Oekaki Moderator - Applications closed.

Announcements about events or changes to the website and forum

Re: Oekaki Moderator - CLOSING SOON

Postby Fork » Sun Sep 04, 2011 4:51 pm

What date did you register as a CS member?: October 3rd, 2010, 3:01 pm (8 or 9 months ago
How many posts have you made in the forum (at the time of applying): 1620
How many days a week do you usually visit CS? Usually everyday.
How many hours per day do you usually spend on CS, on a day that you do visit?: [b]The whole day. But schoo is starting on the 7th so I might limit it down to maybe 4 to 5 hours AFTER homework. If not, The I'll try my best on the weeke nds.[/b]
Have you moderated on any other forums before? If so, please link to them: Nope.
Have you ever used the CS oekaki to draw? Quite a few times. Usually I just colour in because my art skills are still in progress. I do draw cats very good and I know how to use Oekaki all the way.
Do you ever spend much time browsing the Oekaki board just to look at the art posted there? Quite a lot *laugh laugh* Its rare when I do draw, but I admire everybody's drawing style. I think its nice that most people take interest in art and not something like making people feel bad about themselves.
Now the important question: Why do you want to be an oekaki moderator for CS? Well since I joined, I always had looked up to the admins, moderators, artists, and guest artists. So it would be for filling a dream that I always wanted. This site is world wide, and I really think this could be a chance for me to be loved and appreciated. Throughout school I was always known as the fat, lazy, soulless ginger who could eat a bus mistaken for a Twinkies. Butt with moving my bus stop 3 blocks over I lost over 200 pounds, and still, nobody respects me and my life. I took my life in one direction, and I want to take it in another. Its been one of my dreams to have a coloured name for a long time without paying for it, And when I see this, I really think I have a chance to become a someone. Not just the fat soulless ginger. The one loved by millions. The one who might have a chance at having bullying stopped. If I were an Oekaki moderator, I could enforce rules without getting trouble. (Though in the morning I do tend to be a bit moody) [/b]
Can you think of any particular skills you can bring to the position: [b]Well I am a very nice person, and I do comment on a lot of drawings. One skill I have is being me. The soul full ginger. You know. I also am a Grammar Nazi (Just saying xD)
My c$ store is still open! if the item or pet you want is in a locked group pm me and I'll either give you a price or notify you if it's up for trade or not. all of my prices are located in my trade rules. Happy holidays and happy trading!
Fork

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Aura » Sun Sep 04, 2011 5:04 pm

I have one board warning. *frets* I don't think it's too serious, and it was mostly because I forgot to read the announcements, but I really feel bad about it. I hope it won't count against me, it was a one-time sort of thing, and only an accident since I forgot to update... :C Does it mean I'm not considered for the position? Please answer, thank you!

On Permanent Hiatus. Or, have quit. Pretty much. Might come back one day.
Have a nice day. I love you all.
RIP Aura 2009-2012
ImageImageImageImage
Aura

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby m e o w » Sun Sep 04, 2011 5:16 pm

Please DO NOT APPLY if you...

...have previously had warnings for bullying, fighting, cheating, or art theft; unless these warnings were later cleared by a staff member, happened a long time ago, or were not particularly serious (e.g. forgot to credit a reference properly)

*cough*
the sooner i get my tablet the better. ._.
m e o w

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Higewr » Sun Sep 04, 2011 6:06 pm

1.What date did you register as a CS member?: I regiestered on Sunday, June 11, 2010.
2.How many posts have you made in the forum (at the time of applying): 300 exactly.
3.How many days a week do you usually visit CS? Anytime and as much as possible.
4.How many hours per day do you usually spend on CS, on a day that you do visit? Usually about 3-4 hours.
5.Have you moderated on any other forums before? If so, please link to them. http://multiverserp.proboards.com/ I'm Roxas there and is a co-admin not sure if that would count ^_^;;
6.Have you ever used the CS oekaki to draw? Yes, and with more practice I can create better drawings!
7.Do you ever spend much time browsing the oekaki board just to look at the art posted there? Yup. It's like an adventure to see the different styles, colors and emotions.
8.Now the important question: Why do you want to be an oekaki moderator for CS?: I believe I'd be able to make a good moderator. It's a new experience and I would be able to learn more and new things. And I do not tolerate art theft at all. It's unfair to the original artist and I think I'd be able to help out in that situation alright.
9.Can you think of any particular skills you can bring to the position: Well, I'm pretty good at calming down arguments and stuff and cannot be biased by anything much really. It's just who I am. I am pretty friendly so if anyone ahs any questions or stuff they can ask me or if they need some mod help, I'll be happy to.
Image ImageImageImage
Higewr

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Aura » Sun Sep 04, 2011 6:09 pm

LUTE. wrote:

...have previously had warnings for bullying, fighting, cheating, or art theft; unless these warnings were later cleared by a staff member, happened a long time ago, or were not particularly serious (e.g. forgot to credit a reference properly)

*cough*

I know, it was nothing like art theft or cheating or bullying or fighting or anything like that. I simply put reasons why on my blacklist, and when the announcement came out that it wasn't allowed I forgot to update it. I wonder if that is okay, because I'm not sure if it is serious or 'not particularly serious'.

