General Helper Applications - now closed. Pending selection

Announcements about events or changes to the website and forum

Re: General Helper Applications - closing soon!

Postby Aero <3 » Tue Aug 02, 2011 1:22 pm

This is for Aero

1.What date did you register as a CS member?: August 2010 (1 year and 1 month ago)
2.How many posts have you made in the forum (at the time of applying): 1250 posts
3.How many days a week do you usually visit CS? I go on every day except mondays
4.How many hours per day do you usually spend on CS, on a day that you do visit? 3-8 hours everyday depending on schoolwork and out of school activities, but its always opened on my laptop/computer.
5.Can you think of any particular skills you can bring to the position.
I help alot in the fourms a have a few of my little fourms like the 'newbies reward thread', 'get your most wanted wishlist pet faster' and have created many auctions and art contests. I have also moderated/helped 1 other site. I am always looking for somthing to do around the fourms, mainly helping people with trades, pet problems and im always wlecome to help them. Many members have come to me for help and they have always appreciated by gifts, thankyous etc. I have also learnt chinese for 3 years, Spanish, German and Japanese for 2 years. So i am a bit familliar with people who dont speak a fluent english
6.Why do you want to be a General Helper?I think i would be a good general helper becuase people are always able to come to me and i have the right answer for them, i think this would also be a good opportunity for me becuase i can then learn to deal with problems that only mods/helpers can do
Aero <3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby mia-mae » Tue Aug 02, 2011 1:25 pm

1.What date did you register as a CS member?: Sat Oct 09, 2010

2.How many posts have you made in the forum (at the time of applying):487 posts

3.How many days a week do you usually visit CS?EveryDay, 7 days a week!

4.How many hours per day do you usually spend on CS, on a day that you do visit? About 4- on weekdays and about 7 hours each day on weekends.

5.Can you think of any particular skills you can bring to the position (for example do you speak any other languages, or have you had any experience in peer mediation? Do you consider yourself a trade-value expert? Do you already answer a lot of questions in the forum?): German is probably my strongest language that i have recently learnt in high school, I cant speak german fluently but im quite close to doing so, also i have leant french and spanish in the past and can speak them too, so if anyone needed my help i would be able to understand them well, and help them or sort out anything that they are worried over or confused about.I do answer alot of questions and help people out when they are unsure of things, i always like to make sure everyone is happy because everyone should be happy, and im always happy to help!
I have a thread called banners on sale!! and i make lots of banners for people, they trade there commons and uncommons for them, then they are then donated to newbies or other threads that ask you to donate pets.I always donate pets myself, because sometimes i think that, that newbie once was me and i would of been really happy getting some new pets that will start you off.
I really do love helping out, i just feel really special when i do, just thinking of there smiley faces when they are no longer uncomfortable with something anymore and i would always lead them to the right direction.

6.Why do you want to be a General Helper?Well i just LOVE making people happy, and i really do think that i could handle it perfectly, I would make sure that everything runs smoothly,Im not shy and would speak to anybody and everybody, i would speak to them in a really nice and calm way and tell them tips and what they could do to feel better,im very helpfull and i would really enjoy helping out new uses and contributing to a better chicken smoothie forum!
Thank you very much for this golden oppotunity, i congradulate all those people who are chosen, Thanks again... Mia-mae<3
Hi im Mia-mae, I love coming on chicken smoothie, i have been on it for more than 3 years. Please send me trades i am looking for CS$ and rare and very rare pets. Also i share a computer with Madmoto1 so please don't ban us.

ImageImage

ImageImageImage
mia-mae

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Darkest.Nation » Tue Aug 02, 2011 1:27 pm

Flie wrote:
1.What date did you register as a CS member?: April 7th, 2011 - I also had an account before I left for Foopets. I quit Foopets then returned CS without knowing that I deleted my old account that had my precious pets on it. I know you won't believe my story, but, it is true, though I have no edvidence.
2.How many posts have you made in the forum (at the time of applying): 953 - 954 once I post this
3.How many days a week do you usually visit CS? Mostly every day unless my friends are over or I'm out of town.
4.How many hours per day do you usually spend on CS, on a day that you do visit? Most of the day [yes, I have a life ^^'] And all of the days of the week.
5.Can you think of any particular skills you can bring to the position (this is not required) (for example do you speak any other languages, or have you had any experience in peer mediation? Do you consider yourself a trade-value expert? Do you already answer a lot of questions in the forum?) I was always answering questions on Foopets since I was on there for atleast 2 years, and I already have many answers to CS questions. I will be taking spanish once school starts, but, I have no history in taking any laguages other than english. I am pretty useful when it comes to japanese, but only if someone's speaking it, not typing it. I can always use online translators, though.
6.Why do you want to be a General Helper? I been thinking how fun it'll be to be part of CS staff-ish and to have such responsibilites. When I saw this post, I thought "What a perfect chance to be part of CS staff-ish and to help the other CS members!" When I read the rules, I saw "8 months" and I thought to myself, "I still want to help the other CS members! Give it all you got, Hayden!" [Hayden's my name ^^]

