch things before it was branded in there head. And wonder what it is about. Cause I know what that is like once you see it is very hard to get out. So why do I wanna be a rp mod, because I want to help keep it clean, and protect the eyes of younger children from things they could not handle. And if I don't get the job I am fine cause it won't hinder my enjoyment of the site at all! And I know you will pick whoever is best for the job! ^^

Can you think of any particular skills you can bring to the position (this is not required) (for example have you run your own roleplay website before, or have you had any experience in peer mediation?)
Last edited by Twinkling Star on Thu Apr 07, 2011 6:51 am, edited 1 time in total.
Username changed! Past username was: TheAlbinoBunny (alternatively I was also once Huskylover)
Twinkling Star

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby .kestral » Thu Apr 07, 2011 4:05 am

There are two of us on this account, does that mean we can't apply? We are both old enough to apply for the position but does it mean we would have to fill out two forms, or can we not apply overall?
Having serious issues viewing dark colours at the moment. May delay replys to pms. Sorry.

The Leopard Pups
Grey, Black and White. The world revolves and we go with it. Twisting in this everlasting monotony, eyes of green and gold, watching and waiting for our chance, our time. Cytor, Liliana, Serenade, Bayonet, the Prankster, the sweet one, the mother and the lost soul. There birth was a lost event, one in a million, two wandering souls met in the shadows, and these four were created. There pups are the stuff of legend, one lost there sight, one lost there path, one lost there love and the other? The other lost his family, everyone they cared about. He lost his family.
.kestral

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Chry » Thu Apr 07, 2011 4:20 am

Kestral&Leo wrote:There are two of us on this account, does that mean we can't apply? We are both old enough to apply for the position but does it mean we would have to fill out two forms, or can we not apply overall?

For it to work, you would both have to apply, and both would have to fall under the guidelines, and you'd both have to be chosen to be able to mod on the account. . .
Chry

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby .kestral » Thu Apr 07, 2011 4:24 am

Chry wrote:
Kestral&Leo wrote:There are two of us on this account, does that mean we can't apply? We are both old enough to apply for the position but does it mean we would have to fill out two forms, or can we not apply overall?

For it to work, you would both have to apply, and both would have to fall under the guidelines, and you'd both have to be chosen to be able to mod on the account. . .

Right, thank you. So basically we have half the chance because if one of us doesn't fall under the guidlines neither of us can do it?
Having serious issues viewing dark colours at the moment. May delay replys to pms. Sorry.

The Leopard Pups
Grey, Black and White. The world revolves and we go with it. Twisting in this everlasting monotony, eyes of green and gold, watching and waiting for our chance, our time. Cytor, Liliana, Serenade, Bayonet, the Prankster, the sweet one, the mother and the lost soul. There birth was a lost event, one in a million, two wandering souls met in the shadows, and these four were created. There pups are the stuff of legend, one lost there sight, one lost there path, one lost there love and the other? The other lost his family, everyone they cared about. He lost his family.
.kestral

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Chry » Thu Apr 07, 2011 4:31 am

Kestral&Leo wrote:
Chry wrote:

Right, thank you. So basically we have half the chance because if one of us doesn't fall under the guidlines neither of us can do it?

I believe so. . .
Chry

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby .kestral » Thu Apr 07, 2011 4:31 am

Ok thanks for the help Chry.

The Leopard Pups
.kestral

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby rockonhammy » Thu Apr 07, 2011 4:42 am

APPLICATON

1.What date did you register as a CS member?: I joined August 20, 2009
2.How many posts have you made in the forum (at the time of applying): 1453
3.Without posting your actual age, are you old enough to apply for this position?: yes
4.How many days a week do you usually visit CS? im on everyday if not its because the bill wasnt payed.
5.How many hours per day do you usually spend on CS, on a day that you do visit? i spend 6 hours on the computer and chickensmoothie
6.Have you moderated on any other forums before? no
7.Have you participated in many roleplays outside of CS before? yes i have and heres one http://mistwolvespack.webs.com/ that is a link of 6 websites.
8.Have you participated in many roleplays on CS before? yes i have
9.Why do you want to be a roleplay moderator for CS? Because i always wanted to help chickensmoothie out and being a Role-play mod would fit me since ive been rping since 2008
10.Can you think of any particular skills you can bring to the position? I have made many rp sites, after a while they shut down because of stupid members but im rebuilding one back up now. Sites are----> http://thefollows.webs.com/ http://wild-against-daring.webs.com/ http://keonoakworld.webs.com/ (i got many old sites but i dont feel like getting them) And ive done and still am doing peer mediation for a class in school.
ImageImage
OMG Thanks Okami4 For the Animations! soooo much ♥
okami4 wrote:omg wth BBQ.

ImageImageImage
rockonhammy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Tru » Thu Apr 07, 2011 7:25 am

What date did you register as a CS member?: (if it's less than 6 months ago, do not apply)
October 4, 2008
How many posts have you made in the forum (at the time of applying): (if it's less than 300, do not apply)
Without posting your actual age, are you old enough to apply for this position?: (Do NOT apply if you are 15 or younger, no excuses.)
Yes I am old enough and can easily handle mature situations
How many days a week do you usually visit CS?
Every day
How many hours per day do you usually spend on CS, on a day that you do visit?
4-6 on average days 3-4 on days I have college
Have you moderated on any other forums before? If so, please link to them
I have, however, the site has since been closed.
Have you participated in many roleplays outside of CS before? If there's any places in particular, please link to them.
I have, mainly between friends on instant messages in the recent months, but from 2003-2007 I roleplayed on Myspace.com
Have you participated in many roleplays on CS before?
I have not participated in roleplays on CS as I have been doing with art rather than rp lately, but I still have a good interest in rp.
Why do you want to be a roleplay moderator for CS?
I would love to be a bigger part of the community and be able to help, rather then to just stand on the sidelines.
Can you think of any particular skills you can bring to the position (this is not required) (for example have you run your own roleplay website before, or have you had any experience in peer mediation?)

I have gone through leadership programs, as well as done tutoring and helped to support my fellow students. I am the one who normally takes the lead in projects to get things done. I have experience in other languages, mainly Spanish at this point, but I am beginning to learn French. As I have said as well, I have roleplayed for 8 years now and am comfortable with all situations that may present it self and am quite rehearsed in rp lingo and terms.
Tru

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Tess » Thu Apr 07, 2011 11:32 am

LovinglyDepressed wrote:
LovinglyDepressed wrote:Question before I apply...
I was a member here in 09 but I have since lost my login information, so I started a new account... Does this mean I cannot apply because THIS account is less than 6 months old?

only if you can prove ownership of the previous account
Click here if you need help from CS Staff or General Helpers!
Tess
Admin

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me