Roleplay Moderators - Applications closed! Now choosing.

Announcements about events or changes to the website and forum

Re: Roleplay Moderators - Now hiring! (age 16+)

Postby Lady Who » Mon Jan 21, 2013 2:06 am

APPLICATON

What date did you register as a CS member?:
Jul 05, 2011
How many posts have you made in the forum (at the time of applying):
13127 post (and growing)
How many days a week do you usually visit CS, and how many hours do you usually spend per day?
everyday, 6 to 12
Have you moderated on any other forums before? If so, please link to them
was a mod here
and one here
Have you participated in many roleplays outside of CS before? If there are any places in particular, please link to them.
i rolplay alot with my BFF in real life. but i only do it on CS if you mean websites
Have you participated in many roleplays on CS before?
16+ and one in PM
Why do you want to be a roleplay moderator for CS?
i love rolePlay and i love to help out around CS and i wunt do more then telling a other mod about it and it been a dream of my to help CS.
ImageImage
Lady Who

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby leirah. » Mon Jan 21, 2013 2:20 am

1.What date did you register as a CS member?: (if it's less than 6 months ago, do not apply): Feburary 4, 2012
2.How many posts have you made in the forum (at the time of applying): (if it's less than 300, do not apply) 10794
3.How many days a week do you usually visit CS, and how many hours do you usually spend per day?: I'm on every day of the week unless important occasions or something comes up. Usually I'm on 7 hours a day, but weekends I'm usually on 18 hours a day, but on weekdays when I'm sick then I'm on cs more too.
4.Have you moderated on any other forums before? If so, please link to them Ive been a moderator on plenty, but most died 3:
Snowclan rp(Half dead 3:)
Border Lines
Hidden In The Mist
Have you participated in many roleplays outside of CS before? If there are any places in particular, please link to them. actually not really I prefer to stay on CS and role play there, but on Horse Island I rped on there before.
5.Have you participated in many roleplays on CS before?: I've been in like over 20 rp's, but most of them died because no one rped on them anymore or their owner closed it down.
6.Why do you want to be a roleplay moderator for CS? I may not deserve it as much as some people do and I may not even deserve it at all, but cs I really love I have great friends and a lot of them including cs had helped me when I lost my most favorite dog that we had a past together. Therefore since all I do is rp mainly on cs I thought maybe I would be good at this job.
7.Can you think of any particular skills you can bring to the position (this is not required) (for example have you run your own roleplay website before, or have you had any experience in peer mediation?) I haven't owned my own rp site, but I'm in 2 peer mediations. We have a drawing class with kids my ages and up. So we can talk to each other and work out ways to help ourselves become better artists. I'm the head one of everyone meaning I'm kinda the teacher's pet who approved or denied everyone's art. Then on Wednesday nights I go to a thing called Awanas which is a group discussion about our future and about god.
[center]
↹leaving CS due to the fact I happen to disagree with a certain rule.
[size=85]"What did he do to you?"

"He loved me."

leirah.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby dragongoddest » Mon Jan 21, 2013 2:24 am

1.What date did you register as a CS member?: Sun Mar 06, 2011 3:56 am
2.How many posts have you made in the forum (at the time of applying): (:11533
3.How many days a week do you usually visit CS, and how many hours do you usually spend per day? I get on every day and spend any wear from 4 hours to all day on cs
4.Have you moderated on any other forums before? no sorry
5.Have you participated in many roleplays outside of CS before? yes but I don't have links to them sorry
6.Have you participated in many roleplays on CS before? yes
7.Why do you want to be a roleplay moderator for CS? I would love to help keep the cs roleplay bourds clean and kid friendly. I also would love to help out. I love to roleplay and am very familare with it. I am a very calm person and am able to keep cool when needed. im not one to pick sides and listen well to the full story before making a decision. im also not afraid to ask ther mods if I need help with a sichwation instead of just going on what I think is right
8.Can you think of any particular skills you can bring to the position I am very familare with roleplaying I do a lot of it inside and outside of cs and the internet
ImageImageImageImageImage
dragongoddest

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby .kestral » Mon Jan 21, 2013 2:29 am

Due to us both being on this account, we are both applying. We understand the risks this may bring, and understand it is unlikely that one of us will be accepted as the site cannot trust the other not to take advantage of what this may bring. Neither of us will take advantage, but feel that if we both apply, and both get accepted it will be easier. If it comes down to it and one of us is accepted, the one who wasn't promises not to take advantage of the extra abilities it may bring.

