Roleplay Moderators - CLOSED - now chosen

Announcements about events or changes to the website and forum

Re: Roleplay Moderators - Now hiring! READ BEFORE POSTING

Postby Kaliyana » Wed Apr 06, 2011 11:36 am

Ohh woot! xD I've been hoping for this for like...Ever <3

What date did you register as a CS member?: 14 Oct 2009

How many posts have you made in the forum (at the time of applying): 2146

Without posting your actual age, are you old enough to apply for this position?: Yes, I am quiet old enough. xD

How many days a week do you usually visit CS? 7 days a week (I'm an addict. :P)

How many hours per day do you usually spend on CS, on a day that you do visit? On school days I am usually on CS for roughly 5-6 hours (during different times of course, usually on for one hour and then every other hour intervals). On weekends I am usually on for about 10-14 hours (I've spent a total of 24 hours in a row on CS once before too waaaay too much coffee :P)

Have you moderated on any other forums before? If so, please link to them: Currently a Roleplay mod on FuzzyKitty though it is a little slow at the moment!

Have you participated in many roleplays outside of CS before? If there's any places in particular, please link to them. FooPets (when they still had a Role Play forum) done a little Role Playing on Wajas though I haven't found a Role Play that caught my interest there in a while.

Have you participated in many roleplays on CS before? I used to, but there weren't many here that fit my style, and I wasn't sure many people would like my style. I've been trying to get into it more and more now that I have a lot more time on my hands.

Why do you want to be a roleplay moderator for CS? Because, while I'm a writer at heart, I love to Role Play, and I love to read others role plays. They are like stories to me, and stories are my passion. There are certain limits to role plays in my mind though (similar or exact to the ones outlines in the rules) and it bothers me to no end when others don't respect those limits. The saying "Rules were meant to be broken" doesn't apply here, and when you break a Role Play rule it makes me rather angry (though I don't show that) because to me Role Playing is "sacred" (it's almost like a religion to me) and thus I value the Role Play rules very very highly (probably a little higher than I should, but to me rules on a website are like the laws of the website. Break the rules you break the law of ChickenSmoothie and you can be punished for it).

Can you think of any particular skills you can bring to the position (this is not required) I've earned several Peer Mediation awards starting from Grade 6-Grade 12, and I was on a Leadership team my Grade 11 year. I've run my own website (a couple of them actually) several times, though due to lack of interest I had to shut those down.
Kaliyana

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Jewal Gem » Wed Apr 06, 2011 11:42 am

Hi there, I have decided to apply.

1, November, 2009

2, 6104

3, 3-4 on a weekday, on a weekend abouy 5-6.

4, The whole week... with exceptions.

5, Three. If it's a weekend, it's probably more though...

6, No sorry..I've mini-modded threads here though

7, Nope, just CS

8, Yuppers! I'd have to say I have participated in about...five?

9, I think I would be a good roleplay moderator for many reasons!
I'm very mature, and I love to roleplay! I want to stop the boards filling up with people's rude comments, and rulebreakers.
I want to ditch all the rulebreakers for, spam, bullying, explicit details in romance. Violence seems to be a problem as well.
They're inappropriate and just....gah!
Although I havn't been a mod/been on a roleplay offsite, is because I am in love with CS!
Though there are many rulebreakers, they're are also many people who follow the rules and they're posts are filled with emote.
I don't think it is fair to them, when they have to RP with rulebreakers, so I want to stop that!
I've read the roleplay rules over and over and have a firm understanding of what they are and who is breaking what.
Young children shouldn't be seeing these things, and I'm sure there parents would dissaprove and probably take them off site.
I want to be able to help out with things like that, more than I can currently.
I would like to give back to all my fellow CS members for all they're help and other things!

10, Well, I don't have much but,
I am a very fast reader, I could read probably five whole pages looking for spammers/rulebreakers etc. in under a minute or two.
I've dealt with plently of issues involving rulebreakers in my own life, in a calm, mature manner.
I'm also addicted to CS, so I don't think I could leave it!
Also, I will not be disgusted by nude photos, and other stuff.
I'm currently on Student Council and I was Vice President in Grade 8.
I'm calm, and strict at the same time.
I also know a bit of French but I don't think that would apply for this application.
Another thing is, I know how to read text-talk. I don't use it myself, but I do know how to read it.
And I also want to thank you Tess and Nick, for the chance to apply, I will be very excited to find out who wins, even if it is not myself :D Good luck everyone!
Last edited by Jewal Gem on Fri Apr 08, 2011 1:24 pm, edited 3 times in total.
Love me now, because hate is later.
Love story
Jewal Gem

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Ollie. » Wed Apr 06, 2011 11:49 am

I joined November of last year, making April my 6th month here. Is this fine or no?
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
❤ 𝕎𝕠𝕦𝕝𝕕 𝕚𝕥 𝕓𝕖 𝕥𝕠𝕠 𝕞𝕦𝕔𝕙...
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬・。.・゜✫*゚・゚。.★
𝕥𝕠 𝕤𝕒𝕪 𝕪𝕠𝕦 𝕝𝕠𝕧𝕖 𝕞𝕖? ❤
█████████████████████
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬・。.・゜✫*゚・゚。.★

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx𝚘𝚕𝚕𝚒𝚎 - 𝚜𝚑𝚎/𝚑𝚎𝚛 - 𝚊𝚍𝚞𝚕𝚝
Ollie.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Dragoness » Wed Apr 06, 2011 12:41 pm

Application

What date did you register as a CS member?:
September 28, 2008

How many posts have you made in the forum (at the time of applying):

Without posting your actual age, are you old enough to apply for this position?:
Yes, by enough.