Thank you for, hopefully, reading ^^ I'm sorry if I took up your time,
Flie.

As stated on the front, they do not take old proflies into account, only the current one. So you are, unforunately, inelidgable.
Character Page
[ My past usernames were Invisiblemoonlight14, Water For Elephants, & Fly.With.Me. Please don't use. ]
ImageImageImage
Darkest.Nation

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby .:Aikane:. » Tue Aug 02, 2011 1:32 pm

When will this form close for further judging?
Who is judging?
.:Aikane:.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Liru Kaulitz » Tue Aug 02, 2011 1:43 pm

.:Aikane:. wrote:When will this form close for further judging?
Who is judging?

I believe that it will close in the next twenty-four hours, because of so many posts. And the judges are the CS Team. Tess, and all of the mods. c:
Liru Kaulitz

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby wittebane » Tue Aug 02, 2011 1:49 pm

1.What date did you register as a CS member?:
August 24, 2009
2.How many posts have you made in the forum:
18,631 posts.
3.How many days a week do you usually visit CS?
7 days a week, although I do on occasion miss a day or two, due to medical issues with family members.
4.How many hours per day do you usually spend on CS, on a day that you do visit?:
It ranges a whole lot, from one to six.
5.Can you think of any particular skills you can bring to the position (this is not required) (for example do you speak any other languages, or have you had any experience in peer mediation? Do you consider yourself a trade-value expert? Do you already answer a lot of questions in the forum?):
I am good at calming down fights and dealing with particularly rude people. I don't get angered with people very easily. I do not have issues with answering questions, and know the answers to most frequent ones, and some more uncommon ones. I answer them on a somewhat frequent basis in general. I'm good with trade value and the like. I enjoy helping people in general.
6.Why do you want to be a General Helper?
Because it seems like something that I would be at. I take great pleasure in assisting others. I like to answer questions frequently, and this position would offer me more chances to do so.
Good luck to all applicants!
ellie | adult | she/they/he | pisces
corn demon | adoption center Image
wittebane

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby hollowmello » Tue Aug 02, 2011 1:51 pm

APPLICATON

What date did you register as a CS member?: Sat Feb 13, 2010
How many posts have you made in the forum (at the time of applying): 457+
How many days a week do you usually visit CS? Almost every single day (unless i am busy)
How many hours per day do you usually spend on CS, on a day that you do visit? 1-5 hours per day
Can you think of any particular skills you can bring to the position (this is not required) (for example do you speak any other languages, or have you had any experience in peer mediation? Do you consider yourself a trade-value expert? Do you already answer a lot of questions in the forum?) I respect others, try to speak in the calmest way i can, i can figure out question easily, and i am always as nice as i am be...
Why do you want to be a General Helper? I want to be a General Helper because I love to help others and make people happy plus i think I will be a good one too! :3
♥ ♡ ♥
|| >.> || hollow || <.<||
╔══════════════════╗
textextexttextextetextex
textextexttextextetextex
textextexttextextetextex
textextexttextextetextex
textextexttextextetextex
╚══════════════════╝
|| link 1 || link 2 || link 3 ||
♥ ♡ ♥
hollowmello

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby trojans. » Tue Aug 02, 2011 1:53 pm

1.What date did you register as a CS member?:
16 Nov 2010
2.How many posts have you made in the forum (at the time of applying):
3.How many days a week do you usually visit CS?:
7 days a week! c:
4.How many hours per day do you usually spend on CS, on a day that you do visit?:
2-3 hours
5.Can you think of any particular skills you can bring to the position (this is not required):
I usually like to answer questions, and have a surprising amount of patience. If I ever see an unanswered question, I will immediately post and answer it! I love helping others, and I would love to be a General Helper. If I don't know what the answer is, I will look it up and eventually find it.
6.Why do you want to be a General Helper?:
I want to be a General Helper because I love helping fellow chicken smothiers. I would love to part of a position that lets me help others when they do not know something. I do not snap at others, even when they are being harsh with me. I always keep my cool. I really hope that I could become a General Helper! Thank you for this opportunity! C:
all pets up for sale : deviantART points

