Now hiring new General Helpers! Applications now closed!

Announcements about events or changes to the website and forum

Re: Now hiring new General Helpers! Applications inside

Postby .sea » Tue Dec 10, 2013 12:46 am

[*]What date did you register as a CS member?: July 3rd 2011
[*]How many posts have you made in the forum (at the time of applying): 12,620 posts
[*]How many days a week do you usually visit CS? I visit everyday. I am not a very busy person so I like to come on often.
[*]How many hours per day do you usually spend on CS, on a day that you do visit? I would say 2-3 hours everyday I am on here.
[*]Can you think of any particular skills you can bring to the position (this is not required) Well I love to answer question that people ask me through private messages, I help a lot with the Oekaki boards and am decent with trading. But I would have to say I am strongest with Oekaki boards and coding on posts. I also speak some French, but I am not amazing at it.
[*]Why do you want to be a General Helper? I want to be a General Helper because I want to help. Many people helped me when I was new here and I would love to help new members now. I love to answer questions when people are confused and I am good with re-wording an answer I give to make it clearer. Also I do not like when I see people giving new members false information on purpose, for their benefit. It isn't fair and I want to do something about it, especially on December 18th.
.sea

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby fakeviolinz » Tue Dec 10, 2013 12:50 am

1. What date did you register as a CS member? September 12, 2011.
    2. How many posts have you made in the forum (at the time of applying): 5,206.
    3. How many days a week do you usually visit CS? Every day, every week, as long as I have an intact charger for a device I use to get on CS, like my 3DS.
    4. How many hours per day do you usually spend on CS, on a day that you do visit? At the very least, around 3-7 in the week, 9-11 hours on the weekends, although it may not always look it.
    5. Can you think of any particular skills you can bring to the position? Yes. I try to help out as much as I can. I visit the suggestions/problems board at least every day, {but often the questions I find have already been answered, occasionally I can add on to the last post to help improve it} and I lurk in the General chat looking for posts that should be locked but haven't been locked yet. I reply to those posts, reminding them what the rules say, and report it for a moderator to lock. I also consider myself to be quite good on trade values and 'peer meditation', and I know all the functions of the site by heart.
    6. Why do you want to be a General Helper? Because I enjoy helping everyone else. It's been a small dream to have a coloured name, but that isn't why I want to be one. I want to be one because helping is a passion of mine, with art. I especially love helping the new players get to know this site and the mods with reminders of rules. Helping people is a gift to the new members. When I was new, I barely understood the basics of CS. I finally found myself learning, because other players chose to help me. Even one small message could brighten my day because I had learned something new. I want to give that to other players- the secure feeling that people get when you guide them in the right direction and the help needed to help make their skills better. I don't want any new player to go without help. Nobody deserves to learn things on their own, and frankly nobody can do it by themselves. I also applied the last time you sent the applications out, and although my request was denied I am trying once more, but no hard feelings if I must wait for another. I try to help in as many ways I can, and would like to continue helping CS.
Last edited by fakeviolinz on Tue Dec 10, 2013 1:13 am, edited 1 time in total.
spencer - they/them - lover of rats and bugs
pfp drawn by my gf @maddoxdragon_ on ig ♡
fakeviolinz

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby -Vulpes Inculta- » Tue Dec 10, 2013 1:12 am

What date did you register as a CS member?:
The thirty-first on July, 2012.

How many posts have you made in the forum (at the time of applying):

How many days a week do you usually visit CS?
I am normally on as much as I can be, which is usually everyday.
I generally spend all the time I have into being on this website, whether it be roleplaying, chatting, or trading pets.

How many hours per day do you usually spend on CS, on a day that you do visit?
As stated above, I dedicated all my free time into being on this website.

Can you think of any particular skills you can bring to the position?
I am dabble in German, and I've done work in peer mediation before, though it was breif, I was able to understand the basics of it. I did not know there was a forum for answering questions, but I will happily participate in it if it means helping someone. I am also in JROTC, learning respect, ethical ways to solve problems, and how to help fellow cadets and citizens.

