Chicken Smoothie is now 6 years old!

Announcements about events or changes to the website and forum

Re: Chicken Smoothie is now 6 years old!

Postby Devonsona » Thu Apr 10, 2014 8:18 pm

How long have you been a CS member?
i got hacked and the account couldn't be brought back so.. but in all since 2008
since this day i still miss my first pet....the sun back (on that old account i mean)

What's your best memory from your time so far on CS?
getting my first store pet
What was your worst memory or biggest trade mistake?
canceling a trade for a pet i never saw again
What do you think CS will be like in the future?
well i hope ill be a artist so ill keep my head high!
but i think we could be safe without coppa
and no hackers
and no scammers
Y O U T U B ED E V I A N T A R TR E D P E T SS O N G
𝑻 𝒉 𝒐 𝒖 𝒈 𝒉 𝒕 𝑰 ' 𝒅 𝒃 𝒆 𝒅 𝒆 𝒂 𝒅 𝒃 𝒚 𝒏 𝒐 𝒘
T U M B L RS P O T I F Y M I XB O Y F R I E N DP E T S
Devonsona

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby CookieCat000 » Thu Apr 10, 2014 8:22 pm

•How long have you been a CS member?
About a few months ^_^

•What's your best memory from your time so far on CS?
Theres lots! when I was new I was welcomed by many awesome people! ^_^ Also I started a nyan kitten adoptables on this!

•What was your worst memory or biggest trade mistake?
My biggest trade mistake: http://www.chickensmoothie.com/trades/v ... cY9vjFTWuA
That bunny was a 3rd prize I won in a art contest but I traded it for commons, I regret it so much D: ( And when they got it they instantly put it up for auction, how cruel! ) Aww well, I learnt a lesson...

•What do you think CS will be like in the future?
Even more awesome, new friends and more ^_^
I don't really come here anymore
CookieCat000

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby meowool » Thu Apr 10, 2014 8:37 pm

How long have you been a CS member? Since Oct 2009, although I do remember adopting pets before there were accounts!
What's your best memory from your time so far on CS? Getting the Violet-Eyed Lion
What was your worst memory or biggest trade mistake?...I can't remember, and I have said some very stupid things. (That is a very big understatement!

EVEN MORE AWESOMER!
meowool

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby 心の血 » Thu Apr 10, 2014 8:38 pm

* How long have you been a CS member?
Since April 2010! I remember being on just in time for Chicken Smoothie's 3rd birthday (not on this account, more later)
* What's your best memory from your time so far on CS?
I honestly can't say, I loved it all! I really really liked the Slumber Party Event: I supported Dreams and my little sis (darkmare!) supported Nightmares. Sibling rivalry, such fun!
* What was your worst memory or biggest trade mistake?
My old account broke: that's the one that I started on in 2010, then I lost the password because my email got deleted! I have sent in some help tickets about all my pets on that account, so hopefully it can be resolved, but it's still sad, I did so much on that account!
* What do you think CS will be like in the future?
I personally hope it doesn't change too much, and stays just as awesome. However, I bet it will stay really cool, with great new pets and fancy items! Yay!

Thank you so much CS for a great...
OMGosh, I've been on here 4 years! That's a little shocking! But great!
--Goodbye Chicken Smoothie!
I've decided to quit, so all my pets are up for grabs! Please take them to a better home!
心の血

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby A Random Moustache » Thu Apr 10, 2014 8:59 pm

6 months and 12 days ^^

Getting gifts and nice trades from people. Also getting my UR Holly Dog from the Dec. 18 adopts :3

Trading an advent list for C$ just to buy a set of a store pet /).- Also when I was a newbie, I didn't know what's fair or not so I sent out a bunch of trades for older pets for newer ones and I got everyone that I trade mad at me; some foed me some posted on the TRT :)

I actually don't know. As I haven't been in this site for a year ^^ (First CS birthday! Woop woop!) Eh but I hope more awesome features! <3

Personal Message
I know, I know! This is not included XD I just added it! Okay so here it goes.. Happy happy birthday Chicken Smoothie! Congratulations to Tess for building an AWESOME site that stayed strong for 6 YEARS?! :o That's impressive! Because of this site, it helped me overcome my fear of talking to strangers (stupid child stories..) and improved my drawing When I first found out about this site I really thought this thing was the site of the game where you put a chick in a can XD because of the name /)_. But no, first impression is wrong! Hahah! Awesome events, pets, staff, members; what can I ask for? :3
FR wrote:
A Random Moustache