On Permanent Hiatus. Or, have quit. Pretty much. Might come back one day.
Have a nice day. I love you all.
RIP Aura 2009-2012
ImageImageImageImage
Aura

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby brian emo » Sun Sep 04, 2011 6:11 pm

Aura wrote:
LUTE. wrote:

*cough*

I know, it was nothing like art theft or cheating or bullying or fighting or anything like that. I simply put reasons why on my blacklist, and when the announcement came out that it wasn't allowed I forgot to update it. I wonder if that is okay, because I'm not sure if it is serious or 'not particularly serious'.

I wouldn't say that's particularly serious. But that's for tess to decide~ :3
brian emo

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Goldie. » Sun Sep 04, 2011 10:32 pm

What date did you register as a CS member?:
July 26th, 2010.
How many posts have you made in the forum:
17,095 - Yes I know, I'm on the forums a lot.
How many days a week do you usually visit CS?
Seven days = Every day. ^^
How many hours per day do you usually spend on CS, on a day that you do visit?
Generally around seven, although I could be on for anywhere between six and sixteen hours a day - only ever that high at the weekends though.
Have you moderated on any other forums before? If so, please link to them
Nope, not yet. Well, I was a mini-mod on this army thing I was on a while back, but I can't remember what it was.
Have you ever used the CS oekaki to draw?
I have a couple of times, although as I'm awful at drawing with a laptop-mouse, I don't draw on it much. Although, I'm hopefully going to receive a drawing tablet soon - so, I'll be on it a lot then.
Do you ever spend much time browsing the oekaki board just to look at the art posted there?
Although I do not draw much on the Oekaki, I do infact actually browse around the beginners and intermediate Oekaki boards quite a lot of the time, posting comments and all to both help with, and compliment peoples art.
Now the important question: Why do you want to be an oekaki moderator for CS?
Basically, I'd just completely adore to have the chance to help out all of my fellow teenagers, adults and children of all ages on here with their Oekaki problems on here. Also, I absolutely love art, so this would really mean the world to me, if I receive the opportunity to try this, and I'd comment all of the time on peoples' work for sure.
Either way, thank you so much for taking the time to read through this - you honestly don't know how much that means to me, and everyone else on here most likely, just to know that this has been read over. I assure you, if I ever get chosen as one, out of the hundreds of people who'll probably post, you will not be let down with your choice.
Can you think of any particular skills you can bring to the position:
Well, whenever we've just completed something in art at school, we generally have to peer-access eachother's work and all - helping criticise, compliment, and also help to show eachother what exactly we were actually supposed to do.
Also, as I'm a very amiable, calm and patient girl, so if I have to say, point out something on somebody's work, that goes against the Oekaki rules, and they completely blow up at me, I'll keep calm and kind the entire time - aswell as trying to help the other member out.
On top of this, I can help out players whom need help understanding how the Oekaki boards and Chibi-Paint works - I may not draw much, as I stated before, though I generally have a mess around with Chibi-Paint anyway, figuring out how it all works. So if anyone's in any need of assistance, they can ask myself for help, and I'll give them the best amount of information that I can.

~ Thank You ~
Last edited by Goldie. on Mon Sep 05, 2011 1:10 am, edited 1 time in total.
-
All pets and items free. Please take them. Leaving.

scottish | adult | she/they

-
Goldie.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby rainy.txt » Mon Sep 05, 2011 12:38 am

1.What date did you register as a CS member?: 2009 Oct18
2.How many posts have you made in the forum (at the time of applying): 1766
3.How many days a week do you usually visit CS? Nearly everyday, if possible.
4.How many hours per day do you usually spend on CS, on a day that you do visit? 2-5 hours, it depends.
5.Have you moderated on any other forums before? If so, please link to them
My RP:
~It's true we are different~
My artshop:
Naomi Mochies
6.Have you ever used the CS oekaki to draw? Yes, a lot. I like to draw a lot and create pets.
7.Do you ever spend much time browsing the oekaki board just to look at the art posted there? Yes, you'll usually find me floating around the oekaki boards, or organizing my art shop. I also love to comment or stop arguments in the forums.
8.Now the important question: Why do you want to be an oekaki moderator for CS? I love to help people stop preblems, and stop rude people being rude. Stoping art theft will be good for all smoothians, to you and to me. I've studied about bulling and how to stop them before, too. And the most importent part: I love drawing. Words can not describe how much I love it. I would hate to have my art stolen, so I will try to stop it.
9.Can you think of any particular skills you can bring to the position: I am a really patient person, so I can deal with rude people or really tangled problems. I am also very calm, I can stay calm EVEN if the person offended me, or say stuff like "I am going to foe you" or "you are going on my black list" or stuff. I am sure I can deal with those problems. I am also very fair. Even though the rule breaker might be a friend, a rule break IS a rule breaker.

