HIRING: Mods and GH, RESULTS DELAYED UNTIL AUGUST

Announcements about events or changes to the website and forum

Re: NOW HIRING: Oekaki Mods, Roleplay Mods, General Helpers

Postby *LunaPuppy* » Sun Jun 28, 2015 4:28 am

Swiftalu wrote:
*LunaPuppy* wrote:I have a quick question: Can anyone apply for General Helper even if they have not been on CS for a while? For instance if they joined maybe two weeks ago would they still be able to get picked for the position?

As long as you meet the requirements of being on CS for at least 6 months and having 300 forums posts at minimum then you can apply, if you are under those requirements then I would assume you will not be picked. There will probably be more job openings next year though if you miss it this year!

Aww. Well your right there is always next year! And I will be more experienced then too. Thanks for the help!
Soon
*LunaPuppy*

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ronomy » Sun Jun 28, 2015 5:03 am

quick little question. not sure if anyone would be able to answer it, but;
    as a general helper, would you need to spend your entire time helping out? if not, how much time should we put into helping? i am debating whether or not to apply, because i am unsure if i would have enough time to rollplay and respond to trades. thank you to whoever answers!
ronomy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby AquilaFuga » Sun Jun 28, 2015 5:08 am

u n i q u e wrote:quick little question. not sure if anyone would be able to answer it, but;
    as a general helper, would you need to spend your entire time helping out? if not, how much time should we put into helping? i am debating whether or not to apply, because i am unsure if i would have enough time to rollplay and respond to trades. thank you to whoever answers!

No, not all your time has to be dedicated to helping - having fun on the site is important too! But you have to be prepared to help when someone approaches you (ie: through PM), or if you happen to see someone who is struggling around the forum - there's no real way to say 'you should spend 1 hour a day doing this and 3 hours doing that' because that isn't how the job works. Sometimes (such as when an event is going on) you may find yourself busier than regular days.

It's very easy (and encouraged) to carry on doing stuff you like, such as roleplaying and trading, but you shouldn't forget about your duties. It's your responsibility to check the help tickets, intros and help boards regularly and help out with whatever you can. If someone PMs you, you should be willing to help them as soon as possible or direct them to someone who can if you can't help immediately yourself. ^__^ That doesn't have to encroach on your time spent simply enjoying your time on the site, and with the rest of the team helping out and doing their share, it rarely does.

▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔
    xHello. Call me Aquila.
    ▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁

AquilaFuga
Admin Assistant

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ~ Sparkyy ~ » Sun Jun 28, 2015 5:13 am

I've not been on CS for 6 months, only 3, but I entered, does that mean my aplication wont count? I have over 1k posts, and I know almost everything about the site. (Rares list, gaps, worths, oekaki, forums, trading, coding and others though)
╔══════════════════╗
Hey, I'm Sparkyy.
Over to the side is my FoxFan, Toby.

Mods: Me and Arrow--wolf are sisters
╚══════════════════╝
╔══════════════════╗
DeviantArt
╚══════════════════╝
╔══════════════════╗

╚══════════════════╝
~ Sparkyy ~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Swiftalu » Sun Jun 28, 2015 5:15 am

~ Sparky Cat ~ wrote:
I've not been on CS for 6 months, only 3, but I entered, does that mean my aplication wont count? I have over 1k posts, and I know almost everything about the site. (Rares list, gaps, worths, oekaki, forums, trading, coding and others though)

Even if you know a lot about the site, if you do not meet the requirements your form will not be counted. However, you can always apply next time!
Swiftalu

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ~ Sparkyy ~ » Sun Jun 28, 2015 5:17 am

Swiftalu wrote:
~ Sparky Cat ~ wrote:

Even if you know a lot about the site, if you do not meet the requirements your form will not be counted. However, you can always apply next time!

May I ask why does it need ro be 6 months on the site? ^^

Edit - I just re - read it and it says prefferably, not required, so will it count?
╔══════════════════╗
Hey, I'm Sparkyy.
Over to the side is my FoxFan, Toby.

Mods: Me and Arrow--wolf are sisters
╚══════════════════╝
╔══════════════════╗
DeviantArt
╚══════════════════╝
╔══════════════════╗

╚══════════════════╝
~ Sparkyy ~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Swiftalu » Sun Jun 28, 2015 5:20 am

~ Sparky Cat ~ wrote:
Swiftalu wrote:
~ Sparky Cat ~ wrote:

May I ask why does it need ro be 6 months on the site? ^^

This is because members who join within the first 6 months usually are not as experienced with the site as members who have been here for years and years. Since staff are looking for experienced members, the member for at least 6 months is put in. c:
Swiftalu

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby saint » Sun Jun 28, 2015 5:27 am

Question - So. Say if we actually become a moderator. Can you change your Username?
saint

Postby imp. » Sun Jun 28, 2015 5:49 am

I have a question.... Are older members more likely to become General Helpers?
imp.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Scarlet Janefox » Sun Jun 28, 2015 5:52 am

TechKat wrote:
I have a question.... Are older members more likely to become General Helpers?

I think so, since they have more experience on the site.
I am fennec.
Hear me scream.
Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

Any pronouns

Flight Rising

Youtube
(Mostly dance videos,
some animation stuff)

Toyhou.se

Trade Thread

Current auction:
Cyberpunk store item set