APPLICATON - Kestral
  1. What date did you register as a CS member?: November 1st 2009
  2. How many posts have you made in the forum (at the time of applying): 9237, around 6000 of those are probably mine.
  3. How many days a week do you usually visit CS, and how many hours do you usually spend per day? 7 Days a week, and as often as I can. I log in on my ipod or my phone if I can't get onto my pc.
  4. Have you moderated on any other forums before? If so, please link to them No sorry
  5. Have you participated in many roleplays outside of CS before? If there are any places in particular, please link to them. I roleplayed a lot on Howrse in the past, but am drifting away, I roleplay on the Goey forum ran by a CS member.
  6. Have you participated in many roleplays on CS before? Yes, tons
  7. Why do you want to be a roleplay moderator for CS? When browsing the roleplay forums I am often saddened to see the roleplays breaking the rules, using excessive violent or romantic scenes in roleplays or thinking a swearword isn't a swearword just because it is starred out.
  8. Can you think of any particular skills you can bring to the position (this is not required)I have run lots of roleplays on CS in the past and making sure the rules were followed was usually quite easy. I have never run a roleplay site, but I have roleplayed elsewhere and have experience with many people's roleplay styles. I can respond to people in a way where I get my point across without sounding harsh or snappy. I am willing to be kind to people, but even when dealing with friends I know there is a limit, that they don't get a softer warning just because they are my friends.

APPLICATON - Leo
  1. What date did you register as a CS member?: I registered on my own account at the end of 2008, I left for a while before joining my sister on her account.
  2. How many posts have you made in the forum (at the time of applying): My account had a couple of thousand, my sister and me have 9237, around 3000 are mine.
  3. How many days a week do you usually visit CS, and how many hours do you usually spend per day? 7 days a week, I post less than Kess but I am usually there on my ipod or watching on the pc.
  4. Have you moderated on any other forums before? If so, please link to them One, but it died of and no longer exists.
  5. Have you participated in many roleplays outside of CS before? If there are any places in particular, please link to them. Not really, only the forum mentioned above.
  6. Have you participated in many roleplays on CS before? Many, I like roleplaying on CS
  7. Why do you want to be a roleplay moderator for CS?
    I would like the chance to gain moderating experience in a kind, usually friendly environment. I think I am capable of dealing with many of the issues that arise in the roleplay forums and would like to see the roleplay forums tidied up a little as currently they do have some issues with people breaking the rules.
  8. Can you think of any particular skills you can bring to the position (this is not required)I have worked with younger children, older teens, and people with learning or mental disabilities and know that even the roleplay forums on this website likely contains people who don't necessarily understand what they have done wrong. I am ready and willing to deal with them in a way that maybe shows them there mistakes and doesn't just throw them a punishment.
Having serious issues viewing dark colours at the moment. May delay replys to pms. Sorry.

The Leopard Pups
Grey, Black and White. The world revolves and we go with it. Twisting in this everlasting monotony, eyes of green and gold, watching and waiting for our chance, our time. Cytor, Liliana, Serenade, Bayonet, the Prankster, the sweet one, the mother and the lost soul. There birth was a lost event, one in a million, two wandering souls met in the shadows, and these four were created. There pups are the stuff of legend, one lost there sight, one lost there path, one lost there love and the other? The other lost his family, everyone they cared about. He lost his family.
.kestral

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby K a s i e » Mon Jan 21, 2013 2:34 am

1.What date did you register as a CS member?: (if it's less than 6 months ago, do not apply)Jun 15, 2011
2.How many posts have you made in the forum (at the time of applying): (if it's less than 300, do not apply) 2353 (and growing)
3.How many days a week do you usually visit CS, and how many hours do you usually spend per day? Everyday and Maybe 10 hours a day
4.Have you moderated on any other forums before? If so, please link to them Here && Here
5.Have you participated in many roleplays outside of CS before? If there are any places in particular, please link to them. Yes. Here
6.Have you participated in many roleplays on CS before? Yes, I've.
7.Why do you want to be a roleplay moderator for CS? Well, I want to become a roleplay moderator 'cause I'm good a helping others, helping them with stuff, and I'm always roleplaying, and I've been a mod on a a few rp's that I've joined. I know I may not get the spot, but it would be nice. Also, I like to help others who are in need of help, etc.
8.Can you think of any particular skills you can bring to the position (this is not required) (for example have you run your own roleplay website before, or have you had any experience in peer mediation? Well, I can help other who are needing advise, who having trouble with an other member and things like that. Also, I've always wanted to help CS around and I can handle tough situation's.
K a s i e

