Global Moderators - Awaiting selection.

Announcements about events or changes to the website and forum

Re: Global Moderators - Applications open

Postby Luli » Wed Oct 12, 2011 2:42 pm

What date did you register as a CS member?: Wed Sep 24, 2008
How many posts have you made in the forum (at the time of applying): 1767
Without posting your age, are you at least 18, and willing to risk seeing adult content when screening posts that are waiting for moderator approval: yes and yes
How many days a week do you usually visit CS? every day
How many hours per day do you usually spend on CS, on a day that you do visit? my computer is on all day long and I check CS multiple times a day for as long as it's needed (sometimes I'm negotiating a trade, adopting my pets, checking my growths, organizing them, checking the different posts to find information on the outcomes, names, etc.)
Have you moderated on any other forums before? yes, but the forum is currently inactive http://www.straytalk.net/pcs/ I've also been considered for other projects, but they ended not happening, so I guess that's the only one you can actually see
Now the important question: Why do you want to be a moderator for CS? I'm a senior member of this community, even if my posts number is far from impressive, you can be sure that I know this place like the palm of my hand. I'm perfectly aware of the rules and have always followed them and I would be more than happy to give back to this website in any way I can. I enjoy helping people and I think that if I were a mod, it would be more than just a task to me. I am more of an observer than a poster, I look for what I need and I know exactly where to find it and say something where it's needed. Keeping the boards clean and the posts in the appropriate categories would be pretty easy for this reason. I also believe I would be good at spotting things and pointing out anything that's necessary so that things run smoothly.
Can you think of any particular skills you can bring to the position I speak Spanish and a little german as well as English. I'm a very patient and level-headed person and I think I would be able to deal with any matters that arise in a correct, to-the-point and neutral way. I'm not easily provoked and can keep calm for as long as the matter requires.

Thank you for this opportunity!
Last edited by Luli on Sat Oct 15, 2011 2:59 am, edited 1 time in total.
Image Image
HUGE THANKS TO A CHICKEN FOR HELPING ME GET THE LAST PET TO COMPLETE MY COLLECTION!!
Offering Image AND Image for Image
Luli

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Hakana » Thu Oct 13, 2011 4:53 pm

1.What date did you register as a CS member?:
I joined December 17th 2010, I've been a member for 10 months.

2.How many posts have you made in the forum (at the time of applying):
866 posts, Fair amount...

3.Without posting your age, are you at least 18, and willing to risk seeing adult content when screening posts that are waiting for moderator approval:
Yes, I am over 18, and I understand what I will be seeing.

4.How many days a week do you usually visit CS?
At least 5 days out of the week.

5.How many hours per day do you usually spend on CS, on a day that you do visit?
About 3 hours with the page running 24/7 and I am always at home sitting at the computer, I will mostly be on to answer questions and I dont usually have much going on.

6.Have you moderated on any other forums before? If so, please link to them.
I am not a member of any other forums but I do understand, what I need to do.

7.Now the important question: Why do you want to be a moderator for CS?
I want to make sure CS runs smoothly, I love this site, I am willing to put in the hours to moderate, I hope you will consider my application, I do have experience with people and I know how to handle a situation without being unfair... I try to be as nice and as decent as possible.

8.Can you think of any particular skills you can bring to the position.
Well, I do not speak any other languages, But I am very good with people and I can even everything out making sure there's less spam on our threads, and I am willing to but in the time to clean up. And I do have experiance with peer mediation, I can even it out in a decent manner. I have skills in coding and basic CS codes and URLs.
new account: "Ephemeral."
do not message me on this account.
Hakana

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby iVanillia » Thu Oct 13, 2011 9:59 pm

1.What date did you register as a CS member?:Sat.,23,Jan. 2010

2.How many posts have you made in the forum?:Over 2219

3.Without posting your age,are you atleast 18 and willing to seeing adult content when screening posts that are waiting for moderation approval?:Yes and I am comfortable seeing adult content.

4.How many days a week do you usually visit CS?:Everyday

5.How many hours per day do you usually spend on CS,on a day that you do visit:6+ on weekend and 3+ on weekdays.

6.Have you ever moderated on any other forums before?:I usually help out on topics but no i haven't.

7.Now the important question:Why do you want to be a moderator for CS?Because i've always looked up to the mods and thought how well they've done to keep this site child-friendly.I've always wanted to be a team with my online role models;Tess,Sorren Fey and others.I'm always ready to help anyway i can;even personal advice.I know other languages which would help me communicate with others in the international board.I've helped out in CS from advice to being a mod on topics.My skill as a peace-keeper would surely be handy in this job.I'm shy but i wouldn't miss an opportunity to work with the best people on CS.

