New Lost and Found feature! Rescue some items!

Announcements about events or changes to the website and forum

Re: New Lost and Found feature! Rescue some items!

Postby pizzas and scream » Wed Dec 19, 2018 11:00 pm

this is great. but, it was suggested and requested so many times, and we got told we won't get it. or "it can't be coded". so i have no clue what went on. or was it the words "neopets had the tree, i want gifting tree too"
LF pet to be ||Kimmy Shmit|Roy Mustang||Ban Midou|jason mendoza(the good place)|maes hughes|Krylancelo Finrandi|
-----------------------------
older than an embryo
Adopt virtual pets at Chicken Smoothie!
pizzas and scream

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby bunnywabbit » Thu Dec 20, 2018 12:50 am

While this is a great feature, I would love to have the countdown to the next opening time of the Pound as well. Maybe it's possible to add this?
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
bunnywabbit

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Kiwiana » Thu Dec 20, 2018 1:06 am

Wow I love this! Would be a big help if we could see how many of an item we have when checking on them in the archive. It only says 'owned', but not how many.
ImageImage
Never give up on your dreams ...
Kiwiana

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Schuyler » Thu Dec 20, 2018 1:53 am

bunnywabbit wrote:While this is a great feature, I would love to have the countdown to the next opening time of the Pound as well. Maybe it's possible to add this?

The countdown timer is for the next opening of either: the Pound and the Lost and Found are alternating on the same page, so sometimes the opening will be for the Pound and sometimes for the Lost and Found, but there will only be one opening scheduled at a time and therefore only one timer.

Right now only the Lost and Found is being opened to give everyone a chance to try it out, but soon the Pound will start running again, too, and then they'll start taking turns.
ImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImageImage
Art credits: Avatar
ImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImage
...............ImageImage
Schuyler
Global Moderator

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Ice Flower » Thu Dec 20, 2018 2:00 am

Ice Flower wrote:I know everyone is super excited about Dec.18 but I mean why don't we have a Dec.19th when we can get old items? At least one ?

When I posted this on Dec.17 little did I know my years of waiting for an item pound will come to an end . Thank you !
Ice Flower

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Zoroark Queen » Thu Dec 20, 2018 2:05 am

Thank you so much for the amazing item lost and found.
This is a dream come true and i love it ♡

Ruaselene
Zoroark Queen

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ᴍᴀᴏᴄɪғᴇʀ » Thu Dec 20, 2018 2:45 am

ZΕL wrote:
Hellblazer wrote:Can we get a way to showcase our collection and make them not tradeable like we can the pets please? I'm getting tired of overloading random poor pets just so I can keep people from asking for items I want to keep.

The Lost and Found is great though. Thanks for that!

You can disable item trading by going to your trade settings and checkmarking the "Don't allow players to make trade offers for my items." box.
    People can look at your item collection by clicking the "View my item collection" link on your profile, or the "My items" link below your avatar^^ So if they just want to look at your items without trading, they'll just do that.

I believe what they meant was having a so-called "trades group" for items, instead of having to dump a bunch of items you don't want to trade on a pet while keeping everything else in your items collection open to offers. It takes a lot of time and makes things annoying when you want to use an item. Having a tradeable items group would be greatly useful for those who commonly participate in item trades.
ᴍᴀᴏᴄɪғᴇʀ

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby colleenchicken » Thu Dec 20, 2018 3:12 am

This is my second month on CS and I really looked forward to ‘rescuing’ pets from the pound. Since the Lost&Found started, I haven’t seen the pound opened since. :( I miss the pet pound.
colleenchicken

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Zeena » Thu Dec 20, 2018 3:21 am

colleenchicken wrote:This is my second month on CS and I really looked forward to ‘rescuing’ pets from the pound. Since the Lost&Found started, I haven’t seen the pound opened since. :( I miss the pet pound.

Don't worry, the pound is not gone! Here's what's going on today from a quote of the first post:
Nick wrote:Today we'll only be opening the Lost and Found so you can get a chance to try it out!

.....Need help?About Me
Zeena
Admin Assistant

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me