Why do you want to be a General Helper?
It would be an honor to have the respect, and ability that this position offers. I enjoy helping people, and if those I help are happy, then I am satisfied. I am a very dedicated person, if I say I will do something, I most certainly do it, for bother my honor, and my integrity.
I am Vulpes Inculta, leader of the Frumentarii. Respect me, or be crucified like the profligate you are.
-Vulpes Inculta-

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Wolfie Lee » Tue Dec 10, 2013 1:21 am

1.What date did you register as a CS member?: Monday, April 2nd, 2012 (if it's less than 8 months ago, do not apply)
2.How many posts have you made in the forum (at the time of applying): 755 posts (if it's less than 300, do not apply)
3.How many days a week do you usually visit CS? 7 days a week
4.How many hours per day do you usually spend on CS, on a day that you do visit? 3 hours
5.Can you think of any particular skills you can bring to the position (this is not required) (for example do you speak any other languages, or have you had any experience in peer mediation? Do you consider yourself a trade-value expert? Do you already answer a lot of questions in the forum?) I am a trade expert, I love being nice, I have never stolen art. I also can help out people who need it. I give free pets.
6.Why do you want to be a General Helper? I have always wanted to be a staff member. Chicken Smoothie is the only thing I go on for the internet. I have never swore in my life. I really want to be it. I can spell great and I can teach others. I also love to share. God Bless You!
Darkness cannot drive out darkness; only light can do that. Hate cannot drive out hate; only love can do that.

~Martin Luther King Jr.
Wolfie Lee

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby draft » Tue Dec 10, 2013 1:34 am

What date did you register as a CS member?:Thu Nov 08, 2012 4:24 am (if it's less than 8 months ago, do not apply)
How many posts have you made in the forum (at the time of applying): 2398 well maybe more(if it's less than 300, do not apply)
How many days a week do you usually visit CS? Im only on as much as I can be but its everyday usually
How many hours per day do you usually spend on CS, on a day that you do visit? the whole day but sometimes im not online
Can you think of any particular skills you can bring to the position (this is not required) (for example do you speak any other languages, or have you had any experience in peer mediation? Do you consider yourself a trade-value expert? Do you already answer a lot of questions in the forum?) My skill is to BBcode and I know the forum very well and im kinda good at Trade value.And I can lead others and I can solve fight problems
Why do you want to be a General Helper? well, when I was a newbie and i wanted help about something I PM a general helper, she told me how to do it and i told her how did you get your name pink? and she said you got to be a general helper.
and then as i explore the forum I found a topic about generel helpers and I found out they help new people in chicken smoothie and then I was like "I want to help newbies, to make it easier for them, To help them Understand How to do these things like when I was a newbie!"
draft

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby addelyn » Tue Dec 10, 2013 2:02 am

APPLICATON (please post your completed form in this topic)
What date did you register as a CS member?: (if it's less than 8 months ago, do not apply) March 28th, 2009

How many posts have you made in the forum (at the time of applying): (if it's less than 300, do not apply) 4034

How many days a week do you usually visit CS? Every day.

How many hours per day do you usually spend on CS, on a day that you do visit? 3-4 hours (sometimes longer) normally on weekdays, 6-7 on weekends.

Can you think of any particular skills you can bring to the position (this is not required) (for example do you speak any other languages, or have you had any experience in peer mediation? I can speak Spanish, Greek, a little German, and fluent Latin (which is not a spoken language, but it is the basis for many other languages (Italian, German, Spanish, Portugese, etc), so I can easily understand some words in other languages). I am involved in many hobbies that help me gain leadership qualities. I am president of my 4-H club, vice president for my school, and I student teach dance and help tutor children in some of my other free time. I've been a camp counselor for over 5 years and have been experienced in some peer meditation. I consider myself a very easy person to work with, and I try to be more help than harm. I've been around CS for a consistent 4 years now and know all the 'ins and the outs' of the site. I have also been trained in BBCode and HTTP if that helps as well.

Do you consider yourself a trade-value expert? Do you already answer a lot of questions in the forum?) Yes, I help out on the Fair Trade Thread often and have a very good understanding of the rarities, demands, and values of the CS pets and items. I often get PM's from other players asking for trade advice and help.

