Now hiring new Roleplay Moderators! (age 18+) Apply inside

Announcements about events or changes to the website and forum

Re: Now hiring new Roleplay Moderators! (age 18+) Apply insi

Postby KitKat 94 » Thu Dec 12, 2013 2:21 pm

APPLICATION
What date did you register as a CS member?: April 2010
How many posts have you made in the forum (at the time of applying): 510
Without posting your actual age, are you old enough to apply for this position?: Yes
How many days a week do you usually visit CS?: 7
How many hours per day do you usually spend on CS, on a day that you do visit? Anywhere between 2-5.
Have you moderated on any other forums before? Yes
Have you participated in many roleplays outside of CS before? If there's any places in particular, please link to them. Yes, but they have become inactive and members have quit for school.
http://www.pixisprophecy.webs.com/ http://www.alphawolfpack.webs.com/ http://warriorsliferp2.webs.com/apps/members/ http://dawnwarriorsrp.webs.com/ http://wwwraintal0nwebscom.webs.com/ http://warriorcatsofficialrp.webs.com/c ... eclans.htm
Have you participated in many roleplays on CS before?: No
Why do you want to be a roleplay moderator for CS? I've been a member here for awhile and want to be more involved. I also have a lot more time than I used to that could be used doing something productive.
Can you think of any particular skills you can bring to the position (this is not required) (for example have you run your own roleplay website before, or have you had any experience in peer mediation?): I was a school peer mediator for 2 years, and have operated multiple rp sites. I've also received law enforcement training (people skills, resolving conflicts, etc.) that I am continuing today.
KitKat 94

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby arabella !! » Thu Dec 12, 2013 2:29 pm

im interested but how do you know if the Moderators are doing the right duties? :? if there not how would you kick them out or would you kick them out?
Last edited by Pandle on Fri Dec 13, 2013 2:13 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Posting images constantly is spam; they're not necessary to your posts.

hii ! call me ara :3 i luv
all things cute n insane
└───── ♥ ♡ ♥ ─────┘
▀▀▀▀▀ミ★ ▀▀▀▀▀
she/her gamer adult silly
────────────────────

arabella !!

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Nadine » Thu Dec 12, 2013 2:37 pm

lpsloveraj wrote:im interested but how do you know if the Moderators are doing the right duties? :? if there not how would you kick them out or would you kick them out?

The other staff members will know if you are pulling your weight or not fairly. You will more than likely privately contacted about the issue if they notice anything like that.
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

~Courageous~
discord: @captainnadine

▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔
cs rules | get help | free pets
dA | trades | about me

she/they isfj dog lover
hello, nadine here
i'm an artist who enjoys music
and other great things in life
feel free to pm me anytime!

🐉 🦌 🐼 🦠 💛
.✫*゚・゚。.☆.*。・゚✫*.
Nadine
General Helper

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Sappy » Thu Dec 12, 2013 3:28 pm

lpsloveraj wrote:is it possible to do a racist roleplay i seen lots of roleplays that people make fun of skin colour :| i will not give link because there not there in CS anymore,how do you know if a person is younger then 18 like for e.g. if a person entered but was younger then 18 how would you know she/he is 18? what kind of specific roleplays your alowwed to do? if theres fighting in the roleplays what would the moderators do? and are moderators alowwed to team up to make a ROLEPLAY TOGETHER? plzz answer my questions THX! :D

Nadine will probably answer the other questions; but about the question knowing if the person is younger than 18; when you created an account on Chicken Smoothie they asked you for your birthdate. Over the years, or when you registered your birthdate is recorded, so basically they will know if your younger than 18 and apply.

x sloth enthusiast
x steam
Sappy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Nadine » Thu Dec 12, 2013 3:59 pm

Sappy wrote:
lpsloveraj wrote:is it possible to do a racist roleplay i seen lots of roleplays that people make fun of skin colour :| i will not give link because there not there in CS anymore,how do you know if a person is younger then 18 like for e.g. if a person entered but was younger then 18 how would you know she/he is 18? what kind of specific roleplays your alowwed to do? if theres fighting in the roleplays what would the moderators do? and are moderators alowwed to team up to make a ROLEPLAY TOGETHER? plzz answer my questions THX! :D

Nadine will probably answer the other questions; but about the question knowing if the person is younger than 18; when you created an account on Chicken Smoothie they asked you for your birthdate. Over the years, or when you registered your birthdate is recorded, so basically they will know if your younger than 18 and apply.