How many days a week do you usually visit CS?
Everyday normally, though I might miss a day sometimes but not often.

How many hours per day do you usually spend on CS, on a day that you do visit?
Between 3 and 6 hours a day on average at all different times of day. Though I'm often on for a solid few hours in the late afternoon pacific time.

Have you moderated on any other forums before? If so, please link to them
I haven't moderated before really. Some unofficial moderating on my school blog forms yes, but nothing else.

Have you participated in many roleplays outside of CS before? If there's any places in particular, please link to them.
I've role-played on a few sites such as Howrse.com (http://www.howrse.com/) and through private google accounts with my friends and class mates. Often in very large groups with multiple rps to watch at a time.

Have you participated in many roleplays on CS before?
A good few, but I'm currently not active in them due to some computer issues that have since passed. I just haven't picked them up again.

Why do you want to be a roleplay moderator for CS?
Because I have a firm understanding of the site's rp rules and am always bothered by the knowledge that things get out of hand and would like to be able to do more to help with that. Also just to give back to the CS community.

Can you think of any particular skills you can bring to the position
I can't think of any important ones, but there are a few related skills and qualities I could take advantage of. In my real life I often end up editing and, on some levels, moderating behavior during projects, discussions, and presentations because I am very mature for my age. I can also easily skim through a number of pages quickly with out missing what's in them. And, while I'm not the most tolerant person in the world, I know what to look for and don't get bothered very easily. I can warn and remind with out threatening well because of it.
Last edited by Dragoness on Wed Apr 06, 2011 12:47 pm, edited 1 time in total.
ImageImageImageImageImage <- We need clicks C:

ImageImage
Dragoness

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ~StarlightSombra~ » Wed Apr 06, 2011 12:43 pm

What date did you register as a CS member?:January 16th, 2010
How many posts have you made in the forum (at the time of applying):1181 total posts
Without posting your actual age, are you old enough to apply for this position?:Yes
How many days a week do you usually visit CS?: I try to get on Everday.well I get on everyday really and Go through and cheack my roleplays
How many hours per day do you usually spend on CS, on a day that you do visit?: Around 3-4 hours on weekends I stay on here for 8-9 hours
Have you moderated on any other forums before? If so, please link to them:No
Have you participated in many roleplays outside of CS before? If there's any places in particular, please link to them.: I have created my own roleplays with my friends and some ended up on here like,
Elemental,and Forest of wishes my elf rp
Have you participated in many roleplays on CS before?: Yes and Have many of my own
Why do you want to be a roleplay moderator for CS?: I would like to do so
Can you think of any particular skills you can bring to the position:..Help roleplays to be exact and help people come up with new roleplay ideas..I helped a friend with a title for her RP
~StarlightSombra~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby rolal » Wed Apr 06, 2011 12:44 pm

1. What date did you register as a CS member?: Sometime in March of 2009. (On an account now given to a friend, unless that's not allowed!)
2. How many posts have you made in the forum (at the time of applying): 311!
3. Without posting your actual age, are you old enough to apply for this position?: My birthdate on here is a cameo one, so it is not my actual age, but yes.
4. How many days a week do you usually visit CS? 8 days a week. (Yeah, It's possible.)
5. How many hours per day do you usually spend on CS, on a day that you do visit? Like 24 hours a day.
6. Have you moderated on any other forums before? If so, please link to them - Yeah. The site closed tho. A buch of little RPs though. too many to list.
7. Have you participated in many roleplays outside of CS before? Are you kidding? Too many!
8. Have you participated in many roleplays on CS before? Some. Most are just little, and they looked interesting.
9. Why do you want to be a roleplay moderator for CS? I have grammar better than Webster, I read CS rules like a bible, I want to help out, be the fifth leg of the chair. I also would be heartbroken if I wasn't accepted.(Not begging, sorry Tess.)
10. Can you think of any particular skills you can bring to the position? Read above.
rolal

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby CharyouTree » Wed Apr 06, 2011 12:44 pm