Why do you want to be a General Helper? I want to be a GH to help better ChickenSmoothie and to help players in need of assistance or guidance. When I first came to CS, I had no clue what to do and how to do things. I want to be able to teach new CS players like me, when I first started years ago, the rules of the trade and how to get around CS. I believe that helping new members to learn and gain knowledge about the site will raise up more leaders in society, and will help them to gain confidence in themselves. CS has taught me many life skills and has boosted my confidence to be a leader and to help others who need help or guidance. I want to be there for those people, and to always be someone that will bring people up. I enjoy CS very much, and would love to be able to get more involved.
Last edited by addelyn on Sat Dec 14, 2013 1:33 am, edited 2 times in total.
hispanohablantes...enviame un mensaje

equestrian, student, pianist, game of thrones fan.

s/o to DD, pid, roux and reeses
addelyn

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Batman » Tue Dec 10, 2013 2:04 am

What date did you register as a CS member?:
Thu Mar 17, 2011 2:25 pm
How many posts have you made in the forum (at the time of applying):
Total posts:10752
(0.02% of all posts / 10.77 posts per day)
How many days a week do you usually visit CS?
7 days a week, unless anything spontaneously pops up.
How many hours per day do you usually spend on CS, on a day that you do visit?
I spend anywhere from 1-4 average, more if I stay up.
Can you think of any particular skills you can bring to the position?
I try my best to help others, and usually find myself offering various services to others. Although many people probably do the same, I do pride myself of allowing people to have a second chance, but being a calm strict tone at the same time.
Why do you want to be a General Helper?
Why? Because I have met some of the best staff members, who each have given me an insight on how wonderful helping people really is. I am blessed to have become such wonderful friends with Weselydog, Briarrose, Winter and Bel, and many more staff members around the CAAA(Character adoption addicts anonymous).
I wish the best of luck for all the other members of cs who might or might not receive the position. I am always ecstatic to see people I know receive positions:)
Image Image Image

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx..
xxxxxxx Links
xxxxxxImage
xxxxxxImage
xxxxxxImage
xxxxxxImage
xxxxxxImage
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx..

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
Credits: pfp + nav buttons | pixel fullbody | soft fullbody | deco art | </>
Batman

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby chocolate orchids ~ » Tue Dec 10, 2013 2:13 am

-post removed at user's request-
Last edited by chocolate orchids ~ on Tue Dec 10, 2013 11:12 am, edited 1 time in total.
chocolate orchids ~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby terrier » Tue Dec 10, 2013 2:21 am

What date did you register as a CS member?: Mon Apr 23, 2012

How many posts have you made in the forum: 2352

How many days a week do you usually visit CS?: All 7 days a week

How many hours per day do you usually spend on CS, on a day that you do visit?: On the weekends, it's usually all day (( If I'm not doing anything )) and on the weekdays, it's normally for 5-7 hours.

Can you think of any particular skills you can bring to the position?: I do know some French, (( but not much to hold a conversation, although I can understand some )) but I know trading value very well, I report things when I need to, I always watch what's going on in threads, and I believe that I can help almost anyone's problem, no matter the cost.
    I've never been mean or aggressive to any member on here, and I believe as well that I'm very nice and kind to the other members on Chicken Smoothie, especially to the ones in the communities that I like to chat with.

Why do you want to be a General Helper?: I think that it would be an honor to be part of the staff, and especially to have the job of a General Helper. I'm going to be honest and say that I love helping people. No lie, ever since I was young, the thought of helping people was just wonderful to me. Whether it was charity, or just everyday problems, I always tried to help. And I'd like to carry that onto Chicken Smoothie.
----

tumblrdaask.fm
terrier

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Normal and Casual » Tue Dec 10, 2013 2:47 am

1. What date did you register as a CS member?: 03 May 2012 18:23
2. How many posts have you made in the forum (at the time of applying): 971
3. How many days a week do you usually visit CS? Usually, I visit seven days a week, unless for some reason I am out of town or have lost internet connection some other way.
4. How many hours per day do you usually spend on CS, on a day that you do visit? Depending on the day, I spend no less than one hour at the least. However, most days I tend to stay on for 4 or 5+ hours.
5. Can you think of any particular skills you can bring to the position? I have been a General Helper on other forums and websites before. I am a very skilled and knowledgeable trader, and I know all of CS's rules and guidelines.
6. Why do you want to be a General Helper?
I've always been very devoted to Chicken Smoothie, before I ever joined, I still visited the website to look at all the new pets and see what was in store. I've also always very much wanted to be a helper of some sort on CS, so that people know that they can come to me whenever it is needed. For, I love helping others out, both online and in real life. I've been waiting a while for another chance like this, and I'm very excited to see who is accepted.
Last edited by Normal and Casual on Tue Dec 10, 2013 2:50 am, edited 1 time in total.
returning to CS after my mysterious disappearance some ten odd years ago

they/them | adult

Normal and Casual

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me