New Lost and Found feature! Rescue some items!

Announcements about events or changes to the website and forum

Re: New Lost and Found feature! Rescue some items!

Postby All Hallows Eve » Thu Dec 20, 2018 4:40 am

Schuyler wrote:Right now only the Lost and Found is being opened to give everyone a chance to try it out, but soon the Pound will start running again, too, and then they'll start taking turns.

Thanks for clarifying that. I was wondering why the pound had not opened in a while!
Item Spreadsheet in Google Sheets through 2022: 2008-2022
I have a spreadsheet identifying 118 different 2021 UR Pumpkins (no re-release).
🎊 You've collected at least 12000 different pets! 🎉
All Hallows Eve

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby muted.wolf » Thu Dec 20, 2018 5:53 am

The pound page says the lost and found will only open 4-8 times a week, while the pound usually opens several times a day, are there more pets than items? I figured it would've opened more frequently than the pound.
Bye!
muted.wolf

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Libelle » Thu Dec 20, 2018 5:54 am

My Chicken Smoothie dream come true! I am sooooo happy about this new feature! A great opportunity to stock up on those items I frequently use for dress-ups as well as a chance to grab some older and rarer items. Thank you so very much, Chicken Smoothie staff! <3
Libelle

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby DuskzeHedgie » Thu Dec 20, 2018 6:01 am

ᴍᴀᴏᴄɪғᴇʀ wrote:
ZΕL wrote:
Hellblazer wrote:Can we get a way to showcase our collection and make them not tradeable like we can the pets please? I'm getting tired of overloading random poor pets just so I can keep people from asking for items I want to keep.

The Lost and Found is great though. Thanks for that!

You can disable item trading by going to your trade settings and checkmarking the "Don't allow players to make trade offers for my items." box.
    People can look at your item collection by clicking the "View my item collection" link on your profile, or the "My items" link below your avatar^^ So if they just want to look at your items without trading, they'll just do that.

I believe what they meant was having a so-called "trades group" for items, instead of having to dump a bunch of items you don't want to trade on a pet while keeping everything else in your items collection open to offers. It takes a lot of time and makes things annoying when you want to use an item. Having a tradeable items group would be greatly useful for those who commonly participate in item trades.

This. XD Yes please. I have so many item hoards it's just not feasible to add them to pets just to make them non-tradeable, even though there's plenty of others I would be fine to trade. I have to enable item trades for token swaps during events, but I always get a swamp of offers and pm's for other items I don't want to part with while that's going on. (even though I update my trade rules to specify I'm only trading tokens in gigantic font) I constantly end up with "but you have so many of these why can't you part with one, i need it, you're so greedy" sort of harassment trades&pm's. I would love sooo much to have lockable item groups.

As for the Lost and Found- I LOVE THIS I've dreamed of an item pound forever! It'll make catching missed outcomes so much easier. ;w;
    best Christmas present CS<333
DuskzeHedgie

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Silverstar » Thu Dec 20, 2018 6:04 am

Finally! I'm so excited ^w^

Silverstar
she/her - adult - avid animal lover
languages: German - English
playing genshin impact like 24/7

Image Image
Image Image
Silverstar

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Eagle's Eye » Thu Dec 20, 2018 6:21 am

Gosh, I love this new feature so much!! Great way to get missing items :D thank you!

hi
    hi
    hi

SEEK WHAT SETS -
    YOUR SOUL ON FIRE

┌─────────┐

Chinese | GMT+8
    full time foodie
    fire type pkmn! :>

└─────────┘
    FR sales / about me / credit
    Eagle's Eye
    General Helper

My pets
    My items
    My wishlist
    My gallery
    My scenes
    My dressups
    Trade with me

Postby nickjr » Thu Dec 20, 2018 6:55 am

Faffy the FauxFox wrote:this is great. but, it was suggested and requested so many times, and we got told we won't get it. or "it can't be coded". so i have no clue what went on. or was it the words "neopets had the tree, i want gifting tree too"

Yyyyyikes who told you "it can't be coded"? Because it's been on Nick's to-do list since 2009 and one of those posts has been referenced or directly linked by fellow users every time I see the suggestion pop up in the Suggestions board in the past 7ish years + it was in the FAQ in that board under Common Site Suggestions
    Spread the word to end the word, because discrimination based on perceived or actual IQ/"intelligence" is no better than discrimination based on race, gender, etc.

Context, consistency, and clear antecedents are golden.
    I neither read nor speak between the lines. But I will analyze your language.

Often on phone |||| Timezone: EDT/EST (CS Time -4/-5) |||| Very turbulent life IRL
    Intentionally turned off signatures; PMs off June 2013 - June 2020, may turn off again later
    Banner by Moonflight Image It's been over 10 years since my request, and I still love it. Thank you so much!

Character in avatar is from CS's 2015 Sucrose City summer event. Border made by me in MS Paint, Windows 8.1 xD
    nickjr

My pets
    My items
    My wishlist
    My gallery
    My scenes
    My dressups
    Trade with me

Postby Eaglespirit » Thu Dec 20, 2018 7:37 am

So now that we've got this how long until we can remove items from wishlist in the same manner as pets?

Meaning when youve received an item on your wishlist it pops up at the top of your wishlist to be removed
    Currently Collecting:
    Cats- 8 Left - Lions - UR Lion
    2013 - ??
    All Advent List Pets - ??

Trades/Chicken$ stores
    Rares For Trade
    1C$ Each
    2 For 1C$ 2C$ and Over
    Eaglespirit

My pets
    My items
    My wishlist
    My gallery
    My scenes
    My dressups
    Trade with me

Postby DrinaLestrange » Thu Dec 20, 2018 8:30 am

Eaglespirit wrote:So now that we've got this how long until we can remove items from wishlist in the same manner as pets?

Meaning when youve received an item on your wishlist it pops up at the top of your wishlist to be removed

I have a suggestion for that here!
    Forum/viewtopic.php?f=6&t=1662704
    I'm happy to announce that I am the mommy of a little girl named Chloe! Born June 2nd 2015!
    Anastasia born April 23 2019!
    Monroe born September 28 2023!
    My birthday is Feb 9th!
    DrinaLestrange

My pets
    My items
    My wishlist
    My gallery
    My scenes
    My dressups
    Trade with me

Postby odin » Thu Dec 20, 2018 8:35 am

What an awesome present. <3
    Thanks for claiming an item from the Lost and Found, you got a 'Orange Demon Contacts'!
    Thank you so much for coding this feature for us to use! ^_^

Don't blame me, I voted for Kodos.

odin

My pets
    My items
    My wishlist
    My gallery
    My scenes
    My dressups
    Trade with me