Global Moderators - Now chosen.

Announcements about events or changes to the website and forum

Re: Global Moderators - Now Hiring! READ BEFORE POSTING

Postby faraday » Thu Mar 10, 2011 10:52 am

What date did you register as a CS member?: (if it's less than 8 months ago, do not apply) I applied in December 2009.
How many posts have you made in the forum (at the time of applying): (if it's less than 300, do not apply) About 10,700 posts as of March 9th, 2011.
Without posting your age, are you old enough (and willing) to risk seeing adult content when screening posts that are waiting for moderator approval: (If you don't know what I'm talking about, read the first post again): No, I am not a legal adult, but I am more than sure that I am mature enough to handle whatever the spambots decide to throw at me. I have also gotten permission from my parents, and they understand my responisbility.
How many days a week do you usually visit CS?: Every day.
How many hours per day do you usually spend on CS, on a day that you do visit?: On weekdays, around 2 hours to three hours, and on weekends, 4 to 5 hours.
Have you moderated on any other forums before?: No, I have not, but there is a first time for evrything, yes?
Now the important question: Why do you want to be a moderator for CS?: Why do I want to be a moderator? Simply because I want to help users by cutting down on the copious amounts of spam CS is flooded with. I understand what my responsibility might be, and I will take it very seriously.
Can you think of any particular skills you can bring to the position (this is not required) (for example do you speak any other languages, or have you had any experience in peer mediation?:) I do not swear, or have a hot temper. If a user is being rude to me because they do not agree with me, I will not lash out at them.
faraday

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Tess » Thu Mar 10, 2011 10:58 am

Lala is my name wrote:Are you going to put up any jobs for newbie helpers? I'd love to be one of those!

Maybe sometime in the future, but this is a topic for global mod applications so please don't post unless you have a question about this position
Click here if you need help from CS Staff or General Helpers!
Tess
Admin

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby DJD⋆Leader » Thu Mar 10, 2011 11:20 am

1. What date did you register as a CS member?: July 28, 2010
2. How many posts have you made in the forum (at the time of applying): 1326
3. Without posting your age, are you old enough (and willing) to risk seeing adult content when screening posts that are waiting for moderator approval: I'm not old enough, but I'm used to adult content and it doesn't bother me.
4. How many days a week do you usually visit CS? 7 days a week.
5. How many hours per day do you usually spend on CS, on a day that you do visit? about 3-6 hours.
6. Have you moderated on any other forums before? If so, please link to them Yes, and I'm also Admin: http://s15.zetaboards.com/Mango_Owl/index/
7. Now the important question: Why do you want to be a moderator for CS? I love CS and I studied the rules well before my first post, so I know them pretty well. I've always looked up to mods, as well as other staff, and I really want to be part of the amazing team. As soon as I saw this thread, I jumped on the opportunity. In my opinion, I am good at many things that I could apply to the job as a mod. I know I will stay with this site for a long time. I'd be very happy with any job on CS, they are all wonderful and staff are what makes CS great!
8. Can you think of any particular skills you can bring to the position: I always try to use proper English grammar and spelling (But I'm Canadian so I spell color as color). I'm also good at dealing with fights and problems others have. I can understand chatspeak pretty well, even though I never use it. I'm slow to show anger on the internet.

I hope it's OK if I'm not old enough but at least I'm used to adult content.

Tarn/Rumble, Genderless, They/Them or He/Him ☆ Proud to be an Autistic, OCD Decepticon
DJD⋆Leader

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby FallingFlower » Thu Mar 10, 2011 11:21 am

are COPPA users aloud to become a mod?
FallingFlower

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby the d » Thu Mar 10, 2011 11:24 am

1.What date did you register as a CS member?: March 8th, 2009.
2.How many posts have you made in the forum (at the time of applying): 1262
3.Without posting your age, are you old enough (and willing) to risk seeing adult content when screening posts that are waiting for moderator approval: I am a legal adult, and I am willing to risk seeing adult content.
4.How many days a week do you usually visit CS? I am usually on CS every day. Seven days a week.
5.How many hours per day do you usually spend on CS, on a day that you do visit? A minimum of two hours each day, but my usual time on CS every day is about four hours.
6.Have you moderated on any other forums before? If so, please link to them I have moderated on another site, but it is gone now and I cannot find the link or remember the name of it.
7.Now the important question: Why do you want to be a moderator for CS? I want to become a CS mod so I can help my favorite site. This website is like a second home for me, there is always someone to cheer me up when I'm down, or give advice when I need it. Everyone is friendly in general, and so are the mods. I think becoming a mod would be a great chore, but it would be exeptionally rewarding.
8.Can you think of any particular skills you can bring to the position (this is not required) (for example do you speak any other languages, or have you had any experience in peer mediation?) I know French, Spanish, and am learning German. I can remain extremly calm while dealing with situations, I also study Criminal Justice if you count that as a skill.
i am the dark loRD SANTA
ImageImageImageImageImage
frEedoM !!! the D!!!
WISDUMB
the d smart?????
im $100% specialler that u

