Now hiring new Roleplay Moderators! (age 18+) Apply inside

Announcements about events or changes to the website and forum

Re: Now hiring new Roleplay Moderators! (age 18+) Apply insi

Postby Luck Vamp. » Fri Dec 13, 2013 2:53 pm

What date did you register as a CS member?: July 19, 2012
How many posts have you made in the forum (at the time of applying): 2215
Without posting your actual age, are you old enough to apply for this position?: yes
How many days a week do you usually visit CS? 7
How many hours per day do you usually spend on CS, on a day that you do visit? 17 in the summer and 6-7 during school.
Have you moderated on any other forums before? If so, please link to them : no
Have you participated in many roleplays outside of CS before? If there's any places in particular, please link to them. yes but their is no pacific ones I could link.
Have you participated in many roleplays on CS before? yes.
Why do you want to be a roleplay moderator for CS? Because I feel I can help the mods and CS role players. Having a younger sibling that uses this site, I feel protective around younger users. I wish the keep the role plays clean of unfriendly to children content
Can you think of any particular skills you can bring to the position (this is not required) (for example have you run your own roleplay website before, or have you had any experience in peer mediation?) I am quick to respond and knowing with the new and old Role Play rules. I can spot conflicts fast and I'm very calm around other players.
Luck Vamp.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby SluLooLoo » Fri Dec 13, 2013 2:54 pm

APPLICATION
What date did you register as a CS member?: September 24th, 2012
How many posts have you made in the forum (at the time of applying): Total Posts: 1973
Without posting your actual age, are you old enough to apply for this position?: Yes
How many hours per day do you usually spend on CS, on a day that you do visit? 2/2.5 hours
Have you moderated on any other forums before? If so, please link to them Yes, but it was a giveaway thread ( x) but it is now mostly deleted.
Have you participated in many roleplays outside of CS before? If there's any places in particular, please link to them. I haven't anywhere other than CS.
Have you participated in many roleplays on CS before? Mostly spend my CS time reading them, but many of them were hugely unpopular so they died
Why do you want to be a roleplay moderator for CS? I love reading the Role Plays/Participating in them. I feel that since I am on so often throughout the day, I would be a good addition to your staff.
Can you think of any particular skills you can bring to the position (this is not required) I've had experience of two players fighting eachother for a pet of mine, and I believe I handled that well. I respond to PM's and Trades relatively quickly. But that's all I can think of at the moment.

Thank you for this chance. (:
Last edited by SluLooLoo on Sat Dec 14, 2013 8:36 am, edited 1 time in total.
Come trade with me!
SluLooLoo

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby DeadlyNightmare » Sat Dec 14, 2013 6:59 am

What date did you register as a CS member?:
Jan 09, 2011 8:30 pm

How many posts have you made in the forum (at the time of applying):

Without posting your actual age, are you old enough to apply for this position?:
Yes, I was born before 1993

How many days a week do you usually visit CS?
7 days a week

How many hours per day do you usually spend on CS, on a day that you do visit?
2-6 Hours, or more on the weekends

Have you moderated on any other forums before?
Somewhat, http://epicraft.com.au/home is a homepage for a minecraft server. My name is Osiris20990, I'm a build manager.

Have you participated in many roleplays outside of CS before?
No

Have you participated in many roleplays on CS before?
About 5-6, but all them died because no one posted anymore.

Why do you want to be a roleplay moderator for CS?
To be truthfully honest, no particular reason :) I've been hanging around the past 3 years and I think It would be very productive thing to do. I do wish to RP more, so maybe this will help me transition into it

Can you think of any particular skills you can bring to the position?
I can somewhat speak/understand another language, and I'm a very fast/good reader, so for instance reading through an entire 700 page semi/full lit RP, would be no problem.
DeadlyNightmare

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Poserpanda » Sat Dec 14, 2013 10:48 am

Tess wrote:
APPLICATION
  1. What date did you register as a CS member?: Sat Mar 05, 2011 3:48 pm
  2. How many posts have you made in the forum (at the time of applying): 539
  3. Without posting your actual age, are you old enough to apply for this position?: I am more than old enough
  4. How many days a week do you usually visit CS? every single day
  5. How many hours per day do you usually spend on CS, on a day that you do visit? at least three hours
  6. Have you moderated on any other forums before? If so, please link to themnone at all
  7. Have you participated in many roleplays outside of CS before? If there's any places in particular, please link to them.http://roleplayerguild.com/search.php?searchid=373718
  8. Have you participated in many roleplays on CS before? quite a few
  9. Why do you want to be a roleplay moderator for CS? because i think i would be fair enough to judge a roleplay, and i spend quite a bit of time finding roleplay's that don't fit the rules.
  10. Can you think of any particular skills you can bring to the position (this is not required) (for example have you run your own roleplay website before, or have you had any experience in peer mediation?)
I was a counsellor's aide in middle school.
Image]
Poserpanda

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Narutofoxlover » Sat Dec 14, 2013 11:25 am