8.Can you think of any particular skill you can bring to this position:I speak chinese and german,I'm usually always a deputy to watch out so people don't go wacko or something.
I hurt myself today
to see if I still feel
I focus on the pain
the only thing that's real
the needle tears a hole
the old familiar sting
try to kill it all away
but I remember everything
what have I become?
my sweetest friend
everyone I know
goes away in the end
and you could have it all
my empire of dirt

I will let you down
I will make you hurt

I wear this crown of thorns
upon my liar's chair

what have I become?
my sweetest friend
everyone I know
goes away in the end
and you could have it all
my empire of dirt

I will let you down
I will make you hurt

if I could start again
a million miles away
I would keep myself
I would find a way

iVanillia

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Lady Mekka » Sat Oct 15, 2011 3:18 pm

APPLICATION

What date did you register as a CS member?:
August 27, 2009, 10:13 pm
How many posts have you made in the forum (at the time of applying):
Without posting your age, are you at least 18, and willing to risk seeing adult content when screening posts that are waiting for moderator approval:
Yes, I am over 18 years old, and I am willing to risk seeing adult content when screening posts waiting for moderator approval. I am more than prepared for such an inevitability, and I am capable of handling it.
How many days a week do you usually visit CS?
7 days a week
How many hours per day do you usually spend on CS, on a day that you do visit?
Usually about four hours, I guess.
Have you moderated on any other forums before? If so, please link to them.:
No. :C
Now the important question: Why do you want to be a moderator for CS?
I want to help keep CS running smoothly. I'd love to be able to help keeping things going as they should, in any little way possible. Even if I'm not a Global Moderator, I'm still going to be doing that exact thing to the best of my ability. :3
Can you think of any particular skills you can bring to the position:
I'm level headed; I'm good at breaking up fights; I understand the rules of CS and adhere to them; I speak fluently in English and broken Spanish, so I can understand the basic sentence of Spanish [three years of classes]; I try to understand both sides of arguments

I haven't been on much often because our computer was broken. I'm able to get on the computer with regularity now [every day], and I'm getting a laptop in a few days, so I'll be able to get on every day. :3
Image October 2023 Image February 2024 Image June 2023 Image June 2023 Image August 2023 {PPS}
Image February 2022 Image Internet Event 2022 Image Halloween 2023
Lady Mekka

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Mystic » Sun Oct 16, 2011 1:45 am

Moon's form:

What date did you register as a CS member?: July 1st, 2009 7:27 am
How many posts have you made in the forum (at the time of applying): 1227
Without posting your age, are you at least 18, and willing to risk seeing adult content when screening posts that are waiting for moderator approval: Yes, I'm over 18 and am willing to risk seeing inappropriate images, text and so on.
How many days a week do you usually visit CS? 7 days a week
How many hours per day do you usually spend on CS, on a day that you do visit? Around 5-6 hours a day. (To be honest, I don't really count)
Have you moderated on any other forums before? Yes, my Adoption Centre : No.
Now the important question: Why do you want to be a moderator for CS? I'd love to help CS and it's users because I know how bad it is to click onto a frequently used website and instantly spot either spam, bullying, immature or inappropriate images. I'd like to help keep those things away from people who get deeply offended by them.
Can you think of any particular skills you can bring to the position?: I'm empathetic and thoughtful. I won't jump to a conclusion as soon as I see a problem. I will thoroughly think it through and try my best to be fair.

(Sorry if my form is short, I like to keep things simple :3)

Lou's form
What date did you register as a CS member?: July 1st. 2009
How many posts have you made in the forum (at the time of applying): 1336
Without posting your age, are you at least 18, and willing to risk seeing adult content when screening posts that are waiting for moderator approval: Yes, I'm not a day under 18.
How many days a week do you usually visit CS? All 7 days.
How many hours per day do you usually spend on CS, on a day that you do visit? About 7 hours a day, maybe more.
Have you moderated on any other forums before? No.
Now the important question: Why do you want to be a moderator for CS? Well I'd love to help out in the CS community, Stop spam, bullying ect.
Can you think of any particular skills you can bring to the position (this is not required) Well, I live in spain and speak fluent spanish and english, I know a bit of french and german, but other than that, no.
Last edited by Mystic on Tue Oct 18, 2011 5:56 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Under Construction ^^

Mystic

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby AmandaLeann » Sun Oct 16, 2011 9:52 am

APPLICATON

1.What date did you register as a CS member?: (if it's less than 8 months ago, do not apply) I registered as a member of Chicken Smoothie on Jan 30, 2010.

