Wow, new website!

Announcements about events or changes to the website and forum

Re: Wow, new website!

Postby loyalwolf06 » Mon Aug 24, 2009 6:49 am

I LOVE the new site look. It's amazing. I can't wait until you guys can move to a different server or whatever so that the loading time is faster, but other than loading time everything is wonderful.

The one thing I noticed was that we don't seem to be allowed as much room for our siggys anymore. Mine is partially cut off now but it was fine before. So I guess I'll go take out a few things so that it'll fit. :)
loyalwolf06

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Tess » Mon Aug 24, 2009 7:28 am

artgirl4986 wrote:So the new layout is obviously beautiful... but it truly seems to me that the site is even slooooowwwwer than it was before. And honestly that was the "surprise" I was hopeful we were getting (a faster server). I can hardly stand to even look through my pets now it takes so very long :roll:

But.. maybe... we will get a new serve soon to actually make the new site usable... *crosses fingers*

either way, you guys did a lovely job on the design, and I am very grateful for your work! Now I just want to be able to use it a little better :)

sorry for the slowness it's just everyone logging on today and playing around with the new stuff, we will be on the faster server in a day or two!

me and nick were up til the early hours setting stuff up so there's still gaps needing to be worked on, that's all

glad to see so much positive support so far ^__^
Click here if you need help from CS Staff or General Helpers!
Tess
Admin

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby soratly » Mon Aug 24, 2009 7:35 am

Uh, new servers soon! How delightfull!

Then I will logg off for today, making more 'room' for the courious people who havnt yet seen the site, now that I have fed my couriousity for now :)
soratly

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Smincy » Mon Aug 24, 2009 7:41 am

I love the new site so much! Thank you so much, Tess and Nick!! <3
It's really great!
But it takes some more time to load. ><
Smincy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Sidewind » Mon Aug 24, 2009 7:47 am

Oh my god!!!!!!!!!!!! It is so awesome!!!!! Just so more vibrant!!!!!!
Sidewind

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Pixieology » Mon Aug 24, 2009 7:48 am

its very great :)
Ive come undone
but you make sense of who I am
Like puzzle pieces in your hand..
When I see your face, I know I'm finally yours
I find everything I thought I lost before
You call my name, I come to you in pieces...
So you- can make- me whole...
--
I tried so hard..
Pixieology

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby nickjr » Mon Aug 24, 2009 7:49 am

It's really slow now DX

But imagine my surprise when I checked here, waiting for my other sites to load! What a revamp! <3333333333333

...but where are the pixel adopts? :(
Spread the word to end the word, because discrimination based on perceived or actual IQ/"intelligence" is no better than discrimination based on race, gender, etc.

Context, consistency, and clear antecedents are golden.
I neither read nor speak between the lines. But I will analyze your language.

Often on phone |||| Timezone: EDT/EST (CS Time -4/-5) |||| Very turbulent life IRL
Intentionally turned off signatures; PMs off June 2013 - June 2020, may turn off again later
Banner by Moonflight Image It's been over 10 years since my request, and I still love it. Thank you so much!

Character in avatar is from CS's 2015 Sucrose City summer event. Border made by me in MS Paint, Windows 8.1 xD
nickjr

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Queen Vivane » Mon Aug 24, 2009 7:50 am

Okay ive changed my mind I love the new site! Its ten times faster and I love the item packs that you get for free I cant get a hold of any credit cards so I cant pay. But since I cant pay I will just stay a dedicated fan to the site XD
Nice work guys! :mrgreen:
Last edited by Queen Vivane on Tue Aug 25, 2009 2:09 am, edited 1 time in total.
Friendly reminder, AI generated pictures are not art and are actively trained on works from artists who gave no permission for their creations to be used.
Note for trades and PM's, I leave my CS tab open almost all the time for easy access. I am online but I'm not actively looking at the tab <3
Yes my characters are not actively developed, I place all the blame on hyperfixations not lining up with them.
Please don't message me asking if I'm selling or trading Closed species characters. If I haven't said otherwise? The answer is no.
HuaLian and Wangxian my loves
What I'm owed
x2 Unique Lambicorns
Queen Vivane

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Coraychi » Mon Aug 24, 2009 8:05 am

I think the new site is making it really really slow on my computer, yesterday before it was put up it was working perfectly fine.

#BlackLivesMatter ✊

Hey, I'm Erin!
You can call me Cora, if you prefer.
I've been on CS since 2009 but my activity is very on-and-off. I mostly hang around to adopt monthly pets and participate in a couple forum games! If you wanna chat, feel free to message me, but know that I'm pretty slow to reply most of the time!
Coraychi

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby MusicEmily » Mon Aug 24, 2009 8:51 am

haha I knew it!!
I don't remember where I posted it, but there was a dissusion about it somewhere about what it was and i was like, "Maybe it's a new site! :D" LOL
MusicEmily

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me