General Helper Applications - now closed. Pending selection

Announcements about events or changes to the website and forum

Re: General Helper Applications - closing soon!

Postby Tofuudog » Tue Aug 02, 2011 2:25 pm

What date did you register as a CS member?: Fri Jul 02, 2010 8:07 pm
How many posts have you made in the forum (at the time of applying): 675+
How many days a week do you usually visit CS? Everyday 8D 7 days a week
How many hours per day do you usually spend on CS, on a day that you do visit? 2-6 hrs.
Can you think of any particular skills you can bring to the position Well, I love to talk to others, and meet them. I'm a very upbeat person. So I'd love to chat, with you!
Why do you want to be a General Helper? To help others of course!
I don't get into fights easily. And I like helping newbies, and answering questions.
It doesn't matter if you fight with me, or not. I always keep my level down
It makes me feel good helping others, and I hope this chance will get me to do that even more.

Thank you, and good luck, to others.
Sincerely , tofuudog :3
т σ f υ υ 'ѕ в σ α я ∂

did not update links below since 2014
My trade thread
artshopdeviantartMLP stamps
Tofuudog

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby .:Liri_Biersack:. » Tue Aug 02, 2011 2:40 pm

1.What date did you register as a CS member?: (if it's less than 8 months ago, do not apply)March 26, 2010
2.How many posts have you made in the forum (at the time of applying): (if it's less than 300, do not apply) idk I have more 11 pages of stuff :D :lol:
3.How many days a week do you usually visit CS?normally 6 or 7
4.How many hours per day do you usually spend on CS, on a day that you do visit? 2-3
5.Can you think of any particular skills you can bring to the position (this is not required) (for example do you speak any other languages, or have you had any experience in peer mediation? Do you consider yourself a trade-value expert? Do you already answer a lot of questions in the forum?)some albanian, yeah in school, yeah, sure ;)
6.Why do you want to be a General Helper?I know alot abot CS and love it. I think it would be a great idea to have people be able to help people more easily but they will not be afraid to ask questions!!!
BVB ARMY FOREVER
.:Liri_Biersack:.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby haise; » Tue Aug 02, 2011 2:55 pm

What date did you register as a CS member?: July 4th , 2010 (I made it special X3)
How many posts have you made in the forum : 543 counting this one :)

How many days a week do you usually visit CS? 7 all the way :)

How many hours per day do you usually spend on CS, on a day that you do visit? about 4 hours per day at least.

Can you think of any particular skills you can bring to the position?: I do like speaking other languages through translation , because it is fun to get to know a foreign language i.e. I had a convo with someone in german ^^ I also do know alot about trading , send me one any time to test me ;) And I have answered many questions and given free starter pets to the new arrivals on CS.

Why do you want to be a General Helper? I want to be a general helper not because it would be cool , but to help others as much as I possibly can . Me being a girl scout , I love helping others , also by answering their questions and giving advice. I do not like fights, so I try to settle them as soon as possible. I also want to be a general helper because to help the fellow CS staff would be an honor. I love it when people look up to me and ask me many questions , all the time ^^ I try to help get dreamies as much as possible , and I will be a nice addition to the CS team.

Thanks!!
regan, scorpio, 19.

feel free to message me any time about naruto or literally anything!!!

Image Image Image Image
haise;

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Speckaroo » Tue Aug 02, 2011 3:29 pm

1.What date did you register as a CS member?: Sep 23, 2008
2.How many posts have you made in the forum: 1895
3.How many days a week do you usually visit CS?: Atleast once a day.
4.How many hours per day do you usually spend on CS, on a day that you do visit? At the least an hour.
5.Can you think of any particular skills you can bring to the position: Growing up I had to learn German, Japanese and even Cherokee Indian due to the fact my dad worked around the world(and that I am native american). I'm not the best, but I do know most words. I work at a Vets office (part time) and I train new people who come in. So I am use to getting asked questions and how to teach people new things. Something that does not bother me at all is getting asked the same thing over and over. I have learned that with training people, that sometimes you have to answer the same question a few times before they learn. I also have to deal with angry customers and have had to deal with trainees who get in arguments. I use to post more in the forum and answer questions, but just haven't in some time. Lastly I have done a bunch of web design and know how to do a bunch of stuff(like edit profile etc.).
6.Why do you want to be a General Helper?: I love helping people and I love Chicken Smoothie. This would just be an awesome job for me.
Last edited by Speckaroo on Tue Aug 02, 2011 7:25 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Speckaroo

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby iomedae » Tue Aug 02, 2011 4:31 pm

Hope I'm not too late...