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Morganizer » Mon Jan 21, 2013 3:01 am

Wednesday Oct 13, 2010

How many days a week do you usually visit CS, and how many hours do you usually spend per day?
I get on CS everyday from the morning (8:30 am) to the late morning (10:00 or 11:00 am). So about two or three hours everyday.

Have you moderated on any other forums before? If so, please link to them.
I have moderated on a very popular help site for Horse Isle called Esroh Legends.

Have you participated in many roleplays outside of CS before? If there are any places in particular, please link to them.
I used to participate in a lot of roleplays on Feral Heart. Nowadays I participate in more one on one roleplays with my friends through Skype.

No, I have never participated in a roleplay here on CS. I'm looking for the right one to jump into.

Ever since I joined this site all I wanted to do was help. I used to get on the CS Help, Suggestions, and Problems boards and try and answer questions, but I was never fast enough to answer before someone else gave the best helpful answer. I've always been very friendly to everybody and helped the best I can with anything I could. This would be a great opportunity for me to help out.

I would really love to be a roleplay moderator, because I feel that I would be helping out with something I love and know very well. Not only that, but I understand how roleplaying can be (it can get out of control) and I want it to be fun for everyone. It's not fun when someone gets in a fight or gets too gruesome and inappropriate with details.

I have a lot of free time and I'd love to devote a big part of my day helping out and clearing up things in the roleplay boards.

I really love CS and I want to continue to watch it grow and prosper. The roleplay boards are a big part of the community and I'd love to see it in shape, organized, and continue to be fun place to be. It's bound to happen, but I don't want anybody to have a bad experience in the CS roleplay boards and I feel if I could help it can be that way.

Can you think of any particular skills you can bring to the position (this is not required) (for example have you run your own roleplay website before, or have you had any experience in peer mediation?)
As for skills, I think that I have plenty that could help me in this position.

- I'm a very unbiased person. I see both sides to a situation always.
- I'm used to helping out with my friends disputes and it always comes to a good conclusion with me helping.
- I love reading. Nothing is a TL;DR with me. I'll read just about anything.
- I have OCD, so anything out of place in the forums would be moved or deleted.
- I've worked as an office aid and teacher's aid at school and am good at organizing.
- I'm a grammar freak. Everything I say grammar wise on forums must be perfect or I won't enter it.

Also, I don't know if psychology helps, but my mom majored in psychology and has been teaching me skills from the field.
Morganizer

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Hekomi » Mon Jan 21, 2013 3:18 am

*shiver* wrote:Quick question!

Is 16 the age limit for ALL mods? Not just roleplay mods? Its my biggest C.S dream to become a general helper because I love to help as much as I can, so I was just wondering. :)

16+ for RP mods, 18+ for GMs.
I don't believe there is an age limit for oekaki mods, or GHs.
*Do not PM me for CS help. Send a ticket instead.*

I am a holibomber!
I have gifted 53 people.
I have received 53 gifts.
Hekomi

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Jericho » Mon Jan 21, 2013 3:22 am

1. What date did you register as a CS member?:
    I registered as a Chickensmoothie member on Wednesday April 14th 2010.

2. How many posts have you made in the forum (at the time of applying):
    I had 11,803 posts before I posted this application.

3. How many days a week do you usually visit CS, and how many hours do you usually spend per day?:
    I log on to Chicken Smoothie every day unless something important is going on in real life. On busy days and holidays I normally spend about 1-2 hours on Chicken Smoothie. On every other day, I spend around 5-8 hours.

4. Have you moderated on any other forums before? If so, please link to them:
    Over the past year I was a roleplay moderator for http://www.frazzledchickens.formspring.com/ which unfortunately needed to shut down due to the fact that the Owner and main admin has given birth and could no longer run it.