Best regards,
~Christa1910
Last edited by rainy.txt on Mon Sep 05, 2011 12:56 am, edited 2 times in total.
under construction
rainy.txt

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby LunarFaith » Mon Sep 05, 2011 12:48 am

What date did you register as a CS member?:
Mon Sep 05, 2011 12:17 am

How many posts have you made in the forum (at the time of applying):

How many days a week do you usually visit CS?
7/7, unless something serious occurs or I have lost internet connection.

How many hours per day do you usually spend on CS, on a day that you do visit?
At least 2-3, usually more.

Have you moderated on any other forums before?
Yes, but the site has been down for a number of months and I simply can't find the link, so no. ^^

Have you ever used the CS oekaki to draw?
Many times, I have 127 drawings.

Do you ever spend much time browsing the oekaki board just to look at the art posted there?
Yes, all the time ^^ I really enjoy looking though the tallent on CS. The okaki board and the 'chicken smoothie chat' are my most looked at boards.

Now the important question: Why do you want to be an Oekaki Moderator?
I really love the art on CS, but it's so sad and terrible to see art theft and pieces of art that just don't follow the rules. I would be so honored to help CS by cleaning up the Oekaki boards with the other moderators. In all honesty, I do not want this job just to have a colored name. I feel strongly that applications with this in mind are quite rude. In any case, I hope that the chosen mods will have the right intentions <3

Can you think of any particular skills you can bring to the position?
Well, I'm bi-lingual, I can speak both French and English fluently and Spanish is quite easy for me too (Though I rarely speak it). And since i'm on CS most of the day anyways, it won't be a problem for me to get things done quickly ^^

Thank you for the opportunity, I wish everyone the best of luck <3
• • C R I M S O N • P E A K • •

NEW Semi-Lit Wolf RP : Click the Image below to join today

LunarFaith

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby berd » Mon Sep 05, 2011 1:59 am

What date did you register as a CS member?: Tuesday November 11, 2008 at the time of 10:37 am
How many posts have you made in the forum (at the time of applying): 2904 posts
How many days a week do you usually visit CS? I usually can get online every day of the week, if I can't stay online for more than an hour I make up for it on the weekends; visiting for hours on end.
How many hours per day do you usually spend on CS, on a day that you do visit? When pertaining to weekdays, I allow myself no more than three or four hours; but on the weekends I can stay online for 6 or 7 hours at most.
Have you moderated on any other forums before? If so, please link to them I haven't moderated on any other forums, but I generally help report rule breaking and spam on furry paws and nabyn.com
Have you ever used the CS oekaki to draw? Many a times I have used the oekaki to draw, but now I only revisit it every now and then for fun. I used to draw and recolor nearly every day or so, I even had a few adoptables when I first had knowledge of the Oekaki boards. Nowadays I use the oekaki to scribble and test out the pixel tools; as well as post on pieces that deserve the acknowledgement and attention.
Do you ever spend much time browsing the oekaki board just to look at the art posted there? I enjoy browsing the intermediate and beginner's board frequently, to both critique and help beginners and compliment the pieces that the intermediate artists share with the Chickensmoothie community. On an average of a daily basis, I can spend up to an 2 hours or so either drawing or browsing the numerous pages of oekaki.
Now the important question: Why do you want to be an oekaki moderator for CS? I would love to become one of CS's next Oekaki Moderators because of the impact Oekaki can have on future artists. Oekaki, for some artists, can be the sole purpose they opened an art shop or adoptables thread. It keeps the users focused on being an active contributor to the art community, without having to purchase an art program. I know how valuable keeping and maintaining the oekaki threads and rules are to Chickensmoothie's users as I was once dependent of the program, and to asisst in preserving the boards would be a great accomplishment of mine; and I know I would execute the job with perfection.
Can you think of any particular skills you can bring to the position (this is not required) I have critiqued on several oekakis as well as The Anthro and Quad Union, Artists Rant Thread, Artists Rave Thread, and The Artist Army. I know a few dialects of Spanish and can also be contacted at Deviantart, where I upload most of my artwork. I can sort out issues and see to the bottom of a problem, as well as maintain an unbiased decision throughout any disagreement or dilemma.
Thank you so much for this opportunity, I wish you the best of luck with judging and choosing two Oekaki Moderators c: !
pm me if u need me thank
BIRD OLIVIA SHOP DEVIANTART
berd

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me