Happy 5th Birthday CS!

Announcements about events or changes to the website and forum

Re: Happy 5th Birthday CS!

Postby Rising Sun » Thu Apr 11, 2013 12:03 pm

I've been a member of CS for about a year and a half. My favorite memory is my first April fools day on the site: Squiddy Smoothie! It scared the walrus out of me and I tried the URL about 4 times before realizing this was the CS page. Classic guys!! Thanks for all the fun over the year... and a half. My biggest regret is not knowing I had the Blue Balloon of the Main part of the rares list and trading it away unfairly... oh poop!

Doctor Who wrote: "You don't just
give up. You
don't just let things
happen. You
make a stand.
You say no! You
have the guts to
do what's right, even
when everyone
else just runs away"
Rising Sun

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby w5aw5 » Thu Apr 11, 2013 12:09 pm

The thing I liked the best about CS when I was a newbie, was that everyone was so nice to me. Even when I had no nice pets people would still trade with me. One of the things I regret the most that I did when I first joined CS was that I traded away all my good pets that would be worth a lot now.
w5aw5

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby bambi99 » Thu Apr 11, 2013 12:21 pm

My favorite memories would have to be adopting my first set of pets. :) I loved everything about the babies all the way till they were adults. A few regrets would be that I didn't find this site sooner. And when I got my first rare I unknowingly traded it unfairly(I overpaid greatly) because it was an unknown. But I still love this site and everything about it.
Find me on Flight Rising under the username: Bambi Click Icebane or Yuki to link to it
ImageImage
bambi99

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby briannna27 » Thu Apr 11, 2013 12:42 pm

When I was new, I thought that the UR banana was the rarest pet ever, and I always said I wouldn't trade my favorite pets, "even for the mushy banana"

Also, I thought it'd be a good idea for tess to release 100 000 high-demand pets (BA, BMD, Joker, etc) because everyone wanted them, didn't realise how bad it'd be for the CS-economy and i didn't know about Dec 18, but still... :?
briannna27

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Violet Star » Thu Apr 11, 2013 2:21 pm

How long have you been a member of CS? Since Feb. 2013

What are your best memories from when you were new to the site? My best memory so far is when I was given my favorite pet the Yellow Dog with the butterflies. I LOVE IT!
What are your worst memories or regrets? Share with us So far now bad memories or regrets. I'm having fun.

[center][b][size=150]I'm an avid Wish List "Gift Bomber" 2015 = ?
Violet Star

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby aihal » Thu Apr 11, 2013 3:58 pm

Wow, I can't believe it's been five years! I remember when we first started being members and poor Tess had to add all of our claimed pets over to our new accounts, haha. :) Guess I should've asked to keep a few extra of those sun dogs, huh? Never thought I'd still be around by now, but here's to another fun 5 years. Cheers, everyone. :)

๐Ž ๐ฆ๐ฒ ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ๐ง๐  ๐Ÿ๐š๐ฅ๐œ๐จ๐ง, ๐Ÿ๐ฅ๐ฒ ๐ฐ๐ž๐ฅ๐ฅ!

โ„‘ ๐”ซ๐”ž๐”ช๐”ข๐”ก ๐”ถ๐”ฌ๐”ฒ ๐”ฌ๐”ซ๐” ๐”ข, โ„‘ ๐”ฑ๐”ฅ๐”ฆ๐”ซ๐”จ.
aihal

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby oriole » Thu Apr 11, 2013 4:09 pm

mine was that i traded commons for the august lion.
oriole

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby crazy cranky critter » Thu Apr 11, 2013 8:21 pm

Wow, I've almost been on CS for four years, yet it feels like just yesterday I registered.
    The strange thing is I remember all the things I've done on CS better than most of the stuff in real life I've done in those years.
    Biggest regret - adopting like one pet of each litter and now even the more common outcomes from those litters are rare BI
    Best memories - when I used to do lots of role playing, when I used to be obsessed with oekaki (wow, now I want to do one!) and best of all the coal craze in december '09.

Happy 5th CS!
{
together, we make . . .

deviantArt.

. . . the perfect hell
}
crazy cranky critter

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Scribblestar » Thu Apr 11, 2013 11:58 pm

Wow..Ive hardly been here for 2 months but I just love how many good buddy's I met seicne I joined...Like Topgirlyforever..and adopted so many real pets and user made pets from here....happy B-day CS!
My use only-
Code: Select all
[img]http://www.chickensmoothie.com/oekaki/image/image.php?id=1741711&size=large&format=png&rev=1384208392[/img]

ImageImage
Scribblestar

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Demon of Death » Fri Apr 12, 2013 12:25 am

even though i registered chickensmoothie on December 2012, but i was happy that i found this game! since it was cs birthday, we can get gifts and lots of things here! HAPPY CHICKENSMOOTHIE BIRTHDAY!!!!! :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:
Demon of Death

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me