2.How many posts have you made in the forum (at the time of applying): (if it's less than 300, do not apply) At the moment I have 1047 post made.

3.Without posting your age, are you at least 18, and willing to risk seeing adult content when screening posts that are waiting for moderator approval: (If you don't know what I'm talking about, read the first post again) Yes I am at least 18 and I am willing to risk seeing adult content.

4.How many days a week do you usually visit CS? There is not a day I do not come on Chicken Smoothie. So 7 days a week. I always come on everyday to check out all the new post and news.

5.How many hours per day do you usually spend on CS, on a day that you do visit? I would say I am on Chicken Smoothie for about 4 or more hours a day. I usually log on multiple times a day and stay on for about an hour or more each time.

6.Have you moderated on any other forums before? If so, please link to them. No I have never been a moderater on any Chicken Smoothie forums but I have help answer questions for people,If that helps any. I have also helped in the Chicken Smoothie Suggestions and Problems thread a couple times and membes have messaged me before and I have tried to help them as much as I could. I also used to be a moderater for one of my friends site, the site was a foopets fan club site. I would link you to it but we deleted it since foo went through a lot of changes and most of its members had to leave. But the site did have quite a few membes and there was forums and games and we both held a lot of compitions where we gave foopet prizes and so on. The site was very fun and I was a moderater for almost a year.

7.Now the important question: Why do you want to be a moderator for CS? I would love to be a moderator for Chicken Smoothie because I do spend a lot of my time on Chicken Smoothie anyways and I would love to help out one of my favorite sites. I would love to be part of the team that make this site run the way it should. I also love to help out people in anyway I can and I think I would be good at helping people and searching for the answers to their questions if I am not sure about an answer. I like the feeling of helping out people and so that they can go on with there day and I can know that I helped them. I see all the Chicken Smoothie moderators and I have always wanted to have my name with them, moderators do have a lot of work on Chicken Smoothie and I have always wanted to have the same responsabilitys as they do. Ever since I have joined Chicken Smootie I have never gotten bored or tired of the site I love that about the site and I woud love to be part of the reason why members stay on the site. Also some othere sites have problems with spam, theift, or something similer, but I have noticed that Chicken Smoothie does not have as much problems like all the other sites do and I think that having such good moderators is part of that reason. I would love to be part of the reason that makes the site run amazing and have other members like and want to stay on such an amazing site.

8.Can you think of any particular skills you can bring to the position (this is not required) (for example do you speak any other languages, or have you had any experience in peer mediation?) I am good at problem solving and when I was in high school so about two years ago I took peer consulting where I got to help my peers with their problems. It was a very fun experience and I got to learn all about helping people and not being bias one way or the other even if I knew some of the people I had to help. I think I would be very good helping people and giving them the help they are looking for. Also another good skill I have is not to rush in to things and take hard action right away. I always make sure I hear both sides of the story and find out all I can. Oh and the other thing I can being to the position is experence because as I said before I was a moderater with my foopet site. I am sorry I can not link you to it but I would say being a moderater there helped me a lot and it was really fun I would just love to be part of something like that again. Expecally with one of my favorite sites.
Last edited by AmandaLeann on Sun Oct 16, 2011 9:37 pm, edited 1 time in total.
ImageImage
Send me trades I am always looking for wishlist pets but only send trades from the trades group or else your trade will be cancled!! Thank you.
Oh and I hoard any and all cats/kittens so please if you have any you do not want sent me a trade. Thanks.
AmandaLeann

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby AmberMoncrief » Sun Oct 16, 2011 10:34 am

1.What date did you register as a CS member?: Sat Jan 16, 2010

2.How many posts have you made in the forum: 648

3.Without posting your age, are you at least 18, and willing to risk seeing adult content when screening posts that are waiting for moderator approval: Yes I am at least 18 and I am willing to risk seeing adult content when screening posts.

4.How many days a week do you usually visit CS? I make sure to visit at least once a day, so I visit 7 days a week.

5.How many hours per day do you usually spend on CS, on a day that you do visit? Each day I am usually on for about 6-9 hours.

6.Have you moderated on any other forums before? If so, please link to them No I have no moderated on other forms before.

7.Now the important question: Why do you want to be a moderator for CS?I want to be a moderator here on Chicken Smoothie because I am on this site every day for many hours and I would love to put my time into something that will help the Chicken Smoothie community as a whole. Chicken Smoothie is a wonderful site and I really like the fact that when posting in the forums asking a question or seeing others ask a question it is not hard to find a Chicken Smoothie helper to help out or a moderator to make sure everyone stays with the rules, it makes the site feel more like a family based site that really loves its members. Being a moderator would help the Chicken Smoothie community grow and help it move smoothly every day. To me Chicken Smoothie has a community that I love being a part of and I would love to be able to help the community stay safe and following the rules. During the time I have been a member I have seen this site grow and I would love nothing more than to have a bigger part in helping it out.