5. Have you participated in many roleplays outside of CS before? If there are any places in particular, please link to them.:
    Over the past 6 years (since 2008) I have roleplayed on many sites before including frazzledchickens.formspring.com and howrse.com as well as Chatzy.com and many others that have sadly become inactive and/or gotten deleted.

6. Have you participated in many roleplays on CS before?:
    Yes, I have participated in dozens of roleplays on Chicken Smoothie, everything from one liner roleplays to literate roleplays. As I no longer collect Chicken Smoothie pets like I did when I joined I now tend to stick to the roleplay boards when I'm online.

7. Why do you want to be a roleplay moderator for CS?:
    I would like to be a roleplay moderator for Chicken Smoothie to be able to assist this wonderful site that I’ve grown to love. I have already been answering questions on the Roleplay rules thread (viewtopic.php?f=7&t=31&hilit=roleplay) in order to prepare myself for positions like this because this position is something I have dreamed of doing since I started roleplaying on different sites in 2008 and I already do my best to keep an eye out for trouble and report it.

8. Can you think of any particular skills you can bring to the position:
    I have taken many leadership courses before including leadership seminars, six week programs, and additional self-taught communication and leadership courses. I have been an employee in many workplaces before and even owned my own business for three years. I was the admin of a roleplay site called rpgheaven in 2009 where I was responsible for managing all the threads not only the roleplay board, this taught me management and positive correction of behaviors. I will also be entering college next year in an advanced logistics course.
    And some additional things that may help:
    1. I can speak french as well as English.
    2. My workplace experience has made me very unbiased.
    3. I am very dedicated and a workaholic so I am not afraid of large work loads.
    4. I am very organized and make always make sure everything is where it belongs.
    5. I am friendly and helpful.
    6. I adore roleplaying.

Thank you so much for considering me and the other applicants for this position, I'm sure I can speak for everyone when I say that we are happy to be able to serve this site. It is a true pleasure to have the chance to apply for moderator positions.

Thank you once more!
- Fox -
Last edited by Jericho on Tue Jan 22, 2013 2:45 pm, edited 9 times in total.
Jericho

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby .Sweet-Paradise. » Mon Jan 21, 2013 3:30 am

I registered on chickensmoothie on August 5th 2012
4238 posts, 4239 with this post.
I'm on CS pretty much every day all day on weekends, and on weekdays.... I'm on either all night or most of the day.
Nope, sorry
Yes I have... It's just been such a long time that I forgot what site it was >.>
Yes I have
I love roleplays and I see a lot of people not saying that the pictures aren't theirs and sometimes, the pictures scare me out off that page... And one time I saw the most scarring image. I've noticed people breaking roleplay rules often, and I honestly just want to help out with that.
Can you think of any particular skills you can bring to the position
1. I can see both sides in an issue, in one word, I'm unbiased
2. I'm a bit of a Grammar Queen... I'm sorry it just.. Bothers me... I blame my 10th grade English teacher.
3. I usually help when my friends have an issue with someone, also seeing both sides.
4. I know how to make sure that people understand me, without seeming mean.
My Box wrote:Hai! I'm .Sweet-Paradise. I'm moving into an account with my twin sister! As of now if you have anything to speak to me about, chat me up there.

.Sweet-Paradise.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby -PLEASE DELETE- » Mon Jan 21, 2013 3:34 am

What date did you register as a CS member?
February 22 2011

I am on 7 days a week, and I am on anywhere from 6-12 hours 

Yes I have :3 I am a mod here;;
viewtopic.php?f=39&t=1625509
And here
www.chickensmoothie.com/Forum/viewtopic ... #p48642892
I also own my own club here
viewtopic.php?f=39&t=1399623
I have. It was a site run by myself and a friend. Sadly we haven't used it in a while due to one of our friends leaving us. I would link to it but it has quite a bit of mature content on it ^^;

I have. A lot of them actually.

I want you be a RP mod for CS because I love to RP and I love CS. I have enough time to do so and have the knowledge to do so.

Can you think of any particular skills you can bring to the position (this is not required) 
I have run my own RP site.
I am a huge RPer
I do not take sides during an argument
I look at the situation and work from there
I know what's mature/borderline mature
Last edited by -PLEASE DELETE- on Mon Jan 21, 2013 4:29 am, edited 4 times in total.
MODS PLEASE DELETE!!!
-PLEASE DELETE-

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me