Let's see...
I registered Wed. Jul 14, 2010 9:07 pm.
I've made 1,492 posts [Not counting this one].
I do try my best to get on everyday, unless I'm on vacation or school gets in the way, but that doesn't happen very often.
I do spend quite some time on CS, I'd say... at least an hour a day, but usually longer.
I don't have too many skills... I do try my best in my spare time to answer questions, and I'm used to people yelling at me, so I'm okay under pressure. I do know a thing or two about trading, too. My mother was a consular, and she's taught me many things about it. I have helped friends with problems, and on other websites, I've helped many other people out.
I want to be a Genaral Helper because I look up to them. They are very important to all sites, and in my opinion are one of the best people on websites. You won't believe how many mods [on other websites] are so mean, but the General Helpers are always so nice. I like how they are always there when you need help with the site, adn they always stay calm, no matter what the situation. All of the Helpers on CS are all so nice and, well, helpful, and I thank them for that. They dedicate most of their time to this site, and helping others, which is so very nice and sweet, and I think it would be an honor to have people look at me as I look at the General Helpers, and I think that I might be a good canadite, for I know enough about it, and then some.

Thanks for your consideration, and good luck to all!
Last edited by iomedae on Tue Aug 02, 2011 6:40 pm, edited 1 time in total.
damien
he/him
back at it again!
iomedae

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby christine-marie » Tue Aug 02, 2011 4:50 pm

What date did you register as a CS member?: April 3rd, 2010, 6:37 pm
How many posts have you made in the forum: 944
How many days a week do you usually visit CS? 5-7, depending how busy I am. I'm on more on Sun-Tues.
How many hours per day do you usually spend on CS, on a day that you do visit? At the least, half an hour. At the most? 2-3 hours, possibly more. Most of the time somewhere between those.
Can you think of any particular skills you can bring to the position: If I see people who are asking for help (something along the lines, "I'm new how do you...?") I try to answer it if people haven't already. I know how to use pretty much everything on CS, the Oekaki, editing your signatures, posting on the forums, etc.
Why do you want to be a General Helper? I want to be a general helper because I love to help people. I consider myself to be mature, and able to guide members to success. I welcome new members by giving away my pets to get them started, and giving them a warm welcome. I love Chicken Smoothie and all that it does, and I'd love to help give back by helping people.
christine-marie

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby mjsgoose123 » Tue Aug 02, 2011 5:12 pm

Do you HAVE to have more than 300 posts on the forum
Because I have everything else ticked off and I REALLY want to apply.

Thanks
Mjsgoose
"It's beautiful" - Will Graham
mjsgoose123

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Ricorn » Tue Aug 02, 2011 5:13 pm

mjsgoose123 wrote:Do you HAVE to have more than 300 posts on the forum
Because I have everything else ticked off and I REALLY want to apply.

Thanks
Mjsgoose

Yes. More than 300 shows you have been active in the forums.

Image Image Image Image
Clowns to the left of me.
Jokers to the right.
Here I am, stuck in the middle with you.
Image Image Image Image

Tumblr || Flight Rising
Ricorn

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby mjsgoose123 » Tue Aug 02, 2011 5:15 pm

Ok Thanks
"It's beautiful" - Will Graham
mjsgoose123

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby tennisbutt » Tue Aug 02, 2011 5:51 pm

What date did you register as a CS member?:
July 20th, 2009
How many posts have you made in the forum (at the time of applying):
How many days a week do you usually visit CS?
I am on CS 7 days a week.
How many hours per day do you usually spend on CS, on a day that you do visit?
I usually spend around 3-7 hours each day during the weekdays and 7-12 hours each day during the weekends.
Can you think of any particular skills you can bring to the position (this is not required) (for example do you speak any other languages, or have you had any experience in peer mediation? Do you consider yourself a trade-value expert? Do you already answer a lot of questions in the forum?)
I can speak English and Mandarin fluently and I have a good grasp of French. I'm also studying German this year too. I always try to help out around the forums and I know CS rules very well so I can answer any questions on the Suggestions and Problems Board. I use punctuation so that people can understand me and my English is quite good too.
Why do you want to be a General Helper?
I would love to be a General Helper because I do love answering questions and helping people. I'm quite mature for my age and I respect people's opnions and ideas. I am active as I love CS and it would be a great honour to help the staff out. It's also a great opportunity for me to help members as it can help me as I grow older to help others more and grow common sense x]

[avatar by bullserk @ dA]
[art by minksplash and sketchi]

my deviantart

my characters

tennisbutt

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me