8.Can you think of any particular skills you can bring to the position I havecstomer service skills I learned while I was working. The job tought me to always listen to what everyone has to say and to always find a way to help fix the problem. Also I am currently taking a Psychology class. The class has tought me why people do what they do and how to deal with different types of people.
Last edited by AmberMoncrief on Sun Oct 16, 2011 9:38 pm, edited 1 time in total.
I am a holibomber!
I have gifted 150 people.
I have received 30 gifts.
AmberMoncrief

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby kishinuma » Sun Oct 16, 2011 2:23 pm

APPLICATON
  1. What date did you register as a CS member?:Umm i think around in september in 2009.I dont know but it was long ago...
  2. How many posts have you made in the forum (at the time of applying): the search found 1000 matches and on most i made alot of posts.
  3. Without posting your age, are you at least 18, and willing to risk seeing adult content when screening posts that are waiting for moderator approval: I'm 18 I will risk it.
  4. How many days a week do you usually visit CS? depends,if its really busy maybe 4 times a week and then if not maybe 6-7 days a week.
  5. How many hours per day do you usually spend on CS, on a day that you do visit?if im busy its about 2 hours and a half and if im not busy maybe about 5 hours.
  6. Have you moderated on any other forums before? If so, please link to themWell i did some but then the owners deleted them...
  7. Now the important question: Why do you want to be a moderator for CS?Well, i'm ready to help make CS a better place and i'd love to moderate,not to boss people around but to show them that i am good with moderating and that i can help with more things than a normal person on CS could.
  8. Can you think of any particular skills you can bring to the position (this is not required) (for example do you speak any other languages, or have you had any experience in peer mediation?)
well i can help people to know whats better to do but other than that i dont know.
toyhouse|discord #2633
kishinuma

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby .Pardalis. » Sun Oct 16, 2011 4:30 pm

# What date did you register as a CS member?:
December,07,2010

# How many posts have you made in the forum (at the time of applying):
775 (at time of application)

# Without posting your age, are you at least 18, and willing to risk seeing adult content when screening posts that are waiting for moderator approval:
undoubtedly, takes a lot to offend me anyway.

# How many days a week do you usually visit CS?
All 7 , I'm addicted.

# How many hours per day do you usually spend on CS, on a day that you do visit?
normally? often around 6 hours.sometimes more.(OK I lie, I spend almost every waking hour here)

# Have you moderated on any other forums before? If so, please link to them.
I have not.regretfully.

# Now the important question: Why do you want to be a moderator for CS?
I want to help in any way I can. I hate not being worthwhile. I want to pull my own weight and keep the site safe for everyone.One of the best things about this site is the community. If I can help keep their time enjoyable and the stress load of the staff lower,then I am all for it. I have tried for the position a few times but haven't made the cut. If this doesn't work out I can always hand out more fliers *determined face*

# Can you think of any particular skills you can bring to the position (this is not required) (for example do you speak any other languages, or have you had any experience i..I have experience with all ages and cultures of people and Know how to keep my calm.I am very good at handling things with tact and subtlety but I can handle more aggressive situations as well. I am not easily bothered.
.Pardalis.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Aima » Mon Oct 17, 2011 2:07 am

1. What date did you register as a CS member?:

Wed Oct 27, 2010 10:47 am (been on CS for almost a year)

2. How many posts have you made in the forum (at the time of applying):

567 posts

3. Without posting your age, are you at least 18, and willing to risk seeing adult content when screening posts that are waiting for moderator approval:

Yes, I the appropriate age for this application and I am willing to deal with the adult situations that might arise.

4. How many days a week do you usually visit CS?

7 days a week

5. How many hours per day do you usually spend on CS, on a day that you do visit?

4-7 hours on average (will increase tremendous once I get my laptop in an month; 10-14 hours a day)

6. Have you moderated on any other forums before? If so, please link to them

Mini-Mod for Liocko Adopts
    Mod for Mashi

7. Now the important question: Why do you want to be a moderator for CS?

8. Can you think of any particular skills you can bring to the position (this is not required)

*Psychology

*French

*Spanish

*English

*Leader

*Social Status

*Artistic (Artist)

*Considerate

*Experienced

*Understandable

*People-Person
Last edited by Aima on Wed Oct 19, 2011 6:49 am, edited 6 times in total.
Aima

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me