Applications Open for "Fanart Archivist" position

Announcements about events or changes to the website and forum

Re: Applications Open for "Fanart Archivist" position

Postby nowi » Tue Nov 20, 2012 2:57 pm

How many hours do you usually spend on CS on an average day?: Usually about 2 - 3 on a weekday, usually even more (maybe 4 - 6) during the weekend :3
How many days a week do you usually visit CS?: 7 days a week. I sometimes take vacations and stuff, but even then, I can usually find time to check CS <3
Why do you want to be a fanart archivist?: I have been an archivist for a number of adoptable threads here on CS, and I have found that archiving tends to be a rather relaxing activity for me. It de-stresses me, and I'm always happy to look at all the art I'm archiving. It would be wonderful to be a fanart archivist, as then, I could look at all the wonderful fanart done by the members of CS. I pop in to see the thread every once in a while, but I usually forget to look. However, the fanart I have seen is absolutely gorgeous, and I think being able to look at all the beautiful fanart would be absolutely wonderful. There are so many talented artists on CS, and I'm kind of ashamed that I haven't stopped by the thread as often as I would like to, since every piece of art in the forum topic is just fantastic in each and every way.
I've wanted to help contribute to the CS community for such a long time, and I think being able to archive the fanart of all the talented artists on CS would be something I would enjoy greatly. Thank you so much for allowing me to have this chance!
Last edited by nowi on Wed Nov 21, 2012 4:27 am, edited 2 times in total.

i am no longer that active on cs.
    i am looking to trade all of my pets for art or fr!
    if interested you can pm me or send a trade c:

i am still using all my ocs!

if you would like to reach me you can contact me on flightrising!
nowi

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Remilia Scarlet » Tue Nov 20, 2012 2:58 pm

How many hours do you usually spen on CS on an average day? well i usually spend about 5 hours :) unless its a weekend its usually 7 or 8
How many days a week do you spend on CS? oh every day! im obsessed xD
Why do you want to be a fanart Archivist? Wrll i love art :) drawing izs my thing, and i love seeing others rt xD its beautiful and i love seeing all the talente people on it xD
Gone. I quit FR and CS. Goodbye!
Remilia Scarlet

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby faraday » Tue Nov 20, 2012 3:01 pm

Rainy's Application

How many hours do you usually spend on CS on an average day?:
On weekdays, two to three on average, and on weekends, around 4-5.

How many days a week do you usually visit CS?:
Seven days a week, my friend!

Why do you want to be a fanart archivist?:
I, personally, would like to be a Chicken Smoothie fan-art archivist because I love looking at fan-art. And to have a responsibility square on my shoulders just to spend my time looking at Chicken Smoothie fan-art and archiving it would be fantastic, and I think it would be a wonderfully fun experience.
Also, it would be something else for me to do on the website other than hang around and play forum games.
I'm a very neat and organized person, so a job like this would come naturally to me. I understand that this would be an actual responsibility, and that I would be required to update the archive often, and not just let it sit and let old pieces of art rot inside while I'm inactive, so please know that I acknowledge that.
Last edited by faraday on Thu Nov 22, 2012 10:13 am, edited 5 times in total.
faraday

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby olivianne » Tue Nov 20, 2012 3:01 pm

How many hours do you usually spend on CS on an average day?: 5 to 7
How many days a week do you usually visit CS?: usually everyday but i cant be on some weeks i am on every other week
Why do you want to be a fanart archivist?: yeah
olivianne

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby purinz » Tue Nov 20, 2012 3:02 pm

Question: when the archivists do get picked, will the forum topic keep running to have people submit art or will it shut down because of an archive for the fanart?

mimi she/they adult

ImageImageImage

ImageImageImageImage

purinz

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Venatici » Tue Nov 20, 2012 3:04 pm

I normally spend 4 Hours a day Mon-Thurs, and Fri-Sun I normally spend about 15+ hours, since I don't work then.
How many days a week do you usually visit CS?
Every single day. o3o
I've loved CS ever since I've joined when my good friend reacommended me here. I've never really been too active on the Fanart board before; I've done page long stories, (I'm currently working on a 30+ page book for High School) but really never about CS. (Online, that is! That doesn't stop me from doing them in English Class.) I think I would be good for the job; I'm normally really friendly, and I've studied coding and given help on it. I've been an archivist for quite a few Adoptables, (Both on CS and on other sites.) and I absolutely loved it! I'm quite a critique, as well, so I'd be willing to give advice too. I draw in all sorts, (My best are traditional's) and write as well. I enjoy looking at other people's art and writings, as it makes me smile and have fun. I'd look at each fanart at least once with detail; as I always do, as I add, and I'd be very willing to lend a hand to anyone that asks. (Expecially in writing.) I'd always be willing to do my job; Snow or rain, rain or shine, healthy or sick.

