Applications Open for "Fanart Archivist" position

Announcements about events or changes to the website and forum

Re: Applications Open for "Fanart Archivist" position

Postby cmichb » Tue Nov 20, 2012 3:13 pm

How many hours do you usually spend on CS on an average day?: 3 hours or more
How many days a week do you usually visit CS?: Usually all days, unless I have tons of homework or chores to do. I try to squeeze in enough time for CS cause it's my second home. :)
Why do you want to be a fanart archivist?: Because it sounds awesome. o3o
hi n' stuff.
cmichb

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby pew » Tue Nov 20, 2012 3:15 pm

How many hours do you usually spend on CS on an average day?: On weekdays usually 4-6 hours. On weekends I sometimes am on 6-14 hours a day
How many days a week do you usually visit CS?:Usually seven, rarely 5 or 6. I am on everyday to check trades and messages, or do some other things like checking the forums.
Why do you want to be a fanart archivist?: I love CS and oppertunities like this are great! Also, it kinda helps others in a way and I like that.

:) Thank you! :)
✩ she/her
toyhou.se
pew

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Beta. » Tue Nov 20, 2012 3:16 pm

How many hours do you usually spend on CS on an average day?: On weekends, 7-8 hours. Weekdays, 3-4
How many days a week do you usually visit CS?: Almost every day, less on vacations though but I don't vacation much.
Why do you want to be a fanart archivist?: I enjoy seeing the fanart as I frequently view the CS Fan Art/poems/stories thread. I'd like to make myself helpful in a way that's also enjoyable to myself. Sorting fanart sounds enjoyable to me really, since I'll be able to view and sort all the different art drawn by different levels of artists.
Beta.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby bangarain » Tue Nov 20, 2012 3:18 pm

How many hours do you usually spend on CS on an average day?: Really depends. I haven't been on much lately but do check it every day, and if I got this position I'd of course be on plent!
How many days a week do you usually visit CS?: Every day of the week, usually.
Why do you want to be a fanart archivist?: I'm an artist myself and I love looking at other people's art! I love art in general, whether doodling, full out drawing or watching other people draw. I would love to help with the fanart archive and I promise I'd do my best! Plus I'm kind of OCD which can be kind of good when it comes with organisational stuff. :B
bangarain

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby atmos, bro. » Tue Nov 20, 2012 3:25 pm

How many hours do you usually spend on CS on an average day?:
    Approximately 8-10 hours daily. I'm homeschooled, so I'm on during the day and night.

How many days a week do you usually visit CS?:
    Every day, quite religiously.

Why do you want to be a fanart archivist?:
    I've always wanted a position here on CS, and this seemed like a good fit because I love Oekaki and well, fanart!
atmos, bro.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Lady Masquerade » Tue Nov 20, 2012 3:27 pm

How many hours do you usually spend on CS on an average day?:On school days, it's around around 8am-11pm. On weekends it's usually from 10am-12am.

How many days a week do you usually visit CS?: Every single day. Unless I'm sick, I'm always on. Actually, I think I come on when I'm sick. And I also come on when I'm on vacation. That flusters the family at times. However, I rarely ever go on vacation, so I can say I'm always on.

Why do you want to be a fanart archivist?: Many reasons. I love to see the fanart from CS members. I have it bookmarked, and I post there when I find something worth posting. It's usually everything I want to comment on, but I know that would spam up the thread in no time, and it would be wise to not do such a thing. I hear that working on such a big website can be tough, but I'm always ready for a challenge, and I love the idea of helping this place out. This is my favorite website, and a big obsession of mine. I can't design, so I know I'll never be an artist. xD
    However, being able to do something would really make my day, since all it does is require good knowledge of organizing things and using coding. Both I can easily do. I don't have any questions when it comes to things like that, and it comes naturally for me. This would be a job that I'm ready for. c:
Last edited by Lady Masquerade on Tue Nov 20, 2012 3:36 pm, edited 1 time in total.
hello!! i am retired, but feel free to message me if you ever need some help <3
Helpful links for New Members!
Adopt a Newbie - Newbie Guide & Index - Help Tickets - GHAA: Free Pets for Newbies
Lady Masquerade

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby latin » Tue Nov 20, 2012 3:32 pm

How many hours do you usually spend on CS on an average day?: 5 hours
How many days a week do you usually visit CS?: Every day
Why do you want to be a fanart archivist?: I really like to help out CS. I also like looking at art.
        faber est suae quisque fortunae
        please don't expect fast replies.
        also i love got7 and mark tuan
latin

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby RPFLightMyFire » Tue Nov 20, 2012 3:34 pm

How many hours do you usually spend on CS on an average day?: Probably around 10 or so. I am homeschooled and I get done with school at like 12:00 PM. (Or just 12:00 for some people who live in other countries.) then I stay up really late on CS (It's a bit of an addiction hehe)
How many days a week do you usually visit CS?: Seven.
Why do you want to be a fanart archivist?: Because I really would love to be able to support CS like this. I love the site and I think it would be great if there was a fan art archive. I love art myself, and I love seeing other peoples art. I would really enjoy being able seeing lots of people's art, especially when it's about something I enjoy to much. I personally find organizing things fun (you should see my room, haha.) because everything looks so nice and neat afterwards. I used to be an archivist for another site.
i used to have a neat signature just like i used to think i had my life put together lol
RPFLightMyFire

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby kyum- » Tue Nov 20, 2012 3:34 pm

It depends, really. Sometimes I come on for the whole day, 7am to 9pm my time. xD Of course with little breaks in between for eating e.t.c.

How many days a week do you usually visit CS?:
I come on to CS everyday, Monday to Sunday. x) I never miss, unless there's something in real life going on. ouo

Being a fanart archivist sounds really fun, and something more to do on CS. There's loads to do on CS already, but archiving would really add to it. x) Also, that'd mean I wouldn't miss any of the awesome art these artists make for CS, and great writings from the writers. Also, I love archiving. I've been an archivist for, I don't know, only two adoption centres I think, and I really enjoy it. x) I guess I would like this position too, because I'd feel like I was helping CS out, even just a little. :)
currently wip (or forever idk)
but have a gif of my day6 boys <3
kyum-

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby sapiosexual » Tue Nov 20, 2012 3:36 pm

I am a very active member, as CS is my main site. I get on normally a half an hour before school, then right after school, I stay on for about 7 hours [the time I get home to my bedtime]. On the weekends, it's basically right when I get up to right when I go to bed. Possibly over 12 hours.
How many days a week do you normally visit CS?:
I visit CS every day. Even when I cannot get to the computer, I can easily use my Android.
I would like to be a fanart archivist because I remember back a few years ago, when I shared accounts with my sister, when there was a fanart archive. I remember how thriving it was and I would like to get it back and maintain it. If I am picked, I will make sure that we don't lose it again. C: I would love to be able to see the wonderful things that members have made in the past and help contribute to the site by bringing the fanart archive back again. I do have over-average BB coding knowledge in my opinion and slight HTML knowledge. I love CS dearly and would like to help in any way possible. :3
I am responsible and just can't stand clutter. I love organizing and would devote most of my CS time to doing this.
Thank you for taking time to read this application even though you probably have many more to tend to. C:

** Edited for spelling mistakes, sorry!
Last edited by sapiosexual on Sat Nov 24, 2012 8:29 am, edited 1 time in total.
sapiosexual

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me