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby DragonWizard » Thu Apr 10, 2014 9:03 pm

CS Birthday Quiz
How long have you been a CS member?I joined July 2011 so nearly 3 years
What's your best memory from your time so far on CS? When I first joined everyone was so helpful and kind, they made me feel so welcome.
What was your worst memory or biggest trade mistake? When I was a newbie I was told a pet was not worth much by a trader so I traded it for a lot less than it was worth. In a way it helped though because I learn't very quickly after that on how to trade fairly and how much different pets were worth.
What do you think CS will be like in the future? I think it would be amazing if the pets could move in the future, I know at the moment it isn't possible but I can dream ;)
DragonWizard

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Crunchie » Thu Apr 10, 2014 9:25 pm

CS Birthday Quiz
  • How long have you been a CS member?
    4 years, 1 month, 7 days :D
  • What's your best memory from your time so far on CS?
    Hmmm, that is extremely hard to choose, but it would probably have to be getting my first ever Sunback!
  • What was your worst memory or biggest trade mistake?
    Ironically my best memory is also kinda my worst trade mistake. :lol: I traded a Moonswirl for my Sunback (they were very few up for trade - they were like gold dust! ). Later that day, a Sunback hoarder was disbanding their hoard and was auctioning some. A moonswirl was an auto for 2 sunbacks... ;)
  • What do you think CS will be like in the future?
    Older pets will get keep on getting rarer! I remember when I first joined, 09's were commons. :o And I'm sure the site will keep getting better and better!
On a break, replies will be very slow
Crunchie

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Yoyce » Thu Apr 10, 2014 9:32 pm

CS Birthday Quiz

Almost 4 years! I'll be celebrating my CS "birthday" in August. =)

I have a lot of great memories! Making new friends, getting dreamies, becoming the General Helper... too many to name them all!

Mmmmm... I don't really remember. I have some bad memories because not every CS user is a nice user, but I'm more focused on good things than bad. =)

It all depends what Staff will do. There are still some unsolved problems (older Store pets rarities) and ideas waiting to be realised. Despite being big and successful site, it needs still a lot of work or maybe it needs this work because of being so big. It's all up to You, Tess and guys! : )
After years of commitment to the site I was treated like a dirt, falsely accused and judged by almost everyone with no chance to explain. I do not see the point to stay here anymore, so it's a farewell!

Your life is important. Have a good one.

Contact the Raccoon Master:
>> FlightRising << >> deviantArt <<
Yoyce

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Velaris » Thu Apr 10, 2014 9:36 pm

•How long have you been a CS member? Nearly 2 years!!! <3 I will be celebrating in May! <3
•What's your best memory from your time so far on CS? When I was traded a Dream pet for free! I was so happy, I couldn't actually put it in enough words. I felt I didn't thank them well enough haha
•What was your worst memory or biggest trade mistake? Someone sent me a trade for my 2008 Cookie Dog (he's a re-release which I was lucky enough to get from Christmas one year<3) and offered a 2013 very rare store pet! It was disasterous, I felt as though I was going to explode :(
•What do you think CS will be like in the future? Amazing as usual! The pets get better and better each year! (Well, except all the years gone by haha I love the pets from 2008)

xxxxxxxxxxxx
vulpixbirthday dec 31st capricorn Image

"moonlight drowns out all but the brightest stars."

©

xxxxxxxxxxxx

Velaris

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Bella. » Thu Apr 10, 2014 9:45 pm

Since September 2008, so 5 1/2 years, and I am still here!
Hmm... best memory? Not sure... Maybe when for the first time I actually reached the candy cap for the Halloween Event last year xD I normally almost get there, but never quite!
Ugh, too many to list. Probably all my newbie ones, from a period of 2008 to about mid 2010 - I had no idea of values, and it was even harder without the rarities system in place! I look back now at some old trades and think "Gosh, what on earth was I doing?!" Haha
Better, obviously. I hate to think it will ever cease to operate, as I do not know what I would do with my life anymore O_O But in the future, I see me as the ruler of all CSians, and everyone will be my minions.
|
:

:
|
|
:

:
|
|
:

:
|