And, as I may very politely add, I'm so grateful for this oppurtinuty! For the members, for helping out; I'm so happy you'll even look at my form, as I try my best. I wish everyone the best and greatest of luck, and I know you'll do good!
|
|

|

|
|
|

|
|

𝚃𝚑𝚊𝚝’𝚜 𝚠𝚑𝚊𝚝 𝚒𝚝 𝚖𝚎𝚊𝚗𝚜 𝚝𝚘 𝚋𝚎 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚜𝚝𝚛𝚘𝚗𝚐𝚎𝚜𝚝, 𝚍𝚘𝚎𝚜𝚗’𝚝 𝚒𝚝?
𝚃𝚘 𝚋𝚎 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚕𝚘𝚗𝚎𝚕𝚒𝚎𝚜𝚝, 𝚊𝚜 𝚠𝚎𝚕𝚕.

𝙸’𝚖 𝚗𝚘𝚝 𝚕𝚘𝚗𝚎𝚕𝚢 𝚠𝚑𝚎𝚗 𝙸’𝚖 𝚠𝚒𝚝𝚑 𝚢𝚘𝚞

───────────────────────────────────── ♥ ──────
morgan . he/him pronouns
my love ♥ lgbt+ . blm

gonny b gayrosebark bark
beankilogramgiant rat

──────── ♥ ──────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────
Venatici

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby phoebe; » Tue Nov 20, 2012 3:07 pm

I tend to be on 3-4 hours in the evening. It depends on the day, Wednesdays I get on 1-2. Weekends and off-days I get on anywhere from 5-6 hours to 7-8.
About everyday, but Wendnesday. If I where to get this position, I will defenitely try to get on more. I can't promise I'll be on Thanksgiving or Christmas, but I'll try.
I love this site and I enjoy seeing people's fanart. Good or bad, I enjoy seeing people's drawing styles, artistic tastes, and literary archetypes. Truthfully, I saw this post and I was like
Theres a fanart thread?, but after that I immediately looked it up and looked through many of the posts. All of them were amazing and deserve attention. I would love this position, mainly because I want to help the site and show off people's awesome art. :3 Also, I like doing site maintenance. It would be amazing practice for if my sister gets her online bussiness running.
Last edited by phoebe; on Tue Nov 20, 2012 3:58 pm, edited 2 times in total.

trades:
always open-just, please, be patient.
active:
barely, doing the best a stressed and perplexed girl can.

════════════════════

phoebe;

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby toady » Tue Nov 20, 2012 3:08 pm

How many hours do you usually spend on CS on an average day?:6
How many days a week do you usually visit CS?:7
Why do you want to be a fanart archivist?:this is so cool and I want to. Give back to the community
ImageImage

I just really like The Brobecks

toady

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby chromatica » Tue Nov 20, 2012 3:10 pm

How many hours do you usually spend on CS on an average day?
    4-5 on school days, but around 5-8 on weekends.
How many days a week do you usually visit CS?
    I try to visit every day.
Why do you want to be a fanart archivist?
    I haven't had the chance to work an archive in ages and I love doing it. I love coding and have been waiting for a chance like this to come up. If I get accepted, I will be extremely dedicated and I will log on as often as possible. Thank you for your consideration.
⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯
lesbianshe/theyadult user
my collections: dwarf hamsters, lions, otters, sitting cats, snakes, & zebras
⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯
chromatica

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby corviidae » Tue Nov 20, 2012 3:12 pm

I usually visit weekdays everyday, from 2:40pm-3:30pm pacific time, since I live in the western US, and I come back maybe around 4:00pm and stay on Chickensmoothie until maybe 10:00pm, sometimes longer.
I rarely get on during weekends, unfortunately..but i get on with a time online ranging from 10 minutes to a hour. Maybe longer sometimes.
I visit everyday. I will get super bored without CS to be honest. I work hard to get online everyday. :D Even during weekends.
I love to help others, since the moment i joined this website. I try hard to help others, i make mistakes, yes, but I try. Especially with art, and I love to look at others' art :D
Because I have always wanted to help out on Chickensmoothie, especially with the art! I am very creative, and i have some stories and drawings that i always edit from time to time, and i love to look at others' art, to see what they've come up with! I love to help out, and would love to be in a slightly deeper part of the CS community <XD If so, I'd like some guidance to do this 'job', i may be stupid sometimes and forget how. <XD But thank you so much for this opportunity!♥
    xxxx_________________xx
        sen - corvii
        xxxxxshe/her ⚢

xnot super active anymore
      xxxask abt my chickens

xxxx_________________xx

xx❁۪ sithis・lucille・betty・calypso ❁۪

❁۪ bandit・millie・zoot・pepper・coconut ❁۪

❁۪ sarsaparilla・truffle・spider・ladybug ❁۪

❁۪ blackbeard ❁۪
corviidae

My pets