http://lokii-laufeyson.tumblr.com/
folloW ME HERE BAKAS ^^^
he dyes in the end
drOP IT LIKE ITs hot,,,....?!
the d

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Something Diabolical » Thu Mar 10, 2011 11:29 am

What date did you register as a CS member?: 29th of April 2009
How many posts have you made in the forum (at the time of applying): 1504
Without posting your age, are you old enough (and willing) to risk seeing adult content when screening posts that are waiting for moderator approval: Yes
How many days a week do you usually visit CS? Seven.
How many hours per day do you usually spend on CS, on a day that you do visit? I would say somewhere between 4 and 5. I lurk in the forums, usually.
Have you moderated on any other forums before? Nope
Now the important question: Why do you want to be a moderator for CS? I'd like to be a moderator because I would like to help CS, as it is one of my favorite sites, and being a moderator has always been something I've been interested in doing.
Can you think of any particular skills you can bring to the position: I know a bit of German, and I can solve conflicts - I'm also fairly responsible.
=)

you can call me Blue~

"No! I am not Prince Hamlet, nor was meant to be;
Am an attendant lord, one that will do
To swell a progress, start a scene or two,
Advise the prince; no doubt, an easy tool,
Deferential, glad to be of use,
Politic, cautious, and meticulous;
Full of high sentence, but a bit obtuse;
At times, indeed, almost ridiculous—
Almost, at times, the Fool."

-from The Love Song of J. Alfred Prufrock - T.S. Eliot

my lair
Something Diabolical

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Ricorn » Thu Mar 10, 2011 11:34 am

Dianagirl556 wrote:are COPPA users aloud to become a mod?

We are looking for 18 years or older members. Sorry.

Image Image Image Image
Clowns to the left of me.
Jokers to the right.
Here I am, stuck in the middle with you.
Image Image Image Image

Tumblr || Flight Rising
Ricorn

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby HorseGeek911 » Thu Mar 10, 2011 11:35 am

1. What date did you register as a CS member?:Thu Jan 21, 2010
2. How many posts have you made in the forum (at the time of applying):936
3. Without posting your age, are you old enough (and willing) to risk seeing adult content when screening posts that are waiting for moderator approval:Yes, i am old enough to see adult content and have seen adult content
4. How many days a week do you usually visit CS?:i get on 7 days a week
5. How many hours per day do you usually spend on CS, on a day that you do visit?:i spend most my day on CS
6. Have you moderated on any other forums before? If so, please link to them:no i have not
7. Now the important question: Why do you want to be a moderator for CS?:i want to help keep CS clean for all the young kids that joins everyday,i love CS and when i get on this is the first place i go to i rather be on CS then on some other site.CS is a wonderful site and it made a lot of people smile and happy i don't like when people post under aged stuff when there are little kids under the age of 13 on here or younger
8. Can you think of any particular skills you can bring to the position:no i can speak little Spanish that's about it
HorseGeek911

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby reesebubbles123 » Thu Mar 10, 2011 11:52 am

Would I still be able to apply if I only had 4 posts(well after this 6). I fit all the other requirements, but I'm not much of a forum poster. I usually just browse and message my friends, but I would really enjoy if you will let that slide.
P.S. I'm from the U.S. and it might say that I'm 14 or something like that only because this was my younger sister's account for like 2-3 weeks then our mom didn't want her on it and she didn't want to just quit so she gave it to me.

-Serena
ImageImageImageImageImageImage
Judge the breed
Not the deed
So give a Pitbull a try
Before sentencing them all to die
reesebubbles123

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Vanilla Twilight. » Thu Mar 10, 2011 11:56 am

Edit;; Neverind, no chance we're going to win, so just saving staff the time of reading it.
Last edited by Vanilla Twilight. on Fri Mar 11, 2011 4:07 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Vanilla Twilight.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me