May as well give it a shot ^^

APPLICATON
1.What date did you register as a CS member?: November 23rd, 2008
2.How many posts have you made in the forum (at the time of applying): 625 (woot)_
3.Without posting your actual age, are you old enough to apply for this position?: Yes. Yes I am.
4.How many days a week do you usually visit CS?: Generally every day, unless something really important comes up.
5.How many hours per day do you usually spend on CS, on a day that you do visit?: Probably three or four.
6.Have you moderated on any other forums before? Nope. But there's a first time for everything.
7.Have you participated in many roleplays outside of CS before? I used to roleplay a lot on Howrse. I still do it, but not as much as I used to because the ones here are hard to keep up with.
8.Have you participated in many roleplays on CS before? A couple, but again they aren't easy to keep up with.
9.Why do you want to be a roleplay moderator for CS? Well, because I play mod in my everyday situations, I think I could pull it off. I have a pretty decent amount of patience, and can more than likely split up any fight or unwanted romance/violence quickly and without ruckus. It would also help my "people" skills develop a little more.
10.Can you think of any particular skills you can bring to the position?: I have a dang good voice of reason. And a knack for keeping the chitlins in line (9 years of horseback riding with 6 year olds does that)
"Open your blessed wings
And wrap them around all your things
Keep yourself in the company of kings
Cause it's their hands that bleed from the strings"
My first thought was, he lied in every word
That hoary cripple, with malicious eye
Askance to watch the working of his lie
On mine, and mouth scarce able to afford
Suppression of the glee that pursed and scored
Its edge at one more victim gained thereby.
CharyouTree

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Luna.Tide » Wed Apr 06, 2011 12:55 pm

1.What date did you register as a CS member?: march 14 2009

2.How many posts have you made in the forum :310
3.Without posting your actual age, are you old enough to apply for this position?: i an 16
4.How many days a week do you usually visit CS? every day
5.How many hours per day do you usually spend on CS, on a day that you do visit? 3 hours
6.Have you moderated on any other forums before? If so, please link to them yes and http://thewritersclub2.proboards.com/index.cgi
http://vave.proboards.com/index.cgi
7.Have you participated in many roleplays outside of CS before? If there's any places in particular, please link to them. welll im in love with role playing but i dont do alot of it on here i some times *yes im this weird* larp. live action role play
8.Have you participated in many roleplays on CS before? no not really
9.Why do you want to be a roleplay moderator for CS? well im really good with rules, and ive wanted to be a mod *or any kind of mod* in chicken smoothie
10.Can you think of any particular skills you can bring to the position (this is not required) (for example have you run your own roleplay website before, or have you had any experience in peer mediation?) i have Vave!! not alot of people are on it but i really would like more people to join http://vave.proboards.com/index.cgi
Luna.Tide

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby harley.quinn » Wed Apr 06, 2011 12:58 pm

1. What date did you register as a CS member?: Sun Sep 13, 2009 4:11 pm
2. How many posts have you made in the forum (at the time of applying): 13349
3. Without posting your actual age, are you old enough to apply for this position?: Yes, I am
4. How many days a week do you usually visit CS? Everyday
5. How many hours per day do you usually spend on CS, on a day that you do visit? 2-4 hours everyday
6. Have you moderated on any other forums before? If so, please link to them Yes, Akita, accually I am an administrator here's the link Akita
7. Have you participated in many roleplays outside of CS before? If there's any places in particular, please link to them. Yes on akita, link above.
8. Have you participated in many roleplays on CS before? Yes, very, very many roleplays, I love roleplaying
9. Why do you want to be a roleplay moderator for CS? Because, I love CS so much, and I would be honored to be a moderator on CS, and to help out the site, as much as I could.
10. Can you think of any particular skills you can bring to the position I am honest, kind, but I can be strict If needed.
OBSESS HARLEY, OBSESS;

Hiya puddin'! I am harley.quinn. Feel free to go ahead and call me harley or quinn. I have many various interests including all of the Batfam + friends + foes, dc, marvel, borderlands, fall out boy, panic! at the disco, marianas trench, the cab, paramore, the ready set, 3oh!3, all time low, cartel, years & years, metro station, maroon 5, tove lo, twenty one pilots, bastille, allstar weekend, the white tie affair, we the kings, reign, teen wolf, young & hungry, the originals, the 100, z nation, the vampire diaries, the flash, arrow, the walking dead, supernatural, gotham, heroes, the tomorrow people, and much, much, much more.

Please, feel free to talk to me, though I will warn you now, I like to talk... a lot at times. Anyways... Pm me!
harley.quinn

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Viiperfang » Wed Apr 06, 2011 1:00 pm

APPLICATON

What date did you register as a CS member?: (if it's less than 6 months ago, do not apply) Aug 26, 2010 3:12 pm
How many posts have you made in the forum (at the time of applying): (if it's less than 300, do not apply) 1040
Without posting your actual age, are you old enough to apply for this position?: (Do NOT apply if you are 15 or younger, no excuses.) Yes
How many days a week do you usually visit CS? every day
How many hours per day do you usually spend on CS, on a day that you do visit? around 3 , maby 9 on weekends.
Have you moderated on any other forums before? If so, please link to them Yes, but the person deleted the site.
Have you participated in many roleplays outside of CS before? If there's any places in particular, please link to them. I cant, (Pack only forum) but the place is http://www.wolf-haven.com/
Have you participated in many roleplays on CS before? Yes
Why do you want to be a roleplay moderator for CS? I want to be a roleplay mod because I think that there is to much rule breaking there.
Can you think of any particular skills you can bring to the position (this is not required) uh... no...
i'm gone.
Viiperfang

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me