APPLICATON
What date did you register as a CS member?: Monday Sep 01, 2008 10:30 am
How many posts have you made in the forum (at the time of applying): 7177
Without posting your actual age, are you old enough to apply for this position?: Yes, I am
How many days a week do you usually visit CS? Every day
How many hours per day do you usually spend on CS, on a day that you do visit? at least 3 hours a day
Have you moderated on any other forums before? No
Have you participated in many roleplays outside of CS ? Yes I have but I have not been on them in a long time
Have you participated in many roleplays on CS before? Yes.I have been in the animal propellants, one on one propellants and human and humanoid roleplays and fantasy roleplays for animals and humans
Why do you want to be a roleplay moderator for CS? I love CS and always feel obligated to not only stick to the rules as best I can but to also help others do the same and I enjoy helping others around the forums as well as other things they might have trouble with.I always look at both sides of the story before judgement and remain unbiased so that everyone can get along and improve on following the rules.Helping others is something I enjoy.
Can you think of any particular skills you can bring to the position? As I said before I do my best to judge things fairly and remain unbiased.I can explain things very well to people who need help and I always talk nicely and politely.I will be honoured if I get the Roleplay Moderator position.
Narutofoxlover

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Bloop. » Sat Dec 14, 2013 12:11 pm

What date did you register as a CS member?: June 24th, 2013
How many posts have you made in the forum: 903
Without posting your actual age, are you old enough to apply for this position?: Yes
How many hours per day do you usually spend on CS, on a day that you do visit? On average I am probably on for more than 6 hours a day.
Have you moderated on any other forums before? If so, please link to them yes
Have you participated in many roleplays outside of CS before? If there's any places in particular, please link to them. yes http://www.foopets.com
Have you participated in many roleplays on CS before? Yes
Why do you want to be a roleplay moderator for CS? I believe I would be a great moderator to have for CS as I am a trustworthy and responsible person. I would follow the rules. I would make sure everything on the RP forums is appropriate since I have been on a website where it was so called 'kid friendly' and things did get out of hand and inappropriate in the RP forums to were they stopped all rping which lost a lot of members. I would not like to see that happen to CS and would make sure this successful site will stay kid friendly and fun to all the CS members. Thank you for considering me.
Last edited by Bloop. on Fri Jan 03, 2014 2:32 pm, edited 6 times in total.
Bloop.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Esprit » Sat Dec 14, 2013 12:54 pm

What date did you register as a CS member?: April 11th 2013 (9 months)

How many posts have you made in the forum (at the time of applying): I've only fairly recently discovered how good the role play facilities are on cs so about 655 posts.

Without posting your actual age, are you old enough to apply for this position?: Yes, I am old enough.

How many days a week do you usually visit CS? Every day - 7 days a week.

How many hours per day do you usually spend on CS, on a day that you visit?: About 5-7 and then checking it every so often for forum updates and trades.

Have you moderated on any other forums before? No but I do hope to in the future.

Have you participated in many roleplays outside of CS before? Yes, some content I fear is slightly graphic for the younger users so I won't post a link but the standards are semi literate.

Have you participated in many roleplays on CS before?: Yes.

Why do you want to be a roleplay moderator for CS? I want to be a role play moderator on CS because I absolutely love role playing on CS and I do feel gratitude towards the roleplay mods who spend their time making CS a better place and I would absolutely love to be able to give back to CS and help make it a better, safer place.

Can you think of any particular skills you can bring to the position? I am not affected by graphic content and I know the forum rules very well so I would be able to know who was breaking the rules and how. I will be able to settle disputes fairly and in a calm manner and resolve problems with the least necessary amount of trouble and keep the safe and secure role play environment that CS strives for.

Thank you for this opportunity and for considering me!
Last edited by Esprit on Sun Dec 29, 2013 10:34 am, edited 3 times in total.
Esprit

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Nadine » Sat Dec 14, 2013 2:22 pm

Frosche wrote:-snip-
Can I stay in my roleplays, or is there some rule to where I can't roleplay?

I don't see why you couldn't. Many of the role play mods continue their role playing at leisure while still browsing the board and doing their duties.
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

~Courageous~
discord: @captainnadine

▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔
cs rules | get help | free pets
dA | trades | about me

▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔
she/they isfj dog lover
hello, nadine here
i'm an artist who enjoys music
and other great things in life
feel free to pm me anytime!

🐉 🦌 🐼 🦠 💛
.✫*゚・゚。.☆.*。・゚✫*.
Nadine
General Helper

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Transkitty » Sat Dec 14, 2013 3:37 pm

1.What date did you register as a CS member?:
October 23, 2010
2.How many posts have you made in the forum (at the time of applying):
3.Without posting your actual age, are you old enough to apply for this position?:
Yes, I am.
4.How many days a week do you usually visit CS?
Every day. If I'm not on my computer, then I am browsing on my phone.
5.How many hours per day do you usually spend on CS, on a day that you do visit?
3-4 hours, broken up throughout the day.
6.Have you moderated on any other forums before?
No.
7.Have you participated in many roleplays outside of CS before?
I used to roleplay all the time on Gaiaonline, although it was chatroom roleplay. I've also roleplayed in real life with friends.
8.Have you participated in many roleplays on CS before?
Many, although most are no longer running.
9.Why do you want to be a roleplay moderator for CS?
I have had a passion for roleplaying from a young age. It's always been a release for me, a way to unwind and escape into another world of my creation. I want to help others discover this release without having it marred by inappropriate or mean posts that might otherwise go unnoticed. I also want to help people realize that using a photograph without permission is art theft, and is not alright by any means.
10.Can you think of any particular skills you can bring to the position?
Just a mature viewpoint and years of roleplaying experience.
Transkitty

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby .:Rayneh:. » Sun Dec 15, 2013 2:30 pm

How often do you hire new mods?
~Rayneh