Code: Select all
[color=#575757][center][size=85][b]-darkos-[/b]
.[/size][/center][/color]
[color=#004000][center][size=85][b]-wasabi-[/b]
[center][size=85][b]-fluer-[/b]
.[/size][/center]
[color=#575757][center][size=85][b]-francis-[/b]
trojans.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ghostboy » Tue Aug 02, 2011 2:14 pm

What date did you register as a CS member?: October 18th, 2008
How many posts have you made in the forum (at the time of applying): 3202
How many days a week do you usually visit CS?: Almost everyday.
How many hours per day do you usually spend on CS, on a day that you do visit? 2-4 hours. Sometimes more!
Can you think of any particular skills you can bring to the position: Although, when I first joined this site, I was quite immature and close-minded, I have recently gone through some experiences that have, in a way, forced me to mature a bit. With this, I feel that I could be a good leader and a helpful hand around the site.
Language-wise, I can read basic french sentences, and I'm not too bad at reading chat-speak.
I'm also usually pretty neutral in arguments, so I've found myself fairly good at patching things up.
Why do you want to be a General Helper?
I love CS, with all of my heart. This place is my home, where I've made friends that I'll never loose, and I've met people I'll never forget.
Almost everything about this place is quirky and fun, because of all of this, I want to serve it anyway I can. In the position of General Helper, I could live up to my full potential, doing everything I could for this site and it's members.
I have a love of helping others, as well. It gives me such a great feeling of satisfaction, and there's nothing better than knowing you can help.
ghostboy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Tarnished_Souls » Tue Aug 02, 2011 2:18 pm

1.What date did you register as a CS member?: (if it's less than 8 months ago, do not apply)
:August 29, 2009
2.How many posts have you made in the forum (at the time of applying): (if it's less than 300, do not apply)
:503, I know it may sound like few compared to other members, but my 503 little forum posts are
3.How many days a week do you usually visit CS?
:7 days a week
4.How many hours per day do you usually spend on CS, on a day that you do visit?
:9-12 hours daily
5.Can you think of any particular skills you can bring to the position (this is not required) (for example do you speak any other languages, or have you had any experience in peer mediation? Do you consider yourself a trade-value expert? Do you already answer a lot of questions in the forum?)
:I have quite a bit of experience in peer mediation, I have a helpful willingful personality. Many people comment on how I am such a mediator in scuffles or in other issues, exspecially in real life.
I know my trading and what is fair and what is not. I try and contribute to help others with their trades on the "Is this fair" trade topic.
I try and answer questions to the best of my age limit on Chickensmoothie, and I say so myself that I can give some great advice for people who are looking for answers. I am always open to help people who are always looking to find their way on ChickenSmoothie or previous members who are just looking for Is this a fair trade.

6.Why do you want to be a General Helper?
:I would love to be a Chickensmoothie General Helper for multiple reasons, I mean who would'nt.
Helping people is my main priority in life, when I first joined Chickensmoothie I had questions. I was lost and confused and I had no idea if trading a Very Rare was fair for an Uncommon, I did'nt have the slightest clue on going about the Oekaki Boards and I did not even discover the forums 'till very recently. When I asked for help people responded to me and others on this game who needed help. Chickensmoothie has created a great inviroment with helpful and friendly players, being a General Helper on this game would be an honor to me. I have always admired the Helpers who treat everyone alike wether they be New people or Experienced people, I want to be like them.
I am always kind to everyone and I don't snap and bite. I'm a pretty well rounded person and appreciate all palyers on this game, they can all contribute to this wonky atmosphere of people.
I believe I could be a helper becasue I want to help this community out and let others know whats out their. Even if I don't get this oppurtunity, its a great experience for new "official" helpers to go out and supply the Chickensmoothie community with what they need!

Thanks for this oppurtunity guys I really appreciate this!

A white blank page and a swelling rage, rage
You did not think when you sent me to the brink, to the brink
You desired my attention but denied my affections, my affections

ImageImageImageImage

My soul ice cream addiction will slowly kill me for sure I know it ....
Tarnished_Souls

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me