If you see any type of role play containing anything such as racism or fighting, please report it withy the little ! In the triangle. Also to determine what is against the rules for a role play, please check the rules posted at the top when you enter the role play section of the boards.
When you signed up, if you live in the US, we have your birthdate on record. The reason we needed it if you do live in the US is to stay complian with the COPPA privacy laws that prevents minors from sharing personal information on the Internet.
As for the question of role play mods can make their own role play and role play with each other, I don't see why they couldn't. They are no different from any other member when it comes to posting anything like that.
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

~Courageous~

dA | trades | about me

she/they isfj dog lover
hello, nadine here

🐉 🦌 🐼 🦠 💛
.✫*゚・゚。.☆.*。・゚✫*.
Nadine
General Helper

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby judar. » Thu Dec 12, 2013 4:16 pm

Out of curiosity, when is the deadline to finish up your applications? How much time do we have left before the thread is locked?
judar.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Nadine » Thu Dec 12, 2013 5:03 pm

]
nightwing. wrote:
      Out of curiosity, when is the deadline to finish up your applications? How much time do we have left before the thread is locked?

Tess will post a warning on when she will be closing forms, but it is advisable to try to get it in within the next day or so.
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

~Courageous~

dA | trades | about me

she/they isfj dog lover
hello, nadine here

🐉 🦌 🐼 🦠 💛
.✫*゚・゚。.☆.*。・゚✫*.
Nadine
General Helper

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ~hope Mikaelson~ » Fri Dec 13, 2013 6:51 am

What date did you register as a CS member?: (if it's less than 6 months ago, do not apply)January 14th, 2012
How many posts have you made in the forum (at the time of applying): (if it's less than 300, do not apply)10657
Without posting your actual age, are you old enough to apply for this position?: (Do NOT apply if you are 17 or younger, no excuses.)yes
How many days a week do you usually visit CS?everyday
How many hours per day do you usually spend on CS, on a day that you do visit?12 hours
Have you moderated on any other forums before? (If so, please link to them)No
Have you participated in many roleplays outside of CS before? If there's any places in particular, please link to them.http://demigodsunite.boards.net/
Have you participated in many roleplays on CS before?yes
Why do you want to be a roleplay moderator for CS?Because i like to roleplay and this will be cool of doing this.
Can you think of any particular skills you can bring to the position (this is not required) (for example have you run your own roleplay website before, or have you had any experience in peer mediation?)
Last edited by ~hope Mikaelson~ on Fri Dec 13, 2013 7:00 am, edited 1 time in total.

[Image
xxxxxxxxxxx
‏Known as intelligent,
ambitious,
hard-working lady.

xxxxxxxxxxx
▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Current Job:
Sanews Network Manager (R5)
as Director of Employment Academy

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

xxxxxxxxxxx

Former Job:
16th Advisory Council
Former Ast chief of FMD,

xxxxxxxxxxx
~hope Mikaelson~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Naira » Fri Dec 13, 2013 6:53 am

daisyandlucy262 wrote:I want toapply butonly joined in augest and I reslly really wantit

Sorry, you can't apply if you are a member for less than 6 months. c;

If you need help with something on CS, you can use the help system OR ask me!

TradesCharactersNew dAArt Shop{closed}GRP Club!Helpful Guide
Naira wrote:I am a very friendly person, and I don't mind random PM's. I am a RolePlayer and a big Fantasy Art Fan, who loves animals! (And loves Disney villains)
Skully Custom Art, By Fitch <3...Custom Skully, by TheCalicoTabby
Naira

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Queen Hydra » Fri Dec 13, 2013 8:48 am

APPLICATION
What date did you register as a CS member?: Sun May 02, 2010.
How many posts have you made in the forum (at the time of applying): 10756
Without posting your actual age, are you old enough to apply for this position?: I am.
How many days a week do you usually visit CS?: I'm on every single day. I'm starting to think I live here.
How many hours per day do you usually spend on CS, on a day that you do visit?: It varies, but unless I am having an unusually busy day I am on for at least a couple hours each day.
Have you moderated on any other forums before? If so, please link to them: I have never moderated a forum.
Have you participated in many roleplays outside of CS before? If there's any places in particular, please link to them: Yes, I used to roleplay on Neopets and then FooPets before CS but I don't have the links for those. Currently I roleplay on Iwaku and my roleplay is here.
Have you participated in many roleplays on CS before? Yes. Mostly roleplays of my own creation, but occasionally I've joined others.
Why do you want to be a roleplay moderator for CS? Roleplaying is one of my favorite past times. I love to see the creativity that people put into their plots, their characters, and their posts. I figure being a roleplay moderator would allow me to see more of that.
Can you think of any particular skills you can bring to the position: I enjoy enforcing the rules and have had some experience in doing that. I've been on the site years and am familiar with the rules and expectations.

:]
Last edited by Queen Hydra on Fri Dec 13, 2013 3:10 pm, edited 1 time in total.
We are all small on the wings of time, twirling about through the universe as a tiny mote twirls in the wind.
Queen Hydra

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me